How to address possible bad batch with source?

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 191
  1. #106
    Super duper mod


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    way down
    Posts
    8,347

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,597
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,536
    Thanked in
    1,451 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    What has animal over at feral said about this whole thing ? I sure haven’t seen any others threads posted in their sub forum .
    Advanced 2.0 the pip hits like a hammer

  2. #107
    Member

    pgcc649's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Age
    48
    Posts
    48

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points
    80100

    Quote Originally Posted by elit3keraed View Post
    I don’t think you read the thread...

    I am the one who got the infection and obviously you can die from it as I was admitted to the ER with sepsis 18 hours after being released with cellulitis. Lowest my BP got was low 90s/low 40s and my fever topped at 103.7 or some shit.

    I don’t buy the whole “european ugls use the same stuff as pharmacies” unless you mean they get the same sort of equipment like autoclaves and capping equipment...in which case yea...any reputable lab the does any sort of volume would have the same equipment...it’s not hard to buy. I have all the equipment save for the autoclave in regards to brewing.

    feral was reputable as fuck at the time of purchase. I’ve been a member here since like 2015? And been on gear (started at TRT) since I was 20....you’re preaching to the choir my dude.
    Youre right I didn't read the whole thread, sorry. What happened to you was exactly what I meant. It's not something that would usually happen,but, as you saw, it can.
    As for the European UGls I was referring to the equipment and procedures, much bigger more professional operations. The thing you can't garuntee is the purity of the raws every single time. I was speaking to it being more likely to be safe.

    Although, I have been using anabolics since 1989, I competed from 1990-99 every year and used about everything. I even caught the old little blue dbols Arnold took right at the end of the 80's, I've used Anadrol, the Syntex right from a US pharmacy, and Test from pharmacy, the old Negma parabolon(unbelievable stuff, and what they call parabolon now is not the same thing.) My point is I can tell, without any tests, in time how good somethinh is.
    THE Dragon Pharma brand is Excellant as is Maha. Although both you can not find right now, it is out of stock because of covid.
    Good luck to you,

    Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

  3. #108
    Member

    pgcc649's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Age
    48
    Posts
    48

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points
    80100

    Have a friend runs lab in Europe all his equipment is exactly same as what you would find in a US pharmaceutical comoany. These guys making it in their house I do not think have that type of ewuiptment. Youre right, purity you don't know but which is more likely to be sterile and safer, definitely a larger European operation.


    Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

  4. #109
    Member

    Brutus6688's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    76

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    33
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Rep Points
    330100

    Did they contact you yet????

  5. #110
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,235

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    101
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    269
    Thanked in
    196 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by pgcc649 View Post
    Have a friend runs lab in Europe all his equipment is exactly same as what you would find in a US pharmaceutical comoany. These guys making it in their house I do not think have that type of ewuiptment. Youre right, purity you don't know but which is more likely to be sterile and safer, definitely a larger European operation.


    Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

    To be fair I’d wager 99% of what the European labs are getting are from China raw wise. Sure there’s the chance that you’re getting test raws I infected with whatever but isn’t there a reason why you sterilize, add BA, and filter through a specific lore sized? To sterilize said gear? I mean you could always go the extra safe route and bake your raws like I’ve seen some dudes do.


    But 10 years of shooting UGL stuff and having 1 case of infection being THIS bad and maybe 1 or 2 cases where docs gave me antibiotics and here we are.

    It’s funny because if it wasn’t for the fact you brought up the 80s I’d have sworn you were my buddy who got an infection as well. He swears all US labs are crap and he has the “secret” to good shit (who coincidentally is a guy I know that buys his raws from the same lab as I do hahaha).

    I just won’t fuck with feral anymore. There comment felt like more of a brush off/pass the buck than genuine “oops”.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by frank zazz View Post
    What has animal over at feral said about this whole thing ? I sure haven’t seen any others threads posted in their sub forum .
    Nada. Their rep chimes in here and I wasn’t too keen on his comments so I left it as is. Seemed plent of members already had taken issue with their gear so I got all the answers I needed

  6. #111
    Super duper mod


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    way down
    Posts
    8,347

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,597
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,536
    Thanked in
    1,451 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by elit3keraed View Post
    To be fair I’d wager 99% of what the European labs are getting are from China raw wise. Sure there’s the chance that you’re getting test raws I infected with whatever but isn’t there a reason why you sterilize, add BA, and filter through a specific lore sized? To sterilize said gear? I mean you could always go the extra safe route and bake your raws like I’ve seen some dudes do.


    But 10 years of shooting UGL stuff and having 1 case of infection being THIS bad and maybe 1 or 2 cases where docs gave me antibiotics and here we are.

    It’s funny because if it wasn’t for the fact you brought up the 80s I’d have sworn you were my buddy who got an infection as well. He swears all US labs are crap and he has the “secret” to good shit (who coincidentally is a guy I know that buys his raws from the same lab as I do hahaha).

    I just won’t fuck with feral anymore. There comment felt like more of a brush off/pass the buck than genuine “oops”.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Nada. Their rep chimes in here and I wasn’t too keen on his comments so I left it as is. Seemed plent of members already had taken issue with their gear so I got all the answers I needed
    That sucks to hear but honestly I didn’t think that they would say a whole lot and I hope that all of the other members see and stay away from them and their gear .
    Advanced 2.0 the pip hits like a hammer

  7. #112
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,235

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    101
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    269
    Thanked in
    196 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by frank zazz View Post
    That sucks to hear but honestly I didn’t think that they would say a whole lot and I hope that all of the other members see and stay away from them and their gear .
    I mean it could be a freak thing. I know every source seems to have some hiccup at some point but the good ones have always been quick to identify and fix it...and usually it’s “hey our raws tested bunk or underdosed we are sorry and will fix it” not “hey sorry about the amputations guys”

    You live and you learn. I got some credit from running bloods on puretropin so I think I’ll get some raws and go back to trusting my own two hands.

