• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

AAS pump

BBD213

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Which AAS gives you guys the best pump?

Personally I ran Tbol tabs with this last cycle for 8 weeks and my pumps were insane, mentally made me feel good, and had zero sides other than increased liver enzymes (and even that was under control with NAC/Milk thistle)

Just curious to hear opinions, I figure Var will be mentioned in this topic a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which AAS gives you guys the best pump?

Personally I ran Tbol tabs with this last cycle for 8 weeks and my pumps were insane, mentally made me feel good, and had zero sides other than increased liver enzymes (and even that was under control with NAC/Milk thistle)

Just curious to hear opinions, I figure Var will be mentioned in this topic a lot.

Var is by far amazing and underrated by most. M1T gave me insane pumps and energy in the gym too tho. Just very toxic.

Planning on running test/NPP/Mast for my next one. I’ve heard great things about NPP so I gotta try it

I love the way good dbol makes me feel and look. Same with deca. Love that full look and that overall feeling of well-being.

anavar pump was amazing the 1 day i did it albeit the forearm pumps were crippling... (ive heard this is true for many others)... got me curious though, any orals out there differ in that respect? i.e. doesnt cause crippling forearm pumps?

anavar pump was amazing the 1 day i did it albeit the forearm pumps were crippling... (ive heard this is true for many others)... got me curious though, any orals out there differ in that respect? i.e. doesnt cause crippling forearm pumps?

Tbol did that for me, haven’t tried any other oral..... YET!

Anadrol gave me pumps like nothing I’ve experienced. Once the tren kicked in too it went to another level.

As for me best way in steroid cycle its chose Anavar with Test E.

Dbol

I get really bad low back pumps from Var. Can be a hassle to work around sometimes.

I get really bad low back pumps from Var. Can be a hassle to work around sometimes.

I read some time ago about a supplement you can take to thwart this side effect.

I just can’t remember it. Maybe research it.

Was supposed to work well

Honestly I just stopped taking Var... the pumps plus what it did to my lipid profile makes it not worthwhile for me.

a heavy carb refeed day and dbol

I read some time ago about a supplement you can take to thwart this side effect.

I just can’t remember it. Maybe research it.

Was supposed to work well

5-10g of Taurine

Get Shredded!
SD gave me paralyzing pumps.

Aside from AAS.. IGF-1 Des and intra workout carbs will cause your muscles to explode.

Back