• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How to Avoid Blood Thickening on A Steroid Cycle

Its a good little video.

I donated blood 3 months back and hgb was at 16.6 and I was only 1ml/week test. Donated two days ago, having been on eq and test for past 8 weeks, and hgb was at 16.3.
Not sure why it dropped considering I am on more compounds then the previous time.
The video indicates that consistently donating can actually lower hgb over time (perhaps even if on gear cyclically) as opposed to just preventing it from getting too high.

I would think your levels take a dive too. Is that critical? I understand keeping your blood from thickening is more important. I'm just curious if blood letting interferes dramatically with ones cycle? Maybe dose pending? Idk, anybody, anybody?

Sent from my Z839 using Tapatalk

if you donate blood they will take ~ 500ML. Your body has ~ 5L of blood. So you lose ~ 10% of overall blood from a donation. So it wouldn't seem that it would impact your cycle that drastically.

I would think your levels take a dive too. Is that critical? I understand keeping your blood from thickening is more important. I'm just curious if blood letting interferes dramatically with ones cycle? Maybe dose pending? Idk, anybody, anybody?

Sent from my Z839 using Tapatalk

Donating has zero negative effects in gainz, I’d say I’ve improved across the entire spectrum from consistent donating, I feel better, I train harder, the gear loss is minuscule compared to what you get in return

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Donating has zero negative effects in gainz, I’d say I’ve improved across the entire spectrum from consistent donating, I feel better, I train harder, the gear loss is minuscule compared to what you get in return

This 100%. I distinctly feel better in the days following a donation, its like an oil change. Plus your donation results provide you with a free cholesterol check, bp check, heart rate check and even covid anti-body check with each visit/donation. To top it off, altruistically, your iron rich blood goes to someone in need.

This right here. I also know my little guy doesn’t show up when I try to get laid after donating . That was a little embarrassing. By morning though he was ready

IML Gear Cream!
I went to donate and they asked me to leave.
They said I needed to make a appointment.
The next available day for non covid plasma is October 28th

Nukelabs@securenym.net

I went to donate and they asked me to leave.
They said I needed to make a appointment.
The next available day for non covid plasma is October 28th

Nukelabs@securenym.net

The Red Cross is always begging for blood but they won't take walkups when they are on a mobile blood drive. I tried today and was turned away. There was no one else in the bus! I think they are just lazy.

I donate every 2 months without fail. Have for 4+ yrs. Such huge benefits in so many ways.

But as we know some cycles increase blood thickness and it’s a byproduct of what you on. Donating mid cycle defeats the purpose, say with EQ. Wait til cycle is over.

JOIN THE NATION
Email for list
redsxript@ctemplar.com

Last edited:
after donating drink some good high alcohol % beers after 3 beers you'll get a good clean buzz better then the you get drinking 15 beers without the bloat

Can u just let lose in the shower?

Bleed out a bit? Or is that crazy

Personally I like do it in the bath, lower the light a bit after a good bottle of wine, like Franky Five Angels in God Father 2

There was a video on yiu tube where a guy was sitting in the tube and filled a water bottle with blood and then Stoped at the rim.
Then he dumped it in the drain.
Pretty gnarly

Eat, pound, sleep...

after donating drink some good high alcohol % beers after 3 beers you'll get a good clean buzz better then the you get drinking 15 beers without the bloat
Losing that much blood never accounted for more drunkenness. It's a small amount. I guess if you don't drink or take any drugs out would be higher. My x girlfriend at 115 pounds did not notice Thing.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
I'm 6 foot 3 and i used to think I could take get drunk off it. Nope. No change at all.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I was donating regularly up to a couple years ago. My red cells would get higher and higher on rebound. So I stopped donating. I just go off for 3-4 weeks and it goes back in range. Plus I use much lower doses than I use to so it's not as much of a problem.

There was a video on yiu tube where a guy was sitting in the tube and filled a water bottle with blood and then Stoped at the rim.
Then he dumped it in the drain.
Pretty gnarly

Eat, pound, sleep...
Why not..especially when banned ro being charged 240$
Out of pocket.

Lil outrageous pricing I think

Back