• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Who has tried the oil-based inj. winstrol?

Naathaan

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Does the oil-based winstrol contain guaiacol? How is the pip?

No guaiacol in Pharmacom products.
Regarding PIP, I have never used injectable winny myself so I do not know from first-hand experience, but from others i heard it does have PIP (expected for such a product so only order/use if you understand PIP and can tolerate it).

No guaiacol in Pharmacom products.
Regarding PIP, I have never used injectable winny myself so I do not know from first-hand experience, but from others i heard it does have PIP (expected for such a product so only order/use if you understand PIP and can tolerate it).

Thanks for clarifying man, that's good to know.

About the PIP, it’s the most painful thing I’ve experienced in life, I gave away 20ML and ordered the OG water based.

Not just PIP... but injecting it alone was excruciating, I had to mix it with Test and Tren to try to dissolve it a little, helped, but oh boy, next 2-3 days I couldn’t bear the PIP.

I wouldn’t dare do it anywhere other than my glutes.

Last edited:
About the PIP, it’s the most painful thing I’ve experienced in life, I gave away 20ML and ordered the OG water based.

Not just PIP... but injecting it alone was excruciating, I had to mix it with Test and Tren to try to dissolve it a little, helped, but oh boy, next 2-3 days I couldn’t bear the PIP.
I've experienced a similar thing but haven't tried water based. Is the pip really that much better?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Back