Drol question

Thread: Drol question

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Rep Points

Drol question

Are you suppose too notice water retention off the first 50mg dose you take of anadrol you take, that same day?

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,788 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by M0nstar View Post
    Are you suppose too notice water retention off the first 50mg dose you take of anadrol you take, that same day?
    No. Not possible.
    Local and International SARMS & Peptides

Local and International AAS and HGH and much more only at P.S.L.

PM me for questions or concerns ::HERE::

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by A.font401 View Post
    No. Not possible.
    Oh ok thank you, just wanted to make sure

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Rep Points

Wats the half life?

Super duper mod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,451 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by M0nstar View Post
    Wats the half life?
    I think 6-8 hours . If you are trying to figure out when to take it I always took it around 2-3 and went to gym around 5 . I also donít feel a damn thing from drol when I take it . I put on size and get pretty strong but I donít feel anything like some say like a preworkout effect .
    Advanced 2.0 the pip hits like a hammer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,185 Posts
    Rep Points

All questions being asked reactively. These should have been known to you before even considering taking any substance.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts
    Rep Points

I notice my body temperature go up almost immediately after taking 50 mg of drol. Its an unmistakeable feeling for me. I dont retain much water though no matter how long I run it (subQ at least). Just goes to show that everyone reacts to things differently and no matter how much "research" you do before jumping in, you really don't know what to expect until you put it in your body.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    448 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CoachCabo View Post
    All questions being asked reactively. These should have been known to you before even considering taking any substance.
    Drol is not to be played with..a compound that will cause problems..taking this without researching it..is just asking for it..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,274 Posts
    Rep Points

No. Not possible.
    Not possible? Interesting.

I am pretty fucking dry and lean right now. I wanted to experiment with anadrol to see about filling out on it. Montego1 and some others warned against it. I took 25 mg preworkout. It was arm day. Halfway through my workout, I was pretty amazed at the pump in my arms and the fact that all of my definition was still there. I thought maybe I had found a miracle drug. Other things were swelling some, too, like shoulders, that weren't really being worked directly.

As I continued, though, I thought, is it my imagination, or is some of the definition starting to blur? By the end of the workout, there was not really any doubt about it. My arms were swollen but blurred and watery.

I went home and asked my wife's assessment. Shirtless, she pointed out that even my abs were a little blurrier than they were earlier in the day, and gave her objective opinion that it was not a good look.

I decided right then and there no anadrol to fill out on contest day. There is no way for me to hit that peak just right when minutes separated the pump and the blurriness.

So you can say it is not possible, but there is my recent personal experience.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,788 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by malfeasance View Post
    Not possible? Interesting.

I am pretty fucking dry and lean right now. I wanted to experiment with anadrol to see about filling out on it. Montego1 and some others warned against it. I took 25 mg preworkout. It was arm day. Halfway through my workout, I was pretty amazed at the pump in my arms and the fact that all of my definition was still there. I thought maybe I had found a miracle drug. Other things were swelling some, too, like shoulders, that weren't really being worked directly.

As I continued, though, I thought, is it my imagination, or is some of the definition starting to blur? By the end of the workout, there was not really any doubt about it. My arms were swollen but blurred and watery.

I went home and asked my wife's assessment. Shirtless, she pointed out that even my abs were a little blurrier than they were earlier in the day, and gave her objective opinion that it was not a good look.

I decided right then and there no anadrol to fill out on contest day. There is no way for me to hit that peak just right when minutes separated the pump and the blurriness.

So you can say it is not possible, but there is my recent personal experience.
    Iíve taken dbol, anadrol, M1T, superdrol etc... the only thing I notice right away is the insane pump. Iíve never heard of anyone gaining water weight within hours of taking it?? Maybe there was something else going on diet wise with you that day? High sodium that day?
    Local and International SARMS & Peptides

Local and International AAS and HGH and much more only at P.S.L.

PM me for questions or concerns ::HERE::

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts
    Rep Points

50mg anadrol is such a low dosage , remember they made this in medicine to treat anemic people and in 50mg pills and 16 hours active life , so you need 2 during day for medicin use imagine bodybuilders , and most of the water anadrol gives is inside the muscle .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,274 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MONSTRO View Post
    most of the water anadrol gives is inside the muscle .
    Agreed, but for me it also added some water under the skin.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,274 Posts
    Rep Points

Iíve taken dbol, anadrol, M1T, superdrol etc... the only thing I notice right away is the insane pump. Iíve never heard of anyone gaining water weight within hours of taking it?? Maybe there was something else going on diet wise with you that day? High sodium that day?
    I am watching every change like a hawk right now. Anyway, this experience convinced me not to use it to fill out on contest day, as it will blur some definition. My experience. Sodium is the same as always. Keep in mind that the definition was there at the beginning of the workout and for 30 minutes into it. Then I started blurring, and it was enough for my wife's objective eye to notice a film under the skin all over and not just the areas being worked.

You wrote "gaining water weight." I don't think you and I are on the same page or discussing the same thing at all. I am talking about small visual changes that will be visible on stage.

I am just a few days out, though, so practically any change makes a visible difference right now.

I definitely want to try it on a bulk later, though. The pump is WAY better than superdrol or halo. I am curious to see what it will do over several weeks.
    Last edited by malfeasance; 10-20-2020 at 03:48 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts
    Rep Points

If anadrol gives you water retention is because is not anadrol, remember anadrol is used right before contest to fill out and push water inside muscle