How to address possible bad batch with source?

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
    Super duper mod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,451 Posts
    Rep Points

What has animal over at feral said about this whole thing ? I sure haven’t seen any others threads posted in their sub forum .
    Advanced 2.0 the pip hits like a hammer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by elit3keraed View Post
    I don’t think you read the thread...

I am the one who got the infection and obviously you can die from it as I was admitted to the ER with sepsis 18 hours after being released with cellulitis. Lowest my BP got was low 90s/low 40s and my fever topped at 103.7 or some shit.

I don’t buy the whole “european ugls use the same stuff as pharmacies” unless you mean they get the same sort of equipment like autoclaves and capping equipment...in which case yea...any reputable lab the does any sort of volume would have the same equipment...it’s not hard to buy. I have all the equipment save for the autoclave in regards to brewing.

feral was reputable as fuck at the time of purchase. I’ve been a member here since like 2015? And been on gear (started at TRT) since I was 20....you’re preaching to the choir my dude.
    Youre right I didn't read the whole thread, sorry. What happened to you was exactly what I meant. It's not something that would usually happen,but, as you saw, it can.
    As for the European UGls I was referring to the equipment and procedures, much bigger more professional operations. The thing you can't garuntee is the purity of the raws every single time. I was speaking to it being more likely to be safe.

Although, I have been using anabolics since 1989, I competed from 1990-99 every year and used about everything. I even caught the old little blue dbols Arnold took right at the end of the 80's, I've used Anadrol, the Syntex right from a US pharmacy, and Test from pharmacy, the old Negma parabolon(unbelievable stuff, and what they call parabolon now is not the same thing.) My point is I can tell, without any tests, in time how good somethinh is.
    THE Dragon Pharma brand is Excellant as is Maha. Although both you can not find right now, it is out of stock because of covid.
    Good luck to you,

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

Have a friend runs lab in Europe all his equipment is exactly same as what you would find in a US pharmaceutical comoany. These guys making it in their house I do not think have that type of ewuiptment. Youre right, purity you don't know but which is more likely to be sterile and safer, definitely a larger European operation.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Rep Points

Did they contact you yet????

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by pgcc649 View Post
    Have a friend runs lab in Europe all his equipment is exactly same as what you would find in a US pharmaceutical comoany. These guys making it in their house I do not think have that type of ewuiptment. Youre right, purity you don't know but which is more likely to be sterile and safer, definitely a larger European operation.

To be fair I’d wager 99% of what the European labs are getting are from China raw wise. Sure there’s the chance that you’re getting test raws I infected with whatever but isn’t there a reason why you sterilize, add BA, and filter through a specific lore sized? To sterilize said gear? I mean you could always go the extra safe route and bake your raws like I’ve seen some dudes do.

But 10 years of shooting UGL stuff and having 1 case of infection being THIS bad and maybe 1 or 2 cases where docs gave me antibiotics and here we are.

It’s funny because if it wasn’t for the fact you brought up the 80s I’d have sworn you were my buddy who got an infection as well. He swears all US labs are crap and he has the “secret” to good shit (who coincidentally is a guy I know that buys his raws from the same lab as I do hahaha).

I just won’t fuck with feral anymore. There comment felt like more of a brush off/pass the buck than genuine “oops”.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by frank zazz View Post
    What has animal over at feral said about this whole thing ? I sure haven’t seen any others threads posted in their sub forum .
    Nada. Their rep chimes in here and I wasn’t too keen on his comments so I left it as is. Seemed plent of members already had taken issue with their gear so I got all the answers I needed

Super duper mod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,451 Posts
    Rep Points

To be fair I’d wager 99% of what the European labs are getting are from China raw wise. Sure there’s the chance that you’re getting test raws I infected with whatever but isn’t there a reason why you sterilize, add BA, and filter through a specific lore sized? To sterilize said gear? I mean you could always go the extra safe route and bake your raws like I’ve seen some dudes do.

But 10 years of shooting UGL stuff and having 1 case of infection being THIS bad and maybe 1 or 2 cases where docs gave me antibiotics and here we are.

It’s funny because if it wasn’t for the fact you brought up the 80s I’d have sworn you were my buddy who got an infection as well. He swears all US labs are crap and he has the “secret” to good shit (who coincidentally is a guy I know that buys his raws from the same lab as I do hahaha).

I just won’t fuck with feral anymore. There comment felt like more of a brush off/pass the buck than genuine “oops”.

