• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bunk Dbol???

JaySwizzle

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I never used Dbol before, so idk if what I'm running is bunk or maybe it's just me??... I been on Dbol for about 8 days now, and I dnt feel anything on it.. No gains(size and strength), no pump, and not even any type of side effects... is it because still early to tell or wtheck?? So anyfeed is appreciated..thankssss.. And this is a from a lab on here, but I'm not going to say which. Just want to know feedback from people who ran DBol before because this is my first time running Dbol

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Some people need higher mgs than others ... I feel 20mgs a day on day 1. Dbol can be used as a pwo drug só you should have felt something

How many mgs per day?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ive ran dbol prohormones twice and i felt great, started seeing size (water retention mostly) after a week. if you dont feel like a boss on 50mg, IMHO i think its bunk...

DBol should give you some pretty wicked pumps.. I feel it day 1.

Some people need higher mgs than others ... I feel 20mgs a day on day 1. Dbol can be used as a pwo drug só you should have felt something

How many mgs per day?

I'm running 50mgs a day, split up twice day.. 25mg in the AM 40min before the gym and another 25mg in the evening

ive ran dbol prohormones twice and i felt great, started seeing size (water retention mostly) after a week. if you dont feel like a boss on 50mg, IMHO i think its bunk...
Yea I was expecting something, but I dont feel anything on it ..hmmmm..

I bet I can guess the lab with 3 guesses.

It's pretty bad when someone is selling bunk dbol. Its about the cheapest AAS going.

LOL..I hope this lab isn't one of those 3 labs... I don't wanna stir stuff up and say the lab out of respect ya kno, but damn I was really expecting something awesome out of the dbol, being this is my first time running it. I'm running only DBol right now until my order arrives, hopefully soon =/.. I was goin to wait to run it all together, but I got to anxious and excited, so I started the DBol early.....and damnnn..just damnn!! .. I was hoping to feel what yall felt from taking Dbol, minus the bloat lol..

I'm running 50mgs a day, split up twice day.. 25mg in the AM 40min before the gym and another 25mg in the evening

there’s no doubt you should be feeling 50 mgs a day. I would try 50mgs 1.5 hours before the gym, it may be under dosed...
hopefully it’s not totally bunk

IML Gear Cream!
there’s no doubt you should be feeling 50 mgs a day. I would try 50mgs 1.5 hours before the gym, it may be under dosed...

Damnn =/.. yea, I I'll try 50mg tomorrow an hr before and see if that's the ticket for me. Tomorrow is my heavy backday, so I sure hope the Dbol kicks in because heavy backdays be brutal...

Damnn =/.. yea, I I'll try 50mg tomorrow an hr before and see if that's the ticket for me. Tomorrow is my heavy backday, so I sure hope the Dbol kicks in because heavy backdays be brutal...

keep us posted

I will..thanks for your time and feedback again bro, I appreciate it big timeee.. I just want to make gains bro.. and want to know if what I'm taking is bunk or not ya know.. nothing is free or given...but worse is taking something for a while that's not even quality. That just sets you back and becomes a waste of time...

This was going to be my recommendation. Take the entire 50mg about an hour or so before your workout. You should be getting great pumps and your first dose. Strength and size takes more time though. When I split up my dose like you did, I never really got the pumps I do when I take the entire dose pre workout. Give it a try and report back.

Try 30 mg pre workout
U should feel a burning pump
If not toss it.
30 mg will give strength and pump.
I have yet to meet someone who does not feel 30mg pre workout.
Best way to test it.
As well as anavar
30mg pre workout it will burn

Even from the light weight warm up.

Who's the scumbag selling fake dbol.

It literally is the cheapest compound out there, and I've never ever heard of one person not responding to dbol....ever.

I used to get pink stop signs and I wanna say I could get 500tabs for $50 bucks.

dbol-pink1.jpg

It literally is the cheapest compound out there, and I've never ever heard of one person not responding to dbol....ever.

