• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

High Dose EQ log

IML Gear Cream!
I appreciate all the input. I started this last week so too early to really report anything. I settled on 1200 test/1500 EQ to start. Got some anadrol and proviron on the way so ill add anadrol around week 6 to 8 then proviron after I drop the drol.

As far as RBC and HCT issues, I know a lot of guys swear that EQ and anadrol are somehow the worst offenders in this regard but I'm honestly not convinced. There is some literature mentioning this effect and some clinical indications for anemia, but I really don't see any evidence that there is anything unique to these compounds that makes them raise RBCs more than any other AAS.

RBC production is mediated in the kidneys, so really anything that activates the ARs in the kidneys will have this effect. There's more to it than just binding affinity but in the simplest terms, test should raise RBCs more than EQ, and tren even more than test. We obviously don't have the studies to support this but I'm confident this would be the outcome.

I'm not disregarding the warnings or concerns, and I honestly do appreciate them, hand to God. Just giving my thought process on the matter.

having a history of a clot def increases risk for future clot development, but I had a full workup after 3 months of xarelto and had no genetic clotting disorders, no factor V laden or whatever it was, nothing to note at all. Echo came back clear as well.

It's just one of those things for me. I get one shot at life in this body so I'm gonna live it how I'm happiest. I obviously still do therapeutic phlebotomy and do everything I can to minimize the risks, but there is nothing healthy about this lifestyle.

I appreciate all the input. I started this last week so too early to really report anything. I settled on 1200 test/1500 EQ to start. Got some anadrol and proviron on the way so ill add anadrol around week 6 to 8 then proviron after I drop the drol.

As far as RBC and HCT issues, I know a lot of guys swear that EQ and anadrol are somehow the worst offenders in this regard but I'm honestly not convinced. There is some literature mentioning this effect and some clinical indications for anemia, but I really don't see any evidence that there is anything unique to these compounds that makes them raise RBCs more than any other AAS.

RBC production is mediated in the kidneys, so really anything that activates the ARs in the kidneys will have this effect. There's more to it than just binding affinity but in the simplest terms, test should raise RBCs more than EQ, and tren even more than test. We obviously don't have the studies to support this but I'm confident this would be the outcome.

I'm not disregarding the warnings or concerns, and I honestly do appreciate them, hand to God. Just giving my thought process on the matter.
Maybe I missed it in here, but did you get pre cycle bloods?

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

Maybe I missed it in here, but did you get pre cycle bloods?

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

Nope. Won't pull until week 8 at the earliest. I want to know what these dosages will look like. I already know what 300 mg test looks like.

One thing I've been noticing the past few days has been twitching eyelids. I would normally attribute it to lack of sleep or stress but nothings really changed in those regards. Sill 6 hours if I'm lucky. I vaguely remember noticintg this last time I ran EQ at 750. Anyone else ever get this?

Edit: in b4 ischemic stroke

Last edited:
Hell yeah keep a rocking man keep us updated

One thing I've been noticing the past few days has been twitching eyelids. I would normally attribute it to lack of sleep or stress but nothings really changed in those regards. Sill 6 hours if I'm lucky. I vaguely remember noticintg this last time I ran EQ at 750. Anyone else ever get this?

I’ve had a twitching eyelid before, it’s a weird thing to experience. I dont know if it has anything to do with gear or not. It’s just a weird experience, disturbing as fuck actually

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah more annoying than anything. Its just been a few days in a row that I've noticed it now and I'm hyper aware of any changes since this is my first time really pushing the doses. I've got a few days off coming up so ill try to catch up on sleep and relax and see if it persists. Maybe a BP thing too I'll have to dig out my old sphigmomenometer.

Anyways this is the total current breakdown of supps for those keeping score. I know I've gone back and forth a bit spitballing

TIPP - 1200 mg/week
EQ - 1500 mg/week
Letro - 1.25 mg 2X/week
Nolva - 20 mg EOD
(I'm very E2 sensitive with pre-existing gyno)
T4 - 50 mcg ED

Thats all the drugs currently.

