• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

How to address possible bad batch with source?

IML Gear Cream!
Well super glad to hear your out of the hospital and doing well man. Like I said earlier I know all
too well how those stays can be and sometimes they can be maddening. Especially in your case when it was not expected. Plus you were obviously on cycle so if your mind is anything like mine you were probably thinking about nothing but loosing all your gains. Lol Sorry didn’t mean to make it any worse than it already is. Anyway man good luck with everything and hopefully your home nurse will be a super hot super horny chic that wants to do more than just clean your wound!!!!!!

Well super glad to hear your out of the hospital and doing well man. Like I said earlier I know all
too well how those stays can be and sometimes they can be maddening. Especially in your case when it was not expected. Plus you were obviously on cycle so if your mind is anything like mine you were probably thinking about nothing but loosing all your gains. Lol Sorry didn’t mean to make it any worse than it already is. Anyway man good luck with everything and hopefully your home nurse will be a super hot super horny chic that wants to do more than just clean your wound!!!!!!

No lie I was shooting off texts of me in the hospital asking who wanted to be my nurse LOL.

Home care nurse is an old white “Karen”
Straight up though, the first night in the hospital/ER was the worst experience in my life.

I have bad PTSD from a car wreck (some may remember. Hit by drunk and caught fire/destroyed my body). When I get stressed nightmares get worse. Of course dreams are literally milliseconds long but feel like forever.

Now imagine insanely intense nightmares (nurses would come in to check because I’d come to screaming at some points) then waking up to the worst pain in your life, then passing back out (because you’re so heavily sedated) and repeating the cycle. Of course I’d be asleep maybe a minute, then awake for a minute and back to sleep but I am pretty sure I experienced what a single minute of hell was like over the course of those 3 hours I had been in the ER after they cut me open.

There is still time to take advantage of their October infection promo .

do you think that was why they called themselves Feral Labs? Cuz you’ll die of mange or some other bodily infection like a feral animal?

No lie I was shooting off texts of me in the hospital asking who wanted to be my nurse LOL.

Home care nurse is an old white “Karen”
Straight up though, the first night in the hospital/ER was the worst experience in my life.

I have bad PTSD from a car wreck (some may remember. Hit by drunk and caught fire/destroyed my body). When I get stressed nightmares get worse. Of course dreams are literally milliseconds long but feel like forever.

Now imagine insanely intense nightmares (nurses would come in to check because I’d come to screaming at some points) then waking up to the worst pain in your life, then passing back out (because you’re so heavily sedated) and repeating the cycle. Of course I’d be asleep maybe a minute, then awake for a minute and back to sleep but I am pretty sure I experienced what a single minute of hell was like over the course of those 3 hours I had been in the ER after they cut me open.

Damn bro you’ve definitely been through the ringer the last few years. Sheeesh. Sounds like your still a pretty positive guy though which is really really good considering. I know it’s hard sometimes but you gotta always make sure you find one positive thing with every shitty situation. Sounds stupid I know but if you can convince yourself of at least one it takes away from the overall negative experience. Trust me I’ve been in therapy since I was a kid and shit like that actually works. Have you ever considered therapy to help you get past your PTSD with your accident? Not my business and I’m not preaching but I will just tell you psycho therapy saved my life more than once. Probably more times than I can count actually. It’s always an option man if things take a turn for the worse in your head. Good luck bro!!! If ya ever need anything just holler.

therapy is good but pussy helps quite a bit too
Damn bro you’ve definitely been through the ringer the last few years. Sheeesh. Sounds like your still a pretty positive guy though which is really really good considering. I know it’s hard sometimes but you gotta always make sure you find one positive thing with every shitty situation. Sounds stupid I know but if you can convince yourself of at least one it takes away from the overall negative experience. Trust me I’ve been in therapy since I was a kid and shit like that actually works. Have you ever considered therapy to help you get past your PTSD with your accident? Not my business and I’m not preaching but I will just tell you psycho therapy saved my life more than once. Probably more times than I can count actually. It’s always an option man if things take a turn for the worse in your head. Good luck bro!!! If ya ever need anything just holler.

