• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Steroidify Auction - Ends Friday, October 9th 🔨

Damn that sucks for me i really needed that and my fat fingers fukt me again not being able to hit the keys fast enough and reply. But congratulations brother you got it right on the dot. Ive gotta get on the desktop next time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn that sucks for me i really needed that and my fat fingers fukt me again not being able to hit the keys fast enough and reply. But congratulations brother you got it right on the dot. Ive gotta get on the desktop next time.

I use Tapatalk 99% of the time and did for this auction as well. It was just so close at the end and Tapatalk doesn't show actual time stamps, I had to go login to the full site to see who actually hit the 7:59 mark. I didn't even know I won until GJ said it.

I had Tapatalk issues too for a couple of days. I had to delete Tapatalk and download again. All is fair in love and auctions though! Congrats on the win!!

Another one coming this next week.

:winkfinger:

Another one coming this next week.

:winkfinger:

Awesome brother !! Great chance for the community to see how good steroidify is and i will use desktop this time so i can see the time stamp.
Also as unbiased as you can/allowed to be which lab do you think has the best quality out of the bunch y’all have available?

Get Shredded!
Also as unbiased as you can/allowed to be which lab do you think has the best quality out of the bunch y’all have available?

Customs here are very tight and didn't get the chance to receive many orders from the company.

I only got stuff from Hilma, Alpha and pharmacy grade, besides some ED pills.

Hilma was a pleasant surprise, Alpha was well known and didn't disappoint, no need to praise human grade.

Alpha was very clean, felt like pharmacy stuff, so I'll probably go with that.

From the newer ones, I know several guys are liking Fulmen, including their HGH.

Steroidify Auction - Ends Friday, October 9th

Customs here are very tight and didn't get the chance to receive many orders from the company.

I only got stuff from Hilma, Alpha and pharmacy grade, besides some ED pills.

Hilma was a pleasant surprise, Alpha was well known and didn't disappoint, no need to praise human grade.

Alpha was very clean, felt like pharmacy stuff, so I'll probably go with that.

From the newer ones, I know several guys are liking Fulmen, including their HGH.

Good to know brother i just started my hilma run last week that i got from y’all a while back so happy to hear that. When i win the next auction (hopefully) I’ll take your advice and go with alpha. Speaking of auction lets get it on !! I got bonus coins that are gonna expire on the 15th id really like to use.

Back