• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How to address possible bad batch with source?

IML Gear Cream!
I’d like to see them as well. Not that I count for anything here but I was really impressed by the way Elit3 handled himself through the whole discussion. I don’t know him at all but he gained a lot of respect from me as a member here by how he really didn’t trash Feral at all. I personally would have been posting all kinds of negative shit. Probably would have gotten myself banned if that happened to me. The only thing I really wanted him to post after Ferals name came out was the batch # for the safety of others but apparently there are no batch #’s. That I don’t understand. To me that’s just crazy if a source doesn’t provide batch #’s but whatever. Now if there are other posts on other boards from elit3 himself or if he’s associated with someone that’s posting on other boards then I’m gonna be really bummed because that to me opens up a whole other can of worms as to why he’s doing this and if what happened to him was even Feral related. I really really hope for Elit3 that’s not the case because then I have once again proven myself to be a naive stupid ass and put faith in what someone said on a steroid board. Please Elit3 don’t let the other posts be true!!! Just for once I’d like to be able to say there are good and honest people that exist on these boards. Regardless of what comes of everything I hope it all works out for everyone.

I am also impressed by the way the op has handled himself. Had it been me, I would have gone on a one man crusade to get the word out. And that would include other forums Feral sources. So I personally don't see that as a bad thing. But the op claims it wasn't him on the other boards and thats good enough for me.

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

So my question is, why switch from having lot numbers to not having lot numbers? Im not here to bust balls but this seems extremely counterintuitive. I believe Praet didnt have lot numbers and something was said about that but now Feral has switched to not having lot numbers?

Last edited:
Bud I have absolutely no desire to search for your handle on any other sites. Lol My point was that the way you handled everything made me assume that you had no other intentions than trying to find out the best way to address the situation. I’m just hoping that was the case. So far I have no reason to think otherwise. For my sanity I hope it stays that way. I’d much rather like and respect you than once again be the butt of some piece of shits low life lies. I’m still holding out hope that not everyone I meet are assholes. Lol

You’re all good dude, I just found it really interesting that their response was that I was on other boards bashing them. If you go over to meso there’s actually a thread where everyone’s together saying they believe Farrell was a scam or is it just relabeled I didn’t bother reading all the pages of the thread because there are quite a few but I did post the link I believe

https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/feral-gear.134398732/

Literally the second google result of “feral labs steroids”.

Seems like a lot of guys over at Meso suspect feral is a scammer who rebranded....

And I guess there was lab results showing bunk test....soooooo

looks like quite a few of my screen names were shit talking you at one point. I was compound lifts and Mighty Mouse and a whole slew of others...

https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/feral-gear.134398732/

Literally the second google result of “feral labs steroids”.

Seems like a lot of guys over at Meso suspect feral is a scammer who rebranded....

And I guess there was lab results showing bunk test....soooooo

looks like quite a few of my screen names were shit talking you at one point. I was compound lifts and Mighty Mouse and a whole slew of others...

First and foremost man I wish you a speedy recovery!! I mean that all bullshit aside. I don’t know and don’t want to know the pain your feeling right now.

Second....... soon as you recover hit those legs! Serious put some mass on em.

Thirdly....I repped for a lab once in my day that had one isolated incident like this and I was trying to work out compisation for the individual before I was let go.

To the forum ...... I found out his mast was test and waited for him to come forward with the news but he never decided to. Then y’all say well he made it right in the end. It wasn’t his fault. It is the labs job to make sure he knows what he is brewing is why is labeled.

Then the similar posting technique from another lab that used to be here and wording that @animal uses seems to be the same.

There will be fan boys and cock suckers that defend him cause they talk to each other in PM and animal makes them feel special and gives them discounts or freebies. Don’t let that blind you from the fact that his track record isn’t good.

Why didn’t he post pics of his lab setup.... cause he cooks on his kitchens oven and filters using a brake pump from Napa.