therapy is good but pussy helps quite a bit too

Oh hell ya nothing helps more than a good piece of ass. Funny thing is my Psychiatrist retired a few years ago and my new one is a super hot woman who just ooozes sex. I can’t think of anything other than bending her over every time I go. Lol

You should tell her that and see what happens... I mean the worst thing that happens is she drops you but Id do it......
Forgot though from the looks of your halloween post seems you have a decent piece of pie
Oh hell ya nothing helps more than a good piece of ass. Funny thing is my Psychiatrist retired a few years ago and my new one is a super hot woman who just ooozes sex. I can’t think of anything other than bending her over every time I go. Lol

Damn bro youÂ’ve definitely been through the ringer the last few years. Sheeesh. Sounds like your still a pretty positive guy though which is really really good considering. I know itÂ’s hard sometimes but you gotta always make sure you find one positive thing with every shitty situation. Sounds stupid I know but if you can convince yourself of at least one it takes away from the overall negative experience. Trust me IÂ’ve been in therapy since I was a kid and shit like that actually works. Have you ever considered therapy to help you get past your PTSD with your accident? Not my business and IÂ’m not preaching but I will just tell you psycho therapy saved my life more than once. Probably more times than I can count actually. ItÂ’s always an option man if things take a turn for the worse in your head. Good luck bro!!! If ya ever need anything just holler.

probably need some pretty intensive therapy for that. Did a lot of therapy for other shit (abuse and stuff from childhood and from marriage). But the PTSD definitely needs a different approach than what I was taking (probably more psych intensive than just cognitive behavioral therapy)

Pussy definitely helps though. The opioids and lack of non infectious testosterone has my dick dead to the world though. Working on setting some arrangements up cuz I’m too laid back to go chase strange at a bar. Some steady fuck buddies on call makes it easier though LOL

You should tell her that and see what happens... I mean the worst thing that happens is she drops you but Id do it......
Forgot though from the looks of your halloween post seems you have a decent piece of pie

Believe me bro it’s all I can do not to. I absolutely love attractive women and my psychiatrist is definitely an attractive woman who I have no doubt has some issues of her own. She has told me several times during our conversations that sex is good for the mind body and spirit and if I’m not finding fulfillment at home there’s nothing wrong with me seeking out a one nighter or a blowjob to hold me over. Her words not mine. Now believe me when I tell you Mrs. AR is hot and a super cool woman. We have partaken in a few girl girl guy threesomes (Vegas)but unfortunately she has to be the one to initiate the hookup. She’s actually pickier than I am. The Mrs hasn’t met my Psychiatrist yet so that ain’t gonna happen. YET!!! Lol However I’m feverishly trying to think up a scenario where they can meet.

Get Shredded!
Okay so I’m not really sure what I should do or if I should just accept the loss but I had placed a large order in June. The order was split between me and a friend.

I’ve been pretty good with pip, some minor discomfort that I attributed to high doses gear. My buddy wound up with 2 infections off 2 different bottles. He pinned, glute swelled and went to the docs. A week later popped another bottle open and wound up with another infection.

I figured maybe it was just user error (the first one I figured he was just being a baby and crying about virgin muscle pip) but Sunday I had popped open a fresh bottle. Did all my normal pre shot rituals and by Tuesday I noticed quite a bit of pain and swelling and as of 4am today I got discharged from the ER with multiple Rx for antibiotics.

Now I still have like 4 or 5 bottles of this stuff and given the somewhat odd trend of “3 bottles 3 courses of antibiotics and doc visits” I’m obviously hesitant to touch the rest.

