• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How to address possible bad batch with source?

Get Shredded!
I’m selling some knock offs of Rolex knock offs if anyone is interested?

I’m selling some knock offs of Rolex knock offs if anyone is interested?

Venmo me 50 bucks and I’ll take one

- - - Updated - - -

Hey has anyone seen Feral or SJ? Still waiting for the links to my other accounts

I can get those vials Tested for bacteria if you are interested.. if you haven't tossed them already.

Who in the fuck would counterfeit a sub par source. If they are going to counterfeit they would put the effort in counterfeiting a source that has less issues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lmaooooo

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I can get those vials Tested for bacteria if you are interested.. if you haven't tossed them already.

i don’t have the bottle I got the infection from (I’m pretty sure I threw it away). You’d be welcome to have the others to test them...maybe they’re good, maybe they’re bad. But I’m definitely not spending the money to test them let alone ship them to be tested with all due respect. The several hundred Feral got is several hundred more than I should have spent and I’m not spending more lol

and how dafuq would you know noob? Your only other post here you are asking about an order you just made - have you even used Feral before and how did you find out about them? I see you got some super test- Good luck with that.

If this is the question you’re referring to , I didn’t see it. But i was kidding. I figured that much would be obvious.

If this is the question you’re referring to , I didn’t see it. But i was kidding. I figured that much would be obvious.

At the time you posted that comment, you had two posts total. Maybe you were kidding, but because you're brand new, we had no way of knowing. And tbh, it appeared like more of a shill, than it did a joke

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

Nice job backpedaling your way out of this.

IML Gear Cream!
He started another tread praising feral and how he trusts them 1000% while he made he’s first order.
Kinda of suspicious

Back