• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Drol question

M0nstar

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Are you suppose too notice water retention off the first 50mg dose you take of anadrol you take, that same day?

Wats the half life?
I think 6-8 hours . If you are trying to figure out when to take it I always took it around 2-3 and went to gym around 5 . I also don’t feel a damn thing from drol when I take it . I put on size and get pretty strong but I don’t feel anything like some say like a preworkout effect .

All questions being asked reactively. These should have been known to you before even considering taking any substance.

I notice my body temperature go up almost immediately after taking 50 mg of drol. Its an unmistakeable feeling for me. I dont retain much water though no matter how long I run it (subQ at least). Just goes to show that everyone reacts to things differently and no matter how much "research" you do before jumping in, you really don't know what to expect until you put it in your body.

All questions being asked reactively. These should have been known to you before even considering taking any substance.

Drol is not to be played with..a compound that will cause problems..taking this without researching it..is just asking for it..

No. Not possible.
Not possible? Interesting.

I am pretty fucking dry and lean right now. I wanted to experiment with anadrol to see about filling out on it. Montego1 and some others warned against it. I took 25 mg preworkout. It was arm day. Halfway through my workout, I was pretty amazed at the pump in my arms and the fact that all of my definition was still there. I thought maybe I had found a miracle drug. Other things were swelling some, too, like shoulders, that weren't really being worked directly.

As I continued, though, I thought, is it my imagination, or is some of the definition starting to blur? By the end of the workout, there was not really any doubt about it. My arms were swollen but blurred and watery.

I went home and asked my wife's assessment. Shirtless, she pointed out that even my abs were a little blurrier than they were earlier in the day, and gave her objective opinion that it was not a good look.

I decided right then and there no anadrol to fill out on contest day. There is no way for me to hit that peak just right when minutes separated the pump and the blurriness.

So you can say it is not possible, but there is my recent personal experience.

Not possible? Interesting.

I am pretty fucking dry and lean right now. I wanted to experiment with anadrol to see about filling out on it. Montego1 and some others warned against it. I took 25 mg preworkout. It was arm day. Halfway through my workout, I was pretty amazed at the pump in my arms and the fact that all of my definition was still there. I thought maybe I had found a miracle drug. Other things were swelling some, too, like shoulders, that weren't really being worked directly.

As I continued, though, I thought, is it my imagination, or is some of the definition starting to blur? By the end of the workout, there was not really any doubt about it. My arms were swollen but blurred and watery.

I went home and asked my wife's assessment. Shirtless, she pointed out that even my abs were a little blurrier than they were earlier in the day, and gave her objective opinion that it was not a good look.

I decided right then and there no anadrol to fill out on contest day. There is no way for me to hit that peak just right when minutes separated the pump and the blurriness.

So you can say it is not possible, but there is my recent personal experience.

I’ve taken dbol, anadrol, M1T, superdrol etc... the only thing I notice right away is the insane pump. I’ve never heard of anyone gaining water weight within hours of taking it?? Maybe there was something else going on diet wise with you that day? High sodium that day?

IML Gear Cream!
50mg anadrol is such a low dosage , remember they made this in medicine to treat anemic people and in 50mg pills and 16 hours active life , so you need 2 during day for medicin use imagine bodybuilders , and most of the water anadrol gives is inside the muscle .

I’ve taken dbol, anadrol, M1T, superdrol etc... the only thing I notice right away is the insane pump. I’ve never heard of anyone gaining water weight within hours of taking it?? Maybe there was something else going on diet wise with you that day? High sodium that day?
I am watching every change like a hawk right now. Anyway, this experience convinced me not to use it to fill out on contest day, as it will blur some definition. My experience. Sodium is the same as always. Keep in mind that the definition was there at the beginning of the workout and for 30 minutes into it. Then I started blurring, and it was enough for my wife's objective eye to notice a film under the skin all over and not just the areas being worked.

You wrote "gaining water weight." I don't think you and I are on the same page or discussing the same thing at all. I am talking about small visual changes that will be visible on stage.

I am just a few days out, though, so practically any change makes a visible difference right now.

I definitely want to try it on a bulk later, though. The pump is WAY better than superdrol or halo. I am curious to see what it will do over several weeks.

Last edited:
If anadrol gives you water retention is because is not anadrol, remember anadrol is used right before contest to fill out and push water inside muscle

Back