Do I just eat the cost and toss the bottles? Should I contact the source and ask if they’ve had issues with batches from the past (maybe I missed something on the forum as I sorta fell off after June). I know I still have the order email but I’ve never had an issue like this come up (large order and possibly bad gear popping up as I go through my stash) so I didn’t know if there was some sort of courtesy or standard to follow
Don't you love the government? They politicize steroid use, make it a class 3 controlled substance, ridiculously, this is exactly what you end up with. If people want something they will get it even if they have to inject unsterile gear.

I'm guessing you used a US Based UGL? IT'S a risk man, unless you have used them before or are plugged in and get good recommendations. A lot of these guys do not use close to sterile methods making this stuff, as you now know.

Unless I know the source well or someone I trust reccomends it I always stick to European UGLs. The good European UGLs do use the same type of equipment as Pharma companies, they are huge operations, not a couple of guys making stuff in the garage. I have never had a single problem using brands like dragon Pharma, and Maha. I stuck to those two for awhile but both have been out of stock since Covid. I've tried XXXXX. From what I have used so far very good also.
You can find good US labs but you need to know who. You can also find bad European labs too you need to really do your research.

You need to throw that shit in tbe garbage you can die from an infection like that, it's unlikely but possible. If you have gotten multiple infections throw the stuff out.

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks.

I have been pinning this labs gear for about the last year, and have not had any issue.. no infections. I've pinned the Super Sust, Super Deca, and Super EQ.. with a little pip with the Sust and Deca, but that is to be expected.
That's strange man. To have no problems that long and all of a sudden you get garbage like that. if you are a year long customer you need to ask the guy what is going on. I'd still be wary of using anything from him again.

That's strange man. To have no problems that long and all of a sudden you get garbage like that. if you are a year long customer you need to ask the guy what is going on. I'd still be wary of using anything from him again.

I don’t think you read the thread...

I am the one who got the infection and obviously you can die from it as I was admitted to the ER with sepsis 18 hours after being released with cellulitis. Lowest my BP got was low 90s/low 40s and my fever topped at 103.7 or some shit.

I don’t buy the whole “european ugls use the same stuff as pharmacies” unless you mean they get the same sort of equipment like autoclaves and capping equipment...in which case yea...any reputable lab the does any sort of volume would have the same equipment...it’s not hard to buy. I have all the equipment save for the autoclave in regards to brewing.

feral was reputable as fuck at the time of purchase. I’ve been a member here since like 2015? And been on gear (started at TRT) since I was 20....you’re preaching to the choir my dude.

I don't think anybody has touched this subject.

My biggest concern is what are the monetary costs for all this.

ER stay for how many days? Loss of income?

I hope he has a good health insurance policy and some money in the bank.

I don't think anybody has touched this subject.

My biggest concern is what are the monetary costs for all this.

ER stay for how many days? Loss of income?

I hope he has a good health insurance policy and some money in the bank.

thats the BOOM! The money lost is no small amount even with the best insurance coverage.

Remember Olympus back in IMFs time... they fucked me up with some dirty gear, my body fought it off with drugs but it was a mess, my leg was red and swollen from my knee to my VG. I was fortunate not to have to make an ER run since I have penicillin on hand and I used it daily for 14 days.

What has animal over at feral said about this whole thing ? I sure haven’t seen any others threads posted in their sub forum .

I don’t think you read the thread...

I am the one who got the infection and obviously you can die from it as I was admitted to the ER with sepsis 18 hours after being released with cellulitis. Lowest my BP got was low 90s/low 40s and my fever topped at 103.7 or some shit.

I don’t buy the whole “european ugls use the same stuff as pharmacies” unless you mean they get the same sort of equipment like autoclaves and capping equipment...in which case yea...any reputable lab the does any sort of volume would have the same equipment...it’s not hard to buy. I have all the equipment save for the autoclave in regards to brewing.

feral was reputable as fuck at the time of purchase. I’ve been a member here since like 2015? And been on gear (started at TRT) since I was 20....you’re preaching to the choir my dude.
Youre right I didn't read the whole thread, sorry. What happened to you was exactly what I meant. It's not something that would usually happen,but, as you saw, it can.
As for the European UGls I was referring to the equipment and procedures, much bigger more professional operations. The thing you can't garuntee is the purity of the raws every single time. I was speaking to it being more likely to be safe.