I guess I should log some workouts. Leg day today. Nothing to write home about. 315 for sets of 15 on squats. I always pre exhaust with extensions and some type of leg curl before squats. My lower back and knees are pretty bad from a childhood of year round basketball.

Today's food:
Meal 1: 6 eggs w/ tomatoes and bell peppers, 1 cups oats w/ cinnamon
Post workout: @60 g whey
"Meal" 2: 32oz strawberry hulk from smoothie King. It's 5 dollar Friday gimme a break lol
Meal 3: 7.5 oz tuna, 2 clip bars
Meal 4: 8 oz chicken, 1 cup jasmine rice, green beans
Meal 5: Redcon MRE shake
Meal 6: 8 oz ground beef, 1 cup instant white rice

I'll be working towards 300 g protein, and 500 g carbs. Im currently trying to figure out how and where to fit the extra in.

Anxiety/aggression. Tren does it to me really bad, and EQ at 400 did it to me after a week. Halotestin does it a little too. Nothing else has ever caused that for me

Anxiety/aggression. Tren does it to me really bad, and EQ at 400 did it to me after a week. Halotestin does it a little too. Nothing else has ever caused that for me

Interesting. Def no noticeable aggression yet. Been nice and mellow actually. I can almost kind of feel what might be interpreted as anxiety. Maybe like a bit of an underlying sense of energy...MAYBE. but not at all negative so probably not the same thing
some people experience

Get Shredded!
Eq at 600mg gave me night sweats like i was on 250mg tren enth.

Felt great on Eq but anything to give me sleeping sides, im not a fan of. Its been 3 to 5 years since i gave Eq a run. Maybe its time to give it another go.

I get that sometimes and I'm not running anything besides HCG currently, infact I've been off cycle since Sept 11, so I I don't think it's gear related, atleast not for me. Also to note, my recent blood work has my Hematocrit and RBC on the higher end of normal range, but still considered overall "normal bloodwork" by the physician. This may be related to my snoring and lack of proper hydration.

Last edited:
How do these taste? Do they digest quickly or just sit there on your stomach making you feel full?

Surprisingly good. I mean I chug them like all my shakes but the Dutch apple pie and blueberry cobbler are both really good. No bad after taste, no hint of the salmon protein. They digest really well for me. No bloating, gas, anything like that. They're a life saver for me. They mix really easily in a shaker cup too.

More Jpal goodies touched down this week. Couple packs of anadrol and proviron that I'm trying to keep out of sight and out of mind for a few weeks. Still waiting on some Androlic and Schering proviron from over yonder so it will be interesting to compare Jpal's stuff to pharma.

Surprisingly good. I mean I chug them like all my shakes but the Dutch apple pie and blueberry cobbler are both really good. No bad after taste, no hint of the salmon protein. They digest really well for me. No bloating, gas, anything like that. They're a life saver for me. They mix really easily in a shaker cup too.

I actually decided to add a second shake in per day to start. Thats an extra 525 cals, 46 g protein and 75 carbs. Not the absolute best or most cost effective option but worth the convenience for me at this point.

Last edited:
I’m about to start a run with 750 up to 1000 eq myself. Last time I ran up to 700 and loved the vascularity and pumps. Keep us updated on how your run goes.

Ok is relative I guess. No stroke but 300 g protein and 500 g carbs for around 4000 cals aint gettin it. Still 227 after workout today. I impulsively decided to say fuck it and add the drol on Monday. Knowing my luck it'll tank my appetite within a week though. Oh well the writing is on the wall lately, gyms will be closing soon for who knows how long so I'm gonna make a push while I can.

Starting Monday:
1350 test
1500 EQ
100 drol
50 proviron

4500 cals, 350 protein, 600 carbs

I scheduled a coronary calcium scan for the first week of December for the hell of it. Never had one and im curious what a decade of gear has done. I'll pull bloods after the first of the year.

IML Gear Cream!
Ok is relative I guess. No stroke but 300 g protein and 500 g carbs for around 4000 cals aint gettin it. Still 227 after workout today. I impulsively decided to say fuck it and add the drol on Monday. Knowing my luck it'll tank my appetite within a week though. Oh well the writing is on the wall lately, gyms will be closing soon for who knows how long so I'm gonna make a push while I can.

