• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Want to start TRT don’t want to mess with the specialty compnanies

Ktprimmy

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey all, I’m 35 looking to do TRT. Tried the whole specialty online therapy companies. Didn’t work because of my healthcare provider. Turns out wanting to take test is so so terrible in modern family medicine. Have had blood work done, just need to know where to go and who to trust. HELP PLEASE!!!!!

Welcome

Max

There are some good sponsors here... do your homework.

Read the rules. Read the reviews.

It’s really pretty simple and easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome! Plenty of solid venders here.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to ASF. With some research on this forum, you will find all your answers.

Welcome to forum

Hey all, I’m 35 looking to do TRT. Tried the whole specialty online therapy companies. Didn’t work because of my healthcare provider. Turns out wanting to take test is so so terrible in modern family medicine. Have had blood work done, just need to know where to go and who to trust. HELP PLEASE!!!!!

Looks like this thread is from last year and brought back alive by some trying to increase their post count.

You might as well give us an update. Did you start your TRT and who you using?

Rock On

Last edited:
I'm about to get my bloodwork done and looked at through Vitality (I scheduled before I knew anything a couple months ago) but am looking forward to seeing my numbers and learning more from this forum for sure!

EDIT: oh wow this thread is old, my bad...

Get Shredded!
Welcome!

Back