Although, I have been using anabolics since 1989, I competed from 1990-99 every year and used about everything. I even caught the old little blue dbols Arnold took right at the end of the 80's, I've used Anadrol, the Syntex right from a US pharmacy, and Test from pharmacy, the old Negma parabolon(unbelievable stuff, and what they call parabolon now is not the same thing.) My point is I can tell, without any tests, in time how good somethinh is.
THE Dragon Pharma brand is Excellant as is Maha. Although both you can not find right now, it is out of stock because of covid.
Good luck to you,

Have a friend runs lab in Europe all his equipment is exactly same as what you would find in a US pharmaceutical comoany. These guys making it in their house I do not think have that type of ewuiptment. Youre right, purity you don't know but which is more likely to be sterile and safer, definitely a larger European operation.

Have a friend runs lab in Europe all his equipment is exactly same as what you would find in a US pharmaceutical comoany. These guys making it in their house I do not think have that type of ewuiptment. Youre right, purity you don't know but which is more likely to be sterile and safer, definitely a larger European operation.

To be fair I’d wager 99% of what the European labs are getting are from China raw wise. Sure there’s the chance that you’re getting test raws I infected with whatever but isn’t there a reason why you sterilize, add BA, and filter through a specific lore sized? To sterilize said gear? I mean you could always go the extra safe route and bake your raws like I’ve seen some dudes do.

But 10 years of shooting UGL stuff and having 1 case of infection being THIS bad and maybe 1 or 2 cases where docs gave me antibiotics and here we are.

It’s funny because if it wasn’t for the fact you brought up the 80s I’d have sworn you were my buddy who got an infection as well. He swears all US labs are crap and he has the “secret” to good shit (who coincidentally is a guy I know that buys his raws from the same lab as I do hahaha).

I just won’t fuck with feral anymore. There comment felt like more of a brush off/pass the buck than genuine “oops”.

- - - Updated - - -

What has animal over at feral said about this whole thing ? I sure haven’t seen any others threads posted in their sub forum .

Nada. Their rep chimes in here and I wasn’t too keen on his comments so I left it as is. Seemed plent of members already had taken issue with their gear so I got all the answers I needed

IML Gear Cream!
To be fair I’d wager 99% of what the European labs are getting are from China raw wise. Sure there’s the chance that you’re getting test raws I infected with whatever but isn’t there a reason why you sterilize, add BA, and filter through a specific lore sized? To sterilize said gear? I mean you could always go the extra safe route and bake your raws like I’ve seen some dudes do.

But 10 years of shooting UGL stuff and having 1 case of infection being THIS bad and maybe 1 or 2 cases where docs gave me antibiotics and here we are.

It’s funny because if it wasn’t for the fact you brought up the 80s I’d have sworn you were my buddy who got an infection as well. He swears all US labs are crap and he has the “secret” to good shit (who coincidentally is a guy I know that buys his raws from the same lab as I do hahaha).

I just won’t fuck with feral anymore. There comment felt like more of a brush off/pass the buck than genuine “oops”.

- - - Updated - - -

Nada. Their rep chimes in here and I wasn’t too keen on his comments so I left it as is. Seemed plent of members already had taken issue with their gear so I got all the answers I needed
That sucks to hear but honestly I didn’t think that they would say a whole lot and I hope that all of the other members see and stay away from them and their gear .

That sucks to hear but honestly I didn’t think that they would say a whole lot and I hope that all of the other members see and stay away from them and their gear .