Starting Monday:
1350 test
1500 EQ
100 drol
50 proviron

4500 cals, 350 protein, 600 carbs

I scheduled a coronary calcium scan for the first week of December for the hell of it. Never had one and im curious what a decade of gear has done. I'll pull bloods after the first of the year.
Looking forward to seeing your results on the calcium scan. I think I'm going to schedule one at the beginning of the year just to checkup on things. My lipids always suck, even on TRT. Total and LDL is always fine, but HDL stays too low even with omega-3 and flax.

Sorry this log is piss poor so far. Between work and my dog and my workouts I barely have time to shit lately.

Anyways we're a week or so in to the anadrol. 500 TUDCA and 1200 NAC added with it. Tweaked my shoulder a bit on incline barbell this week which sucks. we'll see how it affects things going forward. One of the posterior rotator cuff tendons keeps stretching out when I go heavy on incline or overhead presses with a barbell. Idk what to do about it. Dumbells don't bother it as much. I thought it was healed but the first time back trying barbell this week I felt it again. Appetite hanging in so far.

Still not jacked. If Im not there by March I'm saying fuck it and getting back on the tren train.

Whew that anadrol lethargy and appetite suppression hit like a mack truck today. Took me 45 minutes to get meal 1 down and my post workout shake nearly came back up. I mean mouth watering and everything. I thought for sure I was past the point of no return but managed to keep it down somehow. Needless to say I'm gonna take an extra hour or so before trying to eat another meal. The gear Gods must have been laughing pretty hard at their sick joke when they made anadrol 😄

Safe to say Jpal's drol is 100% legit.

Sorry ya'll I somehow logged myself out and cleared my cookies and couldn't remember my password lol but finally got logged back in.

As far as the cycle goes, I'd have to say I'm a bit disappointed overall. Not as far as the products go, I have the utmost faith in the quality of both juicepal and gorilla. But for me personally, I'd have to say even 350 mg NPP blows 1500 mg of EQ out of the water as far as strength and net LBM gains go. I do like the way I look on EQ, some definite improvements in vascularity and fullness, but it is what it is. No one would argue that EQ is a superstar muscle builder, but I admittedly had some unrealistic expectations. I dont think the EQ has netted me any more LBM than I'd have gotten on the test and drol to be frank. If I do circle back to EQ in the future it will be in the 750 mg range. Thats more than enough to get the most of what it offers IMO. And 500 mg/ml EQ is thick as shit. Doesn't sound like a big deal but it gets real annoying drawing that shit up and trying to push it through a 25 g when pinning.

I've got a little while yet so we'll see. I think I can squeeze another 5 lbs of pretty clean weight out of this. I'll probably bump food once more and end up somewhere around 4500 cals with 700 carbs and I think that's about the most I could realistically manage without insulin and I'm not quite ready to go down that road yet.

Inspired by Mike Arnold's old write up on high dose EQ, and Juice Pals September Special, I've decided to give EQ another run at a higher dose than I have before. I'm a little fuzzy but I think I ran it one time at 750 at 700. There may be another run in there somewhere. Anyways I'll be running it between 1 gram and 1500 per week. Still undecided on my test dose and injection schedule and everything. I get a new idea every day. I'd like to work my way up to 1500 test/1500 EQ but we will see how things go. That would be my highest test dose and my highest total mg/week. Other compounds will be added in periodically. Im thinking anadrol early then proviron at some point and maybe some tren as we get close to spring '21. That's all tentative.

Right it might look something like this:

6 weeks:
900 TIPP blend from gorilla
1000 EQ from juice pal
100 mg anadrol from somewhere

6 weeks:
1200 TIPP
1000 EQ

6 weeks:
1200 TIPP
1500 EQ
100 anadrol

6 weeks:
1500 TIPP
1500 EQ
50 proviron

6 weeks
1500 TIPP
1500 EQ
300 Tren A
50 proviron

I'm committed to pulling bloods at 3 months and 6 months and donating after if I need to. I'm about to clock in but I'll update with a rough diet and training blueprint tomorrow.

Following!

Ran damm near everything but not EQ! Will definitely consider it in my next cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back