This should be the final nail in the coffin and I hate it that someone got a LIFE THREATENING infection but man people wake the fuck up and buy from another source..... there are plenty on this forum.

To be clear.... I WOULDN’T BUY FROM THIS SOURCE FOR MULTIPLE REASONS.

First and foremost man I wish you a speedy recovery!! I mean that all bullshit aside. I don’t know and don’t want to know the pain your feeling right now.

Thirdly....I repped for a lab once in my day that had one isolated incident like this and I was trying to work out compisation for the individual before I was let go.

To the forum ...... I found out his mast was test and waited for him to come forward with the news but he never decided to. Then y’all say well he made it right in the end. It wasn’t his fault. It is the labs job to make sure he knows what he is brewing is why is labeled.

Then the similar posting technique from another lab that used to be here and wording that @animal uses seems to be the same.

There will be fan boys and cock suckers that defend him cause they talk to each other in PM and animal makes them feel special and gives them discounts or freebies. Don’t let that blind you from the fact that his track record isn’t good.

Why didn’t he post pics of his lab setup.... cause he cooks on his kitchens oven and filters using a brake pump from Napa.

This should be the final nail in the coffin and I hate it that someone got a LIFE THREATENING infection but man people wake the fuck up and buy from another source..... there are plenty on this forum.

You might be 100% right and I am 100% full of shit so take my opinion for what it's worth.

I think most labs here re-label from a wholesaler.

He may not have pictures of said *lab*

I am sure you saw my link to the Meso thread MM. read all you posts and it was interesting.

I definitely gotta put mass on them. Been neglecting my training with selling the house and moving and shit. Currently couch surfing while I find a place to stay but gyms are finally up and running (and past the stupid OMG GYMS ARE OPEN LETS ALL GO crowd that appeared and clogged everything)

what I like the most is for their claim that I’m going around to boards shit talking and “being crucified” I’ve had numerous PMs about people wondering if their gear is bad because they get awful 2 week long pip or what not. Rather than say “ya it’s bad run” I explain the ways to identify infections, that only a doctor can really rule out what’s going on and that the infections discussed in this thread happened on the first mL on each brand new bottle not off the 5th or 6th pin.

so much for just needlessly bashing sponsor eh? I should really start a log when I finally get my test in (gonna be close to 3 weeks test free and boy it’s not fun). Maybe a “Elit3keraed went sepsis for those sick gains”?

I am sure you saw my link to the Meso thread MM. read all you posts and it was interesting.

I definitely gotta put mass on them. Been neglecting my training with selling the house and moving and shit. Currently couch surfing while I find a place to stay but gyms are finally up and running (and past the stupid OMG GYMS ARE OPEN LETS ALL GO crowd that appeared and clogged everything)

what I like the most is for their claim that I’m going around to boards shit talking and “being crucified” I’ve had numerous PMs about people wondering if their gear is bad because they get awful 2 week long pip or what not. Rather than say “ya it’s bad run” I explain the ways to identify infections, that only a doctor can really rule out what’s going on and that the infections discussed in this thread happened on the first mL on each brand new bottle not off the 5th or 6th pin.

so much for just needlessly bashing sponsor eh? I should really start a log when I finally get my test in (gonna be close to 3 weeks test free and boy it’s not fun). Maybe a “Elit3keraed went sepsis for those sick gains”?

I was just busting your balls about the legs. That’s their MO when they are accused of anything. Bash the accuser. Hell they bashed me when I brought the masteron testosterone fuck up to light. Way to many sponsors here than to deal with their bulk shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I knew it, MM and elit are both the same alcohol chugging midget. What do I win?