I mean it could be a freak thing. I know every source seems to have some hiccup at some point but the good ones have always been quick to identify and fix it...and usually it’s “hey our raws tested bunk or underdosed we are sorry and will fix it” not “hey sorry about the amputations guys”

You live and you learn. I got some credit from running bloods on puretropin so I think I’ll get some raws and go back to trusting my own two hands.

In the meantime jpal is getting my business this time around. Nothing against GC...always been good to me way back but with the recent Wesley log on their var and the responses in my other thread I couldn’t help but pull the trigger

- - - Updated - - -

Oh by the way guys....

No batch number on the bottles.

Just in case anyone was waiting for me to get back to them about it

You're 100% right. No raws are coming to you from China sterile. The entire reason for going through a certain procedure is to mix the raws effectively with oil so it does not cause any crazy amount of pip. And, TO STERILIZE THE PRODUCT.
That happens its 100% on who made it.

You're 100% right. No raws are coming to you from China sterile. The entire reason for going through a certain procedure is to mix the raws effectively with oil so it does not cause any crazy amount of pip. And, TO STERILIZE THE PRODUCT.
That happens its 100% on who made it.

I feel like we agree and are just saying different things at this point. Some people seem to actually think that where you get the raws is what gives you the infection, not how they’re prepared. I guess I didn’t clarify (the friend who got the infection swears it’s cuz I bought from “some shitty lab that got bad shit from China” and thinks because he never got an infection from “American made gear” that there is some magic difference between testosterone molecules from China and testosterone molecules from America

I feel like we agree and are just saying different things at this point. Some people seem to actually think that where you get the raws is what gives you the infection, not how they’re prepared. I guess I didn’t clarify (the friend who got the infection swears it’s cuz I bought from “some shitty lab that got bad shit from China” and thinks because he never got an infection from “American made gear” that there is some magic difference between testosterone molecules from China and testosterone molecules from America
Ok yeah, definitely. Got a bit confused what you were saying

Interesting that I was never reached out to. Also interesting you continue to pin multiple times after initial "issue". You think we brew one bottle at a time? It seems that there would be wide spread hysteria if I was putting out gear that caused these types of issues. I'm not her to argue.... Just look at this from my perspective, no on elase complained. You posted the same thing on another board and got laughed off. Then on another board you create a new profile just to bash me with the same response. Business is great and I constantly get repeat business. That doesn't happen by accident! I would have been happy to politely agree to disagree about your opinion of my gear but still make sure I resloved your complaint. Past that now. If you really did go through any portion of what you described, I feel horrible that anyone would experience that. But I'm
confident in the quality of my gear and will give no more comment to this.

Well there you have it folks the source says the man is full of shit and he didn’t really have an infection. Guess there is nothing else to see or talk about . This all has to be fake because op never felt mailed animal but yet he did see the threads and his rep has been in this thread since the beginning. Feral has repeat customers that means he is flawless. Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit .

I just read all this.

I see both sides, it's hard to prove exactly where the infection came from. I have two threads here on ASF where I was treated for cellulitis from gear I bought from sponsors.
Also I'm in the microbial testing buisness and know the second you expose a needle to air your exposing it to all kinds of microbes which float in the air year round. bacterial and viral.

Unless you send the vial off to be tested for contamination there's no way to know for sure.

I just read all this.

I see both sides, it's hard to prove exactly where the infection came from. I have two threads here on ASF where I was treated for cellulitis from gear I bought from sponsors.
Also I'm in the microbial testing buisness and know the second you expose a needle to air your exposing it to all kinds of microbes which float in the air year round. bacterial and viral.

Unless you send the vial off to be tested for contamination there's no way to know for sure.
This is all very true but op has reported not just his but another infection from his friend so unless they share a needle or are both pinning in the same jacked up dirty porta potty we can all form our own opinions but you’re right no hard evidence. Where would one send out a bottle to be tested? I do have a lab at work to test for food safety but I have an opinion already and I’m sure the shop wouldn’t accept those results .

Did the take a culture of the wound to see what kind of bacteria it was?

Back