I used to get pink stop signs and I wanna say I could get 500tabs for $50 bucks.

dbol-pink1.jpg

Hahah I used to eat those pink stop signs in the 90's
They were 10mg each and got a whole ziplock bags for about 60 bucks.
Memorys

agree w/ everyone. very unusual to get bunk d-bol. it's just so cheap and prevalent. And def. one of the easiest aas to "feel". Would def. like to know who stooped this low. Give it a few more days and try the 50mgs pre-w/o and if still nothing, please let us know where it came from. They deserve to be outed! (pretty sure it's fake though-unfortunately) And I know what you mean about stirring up shit and respect, but this is one of the main reasons we have this place-to watch each others backs so........ let us know bro! (And I think most of us agree REAL d-bol is great- makes u big, strong-makes u feel good- should be a pleasant experience all the way around- not to mention they took your money and gave u who knows what!) Sorry u got taken bro!

Yeah.. I'm on board with it not being fake.. just wouldn't make since to have fake DBol.. unless you're Dutch anyways. 50mg preworkout should give you some wicked pumps. Pour the caps in your mouth, or if they're tabs, chew on them.. with some salt added in.

Get Shredded!
This was going to be my recommendation. Take the entire 50mg about an hour or so before your workout. You should be getting great pumps and your first dose. Strength and size takes more time though. When I split up my dose like you did, I never really got the pumps I do when I take the entire dose pre workout. Give it a try and report back.

Thanks for the feedback and your experience with it brotha, and will do man

Try 30 mg pre workout
U should feel a burning pump
If not toss it.
30 mg will give strength and pump.
I have yet to meet someone who does not feel 30mg pre workout.
Best way to test it.
As well as anavar
30mg pre workout it will burn

Even from the light weight warm up.
I was taking 25mg 40min before the gym and didnt feel nothing at all...like nothing nothing..I'm taking 50mg a day

dbol-pink1.jpg
I don't wanna say who bro.. not yet, I'm not one to make up or cause drama or get looked down on ya know... and man, I wish I had those pink stop signs lol..

agree w/ everyone. very unusual to get bunk d-bol. it's just so cheap and prevalent. And def. one of the easiest aas to "feel". Would def. like to know who stooped this low. Give it a few more days and try the 50mgs pre-w/o and if still nothing, please let us know where it came from. They deserve to be outed! (pretty sure it's fake though-unfortunately) And I know what you mean about stirring up shit and respect, but this is one of the main reasons we have this place-to watch each others backs so........ let us know bro! (And I think most of us agree REAL d-bol is great- makes u big, strong-makes u feel good- should be a pleasant experience all the way around- not to mention they took your money and gave u who knows what!) Sorry u got taken bro!

For sure brotha I will report back after taking the whole 50mg pre workout .., yea I never taken Dbol before so I dont know what to really expect or how long it takes to kick in, so I chose not to bash the lab out of respect for not knowing any better on something I'm clueless about (dbol)..

Yeah.. I'm on board with it not being fake.. just wouldn't make since to have fake DBol.. unless you're Dutch anyways. 50mg preworkout should give you some wicked pumps. Pour the caps in your mouth, or if they're tabs, chew on them.. with some salt added in.
I'm not sayin it's fake brotha or nothing like that because I never ran Dbol before ..ever.. so that why i came here for feedback ya know.. because I dont feel nothing that all have claimed they felt while taking DbOl, and this is my first time ever taking it, so I was expecting a great response being that this is my first time running this compound

Ok, so I just popped both Capsules (50mg total) 15min ago.. I'm goin to hit up the gym in about an hr or so. I will report back with yall after my gym session. Today is my heavy backday, so I'm hoping this does the trick and is the ticket...

dbol-pink1.jpg
Last good dbol I had were these blue hearts. Dosed at 10mg ea, 2 were plenty, 3 gave me a high bp nosebleed
0b29699620dfcd14db7733c4a0d5dd52.jpg

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

Last good dbol I had were these blue hearts. Dosed at 10mg ea, 2 were plenty, 3 gave me a high bp nosebleed
0b29699620dfcd14db7733c4a0d5dd52.jpg

What lab were those

What lab were those

Those were March Pharma

I will..thanks for your time and feedback again bro, I appreciate it big timeee.. I just want to make gains bro.. and want to know if what I'm taking is bunk or not ya know.. nothing is free or given...but worse is taking something for a while that's not even quality. That just sets you back and becomes a waste of time...

Your welcome brother. I’ll check back later to hear the verdict

Back