How to address possible bad batch with source?

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts
    Rep Points

How to address possible bad batch with source?

Okay so Iím not really sure what I should do or if I should just accept the loss but I had placed a large order in June. The order was split between me and a friend.

Iíve been pretty good with pip, some minor discomfort that I attributed to high doses gear. My buddy wound up with 2 infections off 2 different bottles. He pinned, glute swelled and went to the docs. A week later popped another bottle open and wound up with another infection.

I figured maybe it was just user error (the first one I figured he was just being a baby and crying about virgin muscle pip) but Sunday I had popped open a fresh bottle. Did all my normal pre shot rituals and by Tuesday I noticed quite a bit of pain and swelling and as of 4am today I got discharged from the ER with multiple Rx for antibiotics.

Now I still have like 4 or 5 bottles of this stuff and given the somewhat odd trend of ď3 bottles 3 courses of antibiotics and doc visitsĒ Iím obviously hesitant to touch the rest.

Do I just eat the cost and toss the bottles? Should I contact the source and ask if theyíve had issues with batches from the past (maybe I missed something on the forum as I sorta fell off after June). I know I still have the order email but Iíve never had an issue like this come up (large order and possibly bad gear popping up as I go through my stash) so I didnít know if there was some sort of courtesy or standard to follow

Stuck in hell currently clawing my way out !!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    463 Posts
    Rep Points

Personally i would email the source and ask if theyíve had any issues with that batch and if thereís anything they can do. If itís a reputable source here then im sure they will do whatever they can to make things right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    Rep Points

yea email and talk with the source first. But I still believe things like that should be shared with other members for safety reasons

Super duper mod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,451 Posts
    Rep Points

I would definitely not pin anymore of that stuff thatís for sure .
    Advanced 2.0 the pip hits like a hammer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    873 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by elit3keraed View Post
    Okay so Iím not really sure what I should do or if I should just accept the loss but I had placed a large order in June. The order was split between me and a friend.

Iíve been pretty good with pip, some minor discomfort that I attributed to high doses gear. My buddy wound up with 2 infections off 2 different bottles. He pinned, glute swelled and went to the docs. A week later popped another bottle open and wound up with another infection.

I figured maybe it was just user error (the first one I figured he was just being a baby and crying about virgin muscle pip) but Sunday I had popped open a fresh bottle. Did all my normal pre shot rituals and by Tuesday I noticed quite a bit of pain and swelling and as of 4am today I got discharged from the ER with multiple Rx for antibiotics.

Now I still have like 4 or 5 bottles of this stuff and given the somewhat odd trend of ď3 bottles 3 courses of antibiotics and doc visitsĒ Iím obviously hesitant to touch the rest.

Do I just eat the cost and toss the bottles? Should I contact the source and ask if theyíve had issues with batches from the past (maybe I missed something on the forum as I sorta fell off after June). I know I still have the order email but Iíve never had an issue like this come up (large order and possibly bad gear popping up as I go through my stash) so I didnít know if there was some sort of courtesy or standard to follow
    Even if the source agrees to make it right, they will most likely won't give you a refund. At best, they will offer you replacement gear, which i personally wouldn't touch. But that's just me.
    Let us know what happens after you contact the rep/lab

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts
    Rep Points

What is it that you are pinning? Could just be how you are reacting to it, with combination of what compound you are and how high of a concentration it is. I know I once pinned some NPP that was dosed at 200mg/ml, and it sent me to the DR. Walked out with a script of antibiotics.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    873 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by STTM View Post
    What is it that you are pinning? Could just be how you are reacting to it, with combination of what compound you are and how high of a concentration it is. I know I once pinned some NPP that was dosed at 200mg/ml, and it sent me to the DR. Walked out with a script of antibiotics.
    It's all there in the OP's post history, including which lab

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by wesley_swolle View Post

Thanks.

I have been pinning this labs gear for about the last year, and have not had any issue.. no infections. I've pinned the Super Sust, Super Deca, and Super EQ.. with a little pip with the Sust and Deca, but that is to be expected.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    186 Posts
    Rep Points

I am pretty sure asking if the source has had any problems with that batch is going to do shit. What's the source going to say "yeah bud your the 7th guy that has had an infection from my gear. Please forward your medical bills to me and I will reimburse you ASAP"? The source is going to say he hasn't heard anything bad about the batch even if he has. I am not trying to be rude to you OP I just don't see what asking if he has had any bad batches will do as people especially a source isn't going to want to admit to anything other than stellar gear.

Your best bet is to email the source and produce your medical reports and possible pics of the abscess for both you and your buddy. At that point I would ask for a refund of my money and not more gear because if a source sent me gear that did that I wouldn't touch anything else from them. I think that would be the best outcome you could hope for.

That sucks that both you and your buddy have had the same reaction. Now it may not be "dirty" gear as in a true abscess and infection. It could just be brewed with a high BA content, high mg/mL or compound itself (test E is known for PIP). Like I said though your best bet is to take it up with the source with medical bills/treatment and pics in hand for both of you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by elit3keraed View Post

Fuck the source.

Name names so other members donít waste money on infectious gear. Thatís FAR worse than bunk gear. If thereís a lab sending out gear that sends guys to the ER then they should burn for it.

Why tip-toe around it? Do guys really want to protect sources that much? Itís a fucking health risk for all that buy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,903 Posts
    Rep Points

yup- source name please
    Quote Originally Posted by KrossOut View Post
    Fuck the source.

Name names so other members donít waste money on infectious gear. Thatís FAR worse than bunk gear. If thereís a lab sending out gear that sends guys to the ER then they should burn for it.

Why tip-toe around it? Do guys really want to protect sources that much? Itís a fucking health risk for all that buy.

Super duper mod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,451 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by KrossOut View Post
    Fuck the source.

I agree and we should name the source . One infection could say coincidence but not three with different bottles . It might not be bacteria but ba content high .
    Advanced 2.0 the pip hits like a hammer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by wesley_swolle View Post

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts
    Rep Points

So bad infectious gear from Feral?

Boy, itís seems like just last month their Mast E was Test Cyp.

What an awesome source.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts
    Rep Points

It was a 400 test blend. Problem was I went through several bottles (as did a buddy) and only ever had some pip if we hit a somewhat ďfreshĒ muscle or had to do a large pin (3mL)

He wound up with a glut infection with a bottle, tossed it and opened another and got an infection. I finished off my bottle and after pinning from a fresh one I wound up with an infection.