    In the meantime jpal is getting my business this time around. Nothing against GC...always been good to me way back but with the recent Wesley log on their var and the responses in my other thread I couldn’t help but pull the trigger

    - - - Updated - - -

    Oh by the way guys....


    No batch number on the bottles.


    Just in case anyone was waiting for me to get back to them about it

  8. #113
    Member

    pgcc649's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Age
    48
    Posts
    48

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points
    80100

    You're 100% right. No raws are coming to you from China sterile. The entire reason for going through a certain procedure is to mix the raws effectively with oil so it does not cause any crazy amount of pip. And, TO STERILIZE THE PRODUCT.
    That happens its 100% on who made it.

    Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

  9. #114
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,235

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    101
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    269
    Thanked in
    196 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by pgcc649 View Post
    You're 100% right. No raws are coming to you from China sterile. The entire reason for going through a certain procedure is to mix the raws effectively with oil so it does not cause any crazy amount of pip. And, TO STERILIZE THE PRODUCT.
    That happens its 100% on who made it.

    Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk
    I feel like we agree and are just saying different things at this point. Some people seem to actually think that where you get the raws is what gives you the infection, not how they’re prepared. I guess I didn’t clarify (the friend who got the infection swears it’s cuz I bought from “some shitty lab that got bad shit from China” and thinks because he never got an infection from “American made gear” that there is some magic difference between testosterone molecules from China and testosterone molecules from America

  10. #115
    Member

    pgcc649's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Age
    48
    Posts
    48

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points
    80100

    Quote Originally Posted by elit3keraed View Post
    I feel like we agree and are just saying different things at this point. Some people seem to actually think that where you get the raws is what gives you the infection, not how they’re prepared. I guess I didn’t clarify (the friend who got the infection swears it’s cuz I bought from “some shitty lab that got bad shit from China” and thinks because he never got an infection from “American made gear” that there is some magic difference between testosterone molecules from China and testosterone molecules from America
    Ok yeah, definitely. Got a bit confused what you were saying

    Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

  11. #116
    Senior Member

    animal xxx's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    1,314

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    85
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,245
    Thanked in
    700 Posts
    Rep Points
    17172230

    Interesting that I was never reached out to. Also interesting you continue to pin multiple times after initial "issue". You think we brew one bottle at a time? It seems that there would be wide spread hysteria if I was putting out gear that caused these types of issues. I'm not her to argue.... Just look at this from my perspective, no on elase complained. You posted the same thing on another board and got laughed off. Then on another board you create a new profile just to bash me with the same response. Business is great and I constantly get repeat business. That doesn't happen by accident! I would have been happy to politely agree to disagree about your opinion of my gear but still make sure I resloved your complaint. Past that now. If you really did go through any portion of what you described, I feel horrible that anyone would experience that. But I'm
    confident in the quality of my gear and will give no more comment to this.

  12. #117
    Super duper mod


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    way down
    Posts
    8,347

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,597
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,536
    Thanked in
    1,451 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Well there you have it folks the source says the man is full of shit and he didn’t really have an infection. Guess there is nothing else to see or talk about . This all has to be fake because op never felt mailed animal but yet he did see the threads and his rep has been in this thread since the beginning. Feral has repeat customers that means he is flawless. Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit .
    Advanced 2.0 the pip hits like a hammer

  13. #118
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    REHH's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,540

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,228
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,355
    Thanked in
    2,898 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I just read all this.

    I see both sides, it's hard to prove exactly where the infection came from. I have two threads here on ASF where I was treated for cellulitis from gear I bought from sponsors.
    Also I'm in the microbial testing buisness and know the second you expose a needle to air your exposing it to all kinds of microbes which float in the air year round. bacterial and viral.

    Unless you send the vial off to be tested for contamination there's no way to know for sure.
    IRONLION LABS
    Quality HGH, Raws and Peptides
    Contact: ironlion@keemail.me
    Website: www.ironlion-lab.is
    Wickr: ironlionlabs


    SARMS-PEPTIDE SHOP
    Website: https://sarms-peptide.shop/
    Contact: Orders@sarms-peptide.shop


    Click here**PLEASE READ THE RULES**

  14. #119
    Super duper mod


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    way down
    Posts
    8,347

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,597
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,536
    Thanked in
    1,451 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by REHH View Post
    I just read all this.

    I see both sides, it's hard to prove exactly where the infection came from. I have two threads here on ASF where I was treated for cellulitis from gear I bought from sponsors.
    Also I'm in the microbial testing buisness and know the second you expose a needle to air your exposing it to all kinds of microbes which float in the air year round. bacterial and viral.

    Unless you send the vial off to be tested for contamination there's no way to know for sure.
    This is all very true but op has reported not just his but another infection from his friend so unless they share a needle or are both pinning in the same jacked up dirty porta potty we can all form our own opinions but you’re right no hard evidence. Where would one send out a bottle to be tested? I do have a lab at work to test for food safety but I have an opinion already and I’m sure the shop wouldn’t accept those results .
    Advanced 2.0 the pip hits like a hammer

  15. #120
    Senior Member

    STTM's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    746

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    246
    Thanked in
    183 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Did the take a culture of the wound to see what kind of bacteria it was?

Similar Threads

  1. PO Box or Personal address?
    By placebo in forum The Pit
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 12-07-2015, 08:40 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums