• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Devil vs Covid

zionoir626

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just got the news.. Positive Covid
Besides a couple of days with a fever..not much to report..girl has it now..if you get it everyone in the house is getting it..no way to prevent that.. I think it as the Dbol..50mgs a day..just kidding about the Dbol..but lucky as hell..with everything going on it was the last thing I needed..not sure where I got it but the Dr. Said most likely it's over... dogged a bullet there...be careful guys..

My wife/son and I all had it as well, I know of 6 other people that got it, they all had a dry mouth/throat and the "sniffles" for 2 days. Two of them lost their sense of smell and taste for a week. If you are not severely immunosuppressed it is nothing and I mean nothing at all. One of the people I know has a kidney transplant and takes immunosuppressive drugs so she was a little worried but again it lasted 2 days and she was over it and has the antibodies now.

Good to hear!

my daughters health is compromised so I’m in a strange spot... I think it’s over blown hysteria and I know it’s a bio-chem form of warfare but .... I fear my daughter contracting it. So I just try to stay as safe as possible.

I’m glad to hear you guys are doing ok tho

That fever was a bitch for 2 days..worst ever

It came back hard after feeling great for 2 days..but I just got cleared..Twice in 3 months,I've dodged Death.. I hope things get better from here..

It came back hard after feeling great for 2 days..but I just got cleared..Twice in 3 months,I've dodged Death.. I hope things get better from here..
Wow, what happened? Did you get real sick again or?

Yeah after 2 days symptom free it hit me harder than before..but I push thru and am slowly getting back to normal...oh yeah I was never normal..

I had a bout with internal bleeding that put me in the H for 3 days about 3 months ago..lost 4 pints

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah that is never an option...off to another new Dr. today..
And Heavy,we could use you around more...

Back