- - - Updated - - -

Nada. Their rep chimes in here and I wasn’t too keen on his comments so I left it as is. Seemed plent of members already had taken issue with their gear so I got all the answers I needed
    That sucks to hear but honestly I didn’t think that they would say a whole lot and I hope that all of the other members see and stay away from them and their gear .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by frank zazz View Post
    That sucks to hear but honestly I didn’t think that they would say a whole lot and I hope that all of the other members see and stay away from them and their gear .
    I mean it could be a freak thing. I know every source seems to have some hiccup at some point but the good ones have always been quick to identify and fix it...and usually it’s “hey our raws tested bunk or underdosed we are sorry and will fix it” not “hey sorry about the amputations guys”

You live and you learn. I got some credit from running bloods on puretropin so I think I’ll get some raws and go back to trusting my own two hands.

In the meantime jpal is getting my business this time around. Nothing against GC...always been good to me way back but with the recent Wesley log on their var and the responses in my other thread I couldn’t help but pull the trigger

- - - Updated - - -

Oh by the way guys....

No batch number on the bottles.

Just in case anyone was waiting for me to get back to them about it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

You're 100% right. No raws are coming to you from China sterile. The entire reason for going through a certain procedure is to mix the raws effectively with oil so it does not cause any crazy amount of pip. And, TO STERILIZE THE PRODUCT.
    That happens its 100% on who made it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by pgcc649 View Post
    You're 100% right. No raws are coming to you from China sterile. The entire reason for going through a certain procedure is to mix the raws effectively with oil so it does not cause any crazy amount of pip. And, TO STERILIZE THE PRODUCT.
    That happens its 100% on who made it.

I feel like we agree and are just saying different things at this point. Some people seem to actually think that where you get the raws is what gives you the infection, not how they’re prepared. I guess I didn’t clarify (the friend who got the infection swears it’s cuz I bought from “some shitty lab that got bad shit from China” and thinks because he never got an infection from “American made gear” that there is some magic difference between testosterone molecules from China and testosterone molecules from America

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

I feel like we agree and are just saying different things at this point. Some people seem to actually think that where you get the raws is what gives you the infection, not how they’re prepared. I guess I didn’t clarify (the friend who got the infection swears it’s cuz I bought from “some shitty lab that got bad shit from China” and thinks because he never got an infection from “American made gear” that there is some magic difference between testosterone molecules from China and testosterone molecules from America
    Ok yeah, definitely. Got a bit confused what you were saying

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    700 Posts
    Rep Points

Interesting that I was never reached out to. Also interesting you continue to pin multiple times after initial "issue". You think we brew one bottle at a time? It seems that there would be wide spread hysteria if I was putting out gear that caused these types of issues. I'm not her to argue.... Just look at this from my perspective, no on elase complained. You posted the same thing on another board and got laughed off. Then on another board you create a new profile just to bash me with the same response. Business is great and I constantly get repeat business. That doesn't happen by accident! I would have been happy to politely agree to disagree about your opinion of my gear but still make sure I resloved your complaint. Past that now. If you really did go through any portion of what you described, I feel horrible that anyone would experience that. But I'm
    confident in the quality of my gear and will give no more comment to this.

Super duper mod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,451 Posts
    Rep Points

Well there you have it folks the source says the man is full of shit and he didn’t really have an infection. Guess there is nothing else to see or talk about . This all has to be fake because op never felt mailed animal but yet he did see the threads and his rep has been in this thread since the beginning. Feral has repeat customers that means he is flawless. Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit .

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,898 Posts
    Rep Points

I just read all this.

I see both sides, it's hard to prove exactly where the infection came from. I have two threads here on ASF where I was treated for cellulitis from gear I bought from sponsors.
    Also I'm in the microbial testing buisness and know the second you expose a needle to air your exposing it to all kinds of microbes which float in the air year round. bacterial and viral.

Unless you send the vial off to be tested for contamination there's no way to know for sure.
    IRONLION LABS
    Quality HGH, Raws and Peptides
    Wickr: ironlionlabs

SARMS-PEPTIDE SHOP

Click here**PLEASE READ THE RULES**

Super duper mod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,451 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by REHH View Post
    I just read all this.

I see both sides, it's hard to prove exactly where the infection came from. I have two threads here on ASF where I was treated for cellulitis from gear I bought from sponsors.
    Also I'm in the microbial testing buisness and know the second you expose a needle to air your exposing it to all kinds of microbes which float in the air year round. bacterial and viral.

Unless you send the vial off to be tested for contamination there's no way to know for sure.
    This is all very true but op has reported not just his but another infection from his friend so unless they share a needle or are both pinning in the same jacked up dirty porta potty we can all form our own opinions but you’re right no hard evidence. Where would one send out a bottle to be tested? I do have a lab at work to test for food safety but I have an opinion already and I’m sure the shop wouldn’t accept those results .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    183 Posts
    Rep Points

Did the take a culture of the wound to see what kind of bacteria it was?