Get Shredded!
You and animal both claim the op and his friend started similar threads on different boards and got "crucified on a few of them." Did you actually see these threads or did you just hear about them from someone? If you saw them, would you mind posting a link to the threads and/or the name of the forums please

giphy.gif

I bet ya a bottle of tren they don’t respond with links

Make it a bottle of tainted gear and you got yourself a bet!

i got 5 unopened bottles of Ferals S400 to the winner.

just make sure to follow each pin with 10 days of Bactrim and 10 days of Keflex like I had to do 😂

- - - Updated - - -

I was just busting your balls about the legs. That’s their MO when they are accused of anything. Bash the accuser. Hell they bashed me when I brought the masteron testosterone fuck up to light. Way to many sponsors here than to deal with their bulk shit

I do need to work on legs though hahah. I didn’t take any offense to it!

i got 5 unopened bottles of Ferals S400 to the winner.

just make sure to follow each pin with 10 days of Bactrim and 10 days of Keflex like I had to do

- - - Updated - - -

I do need to work on legs though hahah. I didn’t take any offense to it!
I'll throw in 5 vials of Prae mystery gear to sweeten the deal. That is one hell of a winning prize. Good luck fellas!

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

I'll throw in 5 vials of Prae mystery gear to sweeten the deal. That is one hell of a winning prize. Good luck fellas!

damn I may have to make up some fake accounts so that I can win those mystery bottles. Hopefully they’re MTR or that crazy MTR/Cheque drops/jaundice in a bottle blend

Your guess is as good as mine bro... On a serious note tho, glad you're out of the hospital - fuck the dumb shit - infections are no bueno

Definitely. Had a follow up appointment and learned that the “strange feeling” all around my incision/where the abscess was is nerve damage. Doctor just kinda shrugged it off as “well it’s only topical and it might come back”. I mean. In the grand scheme of things I’m lucky but that constant tingly/numb/itch feeling is annoying as fuck

Is this guy sure his vials arent counterfiet ? they look counterfiet to me

IML Gear Cream!
From the guy with two posts, who joined today, nice try...not!

Who in the fuck would counterfeit a sub par source. If they are going to counterfeit they would put the effort in counterfeiting a source that has less issues

Definitely. Had a follow up appointment and learned that the “strange feeling” all around my incision/where the abscess was is nerve damage. Doctor just kinda shrugged it off as “well it’s only topical and it might come back”. I mean. In the grand scheme of things I’m lucky but that constant tingly/numb/itch feeling is annoying as fuck

Ah man is it like one of those itchy type things that itch but you just can’t seem to get at it???? Man those are the worst!!! I had that happen to me after a couple of my shoulder surgeries. I was ready to tear my incisions open and scratch like I never scratched before. I’m pretty sure I was clinically insane for a few weeks! Lol I feel for ya man. I really do!

and how dafuq would you know noob? Your only other post here you are asking about an order you just made - have you even used Feral before and how did you find out about them? I see you got some super test- Good luck with that.

Floaters most noticeable in the second pic near the bottom of the vial unless I am seeing things.....

Yes animal I am sure they are legit. Would you like me to post the email thread where your support admitted y’all forgot to ship my order? Might even be able to pull the tracking since I get emails every time usps receives a package so we could confirm it was from the same area you were shipping from back in June

- - - Updated - - -

Floaters most noticeable in the second pic near the bottom of the vial unless I am seeing things.....

I’ll look when I get home. I didn’t notice anything but then again I wasn’t trying to look.

Ah man is it like one of those itchy type things that itch but you just can’t seem to get at it???? Man those are the worst!!! I had that happen to me after a couple of my shoulder surgeries. I was ready to tear my incisions open and scratch like I never scratched before. I’m pretty sure I was clinically insane for a few weeks! Lol I feel for ya man. I really do!

I thought it was itching from the incision healing but when I scratched it the feeling was as if I was touching it through a layer of clothes...almost like I put lidocaine on it so I can feel the pressure but not the actual scratching sensation

Dude! When I zoom in on these pics, I can see white specs or 'floaters' near the bottom of some of them. Did you notice this?

I see swirls in the photo which I figured is just the oil (kinda reminds me of eye floaters the way it’s all swirled and shit) but not actual foreign matter floating.

Back