• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Any idea who this might have been?

Also says no danger to the neighbors. These gear dealers are just horrible members of society. Should have stuck to meth and cocaine...

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

That’s an “upscale” neighborhood? A real Beverly Hills with no sidewalks.

If they are hiding info about the bust and are not filing any charges yet that most likely means they are not finished serving warrants. You’ll probably see multiple properties being raided in various states the next few days. Just my humble opinion though.

If they are hiding info about the bust and are not filing any charges yet that most likely means they are not finished serving warrants. You’ll probably see multiple properties being raided in various states the next few days. Just my humble opinion though.
Or running a snitch op and weasel fest. It has been shown that very few if any dudes busted for steroids keep their traps shut.

IML Gear Cream!
Or running a snitch op and weasel fest. It has been shown that very few if any dudes busted for steroids keep their traps shut.

This is my first thought. They rolled.

It's part of the reason a decade ago when I got into my trouble, I got the max sentence. Refusing to cooperate, The kicker in this is that I will tell you that Jail sorts people out in your life. And quick. One of the sources I protected said he would send me commissary funds, and bodybuilding mags. Scumbag didn't send a thing. Next, a so called "friend" of mine, who I helped build his gym and outfit with equipment, ran a fundraiser while I was in. A bunch of my true friends donated. And the guy kept all the money. Last but not least my gf of a year, about 6 weeks in broke up with me, saying she couldn't be alone. When I got out, she called me and said, "I waited 2 months" to date. LMFAO

I can laugh about it all now. Except that the system and the War on Drugs is the biggest Hoax in America. Shame on any LE that has the disgracefulness to arrest someone for MJ, or AAS, or jaywalking for that matter.

Smart guys already have figured out how they’ll behave if busted before stepping into the game. Unfortunately it is the not-so-smart guys getting busted and bringing the smart ones down with them.

In my jail working days a family of mail thieves were busted and shared with me this mentality. They laid out how they did everything and it was a long game. But if after 4 years and nearly a million dollars scammed, they got busted and served two years, it was rationalized that this was no different than working six years for a $1 million salary. Get out. Start over.

If these lab operators would go in with the attitude that they are making $200k plus per year, keeping their mouths shut and doing the few months or even a couple if years is just putting in the time...like going to work.
Instead, even after seeing all the bullshit tactics cops and prosecutors use on TV shows and documentaries, they fold like a lawn chair at the first threat of any incarceration. Jail sucks and I’m sure prison is worse, but having to live in the skin of a weasel for life has to be much worse.

Smart guys already have figured out how they’ll behave if busted before stepping into the game. Unfortunately it is the not-so-smart guys getting busted and bringing the smart ones down with them.

In my jail working days a family of mail thieves were busted and shared with me this mentality. They laid out how they did everything and it was a long game. But if after 4 years and nearly a million dollars scammed, they got busted and served two years, it was rationalized that this was no different than working six years for a $1 million salary. Get out. Start over.

If these lab operators would go in with the attitude that they are making $200k plus per year, keeping their mouths shut and doing the few months or even a couple if years is just putting in the time...like going to work.
Instead, even after seeing all the bullshit tactics cops and prosecutors use on TV shows and documentaries, they fold like a lawn chair at the first threat of any incarceration. Jail sucks and I’m sure prison is worse, but having to live in the skin of a weasel for life has to be much worse.

I agree Coach 110%. These guys have to prepare for the worst or they are fucked if the shit ever hits the fan. The Feds have a 98% success rate on convictions. There’s a reason for that. They put so much pressure on people to admit the did it and roll. The normal guy has no idea what to do when all of a sudden at 6am their power to their house is cut. Their front door gets blown off the hinges and there’s a fully armored swat team hitting their house like a hurricane. By the time they know what hit them the whole house is separated and face down on the floor getting screamed at by guys with AR-15’s. Next thing they know there’s a lead detective telling them that their kids are being taken to a home for good. The DEA is seizing everything they own and they are going to prison for 20 years. Ofcourse none of thats true but the cops are allowed to lie to get whatever information they want. Most people don’t know that and during the whole onslaught of shit happening they sing like a mother fucker just to try and make it all go away. Little do they know it won’t go away so they may as well just shut the fuck up and ask for their attorney. The single worst thing anyone that might be in trouble can do is talk to LE. Even if your just getting a speeding ticket and the cop asks if you know you were speeding? Don’t answer shit. Tell him to go suck a dick but do not answer. It’s a fact EVERYTHING you say to LE can and will be used against you in a court of law. Anyway so my long winded point was yes if they have a plan in place before hand they would have no reason to roll on anyone.

I use to sling i can tell you this 9/10 say something if not everything. Ive watched many a bad mofo cry like a bitch and sing like a canary, only 1s ive seen not are the big timers when your moving weight you know most the time what type of charges your looking at. One of my old sources had a hell of a setup going, online he did amazing but his partner in crime got busted with a personal stash. He brought the whole damn system down gave up everything he was looking at a slap on the wrist, gave his boi up now my friend is spending 10yrs+ most likely from just juice. The less ppl know about ya the better when your moving any weight dont shit in your backyard..

Sad this day and age it's not even looked down on to snitch so because you made a mistake others need to suffer in your place disgusting and most certainly someone else will go down next 😔

Back