• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Shoes?

wwheeler500

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Whats yalls choice running training shoe right now
Brooks bros.,nike,etc

...model?

Sent from my LGL322DL using Tapatalk

Shoes godamnit shoes.....

Sent from my LGL322DL using Tapatalk

Hoka One or Brooks are both good for running and last a good 6 months vs 3 mo with regular daily use. Longer if used less. I really like Hoka ones.

Max

I use Asics, they are good if you’re heavier than most runners. I’m 230 and I felt a big difference switching from Nike to Asics.

I have ASICS as well ... they’ve lasted me like 6 years no joke... because I don’t run lol...

damn I need to start running. I bet my cardio is fuckin dreadful... the amount of shit I talk I definitely need to be able to run. Lol

Ended up with nike air reax
Seem ok comfort is inferior to asthetics though

Sent from my moto e6 (XT2005DL) using Tapatalk

I forgot about Inov8. I liked them for indoor cardio shoes. I hear a lot about ON running shoes like CloudStratus (Swiss company)but, very spendy!! I still have the Inov8 half red/half blue. They definitely stretch over time, I have a wide foot and cannot usually even consider Nike. I better quit talking about shoes; I love to buy them!!

Max

Yeah my wide foot smashes nikes in a couple weeks

I only wear authentic vans the old school ones have for years train in them as well and do my cardio barefoot on the treadmill at home lol

Sent from my SM-A215U using Tapatalk

I only wear authentic vans the old school ones have for years train in them as well and do my cardio barefoot on the treadmill at home lol

I hear you. You gotta be from down south barefoot.. This is the best footwear ever . Tell you something if I didn't have punctures contagion or etiquette to worry over I would never wear shoes. The sensation of my feet working with more presicion than my hands. I could get on whole different level if I never stubbed a toe

Only wear Vans Old Skool for lifting, and whatever running type shoes that fit me for the cardio

Its gotta be the converse all star mids or highs for lifting. I've tried everything else and thats the one I keep going back to. My arches hurt so bad if I go with anything else.
For jogging usually go with the higher end new balance runners. Their cheaper models and trail runners are shitty and not worth the money.

I use the Adidas Powerlift 3.0's for anything leg focused. Otherwise I just wear my chucks :)

Only wear Vans Old Skool for lifting, and whatever running type shoes that fit me for the cardio

I have bought the same checkered Vans my Papa wore. They only last about 2-3 months because I ALWAYS blow the sides out. Same spots, everytime. Still my ode to skate or die ! Lol

Max
#surfandskate

I hear you. You gotta be from down south barefoot.. This is the best footwear ever . Tell you something if I didn't have punctures contagion or etiquette to worry over I would never wear shoes. The sensation of my feet working with more presicion than my hands. I could get on whole different level if I never stubbed a toe

Lol not down south from Oregon actually and only go barefoot at home on my piece of shit treadmill that looks like its from the 1970s but I like the feel of barefoot on it

I have bought the same checkered Vans my Papa wore. They only last about 2-3 months because I ALWAYS blow the sides out. Same spots, everytime. Still my ode to skate or die ! Lol

Max
#surfandskate
Dude I feel you the sides and toe always ends up blowing out and forget about when i used to skate in them when I was younger shit one day of shreddin and there would be gnarly holes in the side and even my sock underneath it lmfao but something about authentic vans I've only worn them for probably the last 10 years maybe longer

Dude I feel you the sides and toe always ends up blowing out and forget about when i used to skate in them when I was younger shit one day of shreddin and there would be gnarly holes in the side and even my sock underneath it lmfao but something about authentic vans I've only worn them for probably the last 10 years maybe longer

They are an OC staple! My papa and basically everyone I know sports a pair of Vans. It is like owning a pair of Chucks for other folks. I used to set up a 1/4 pipe w a bunch of block friends and we would see who could fly the farthest without biting it!! A lot of these guys were signed skaters. There always seems to be a case of Natty Light and plenty of spliffs laying in the yard. Lol.

Max

They are an OC staple! My papa and basically everyone I know sports a pair of Vans. It is like owning a pair of Chucks for other folks. I used to set up a 1/4 pipe w a bunch of block friends and we would see who could fly the farthest without biting it!! A lot of these guys were signed skaters. There always seems to be a case of Natty Light and plenty of spliffs laying in the yard. Lol.

Max
Thats awesome man yeah thats all I did growing up as a kid partying and skateboarding went hand in hand

Shout out to natty light!

im a chucks guy myself.

I could do a flip kick and a half assed olly ... I was what you’d call a ‘poser’.. fake lip ring and all haha

Shout out to natty light!

im a chucks guy myself.

I could do a flip kick and a half assed olly ... I was what you’d call a ‘poser’.. fake lip ring and all haha
" fake lip ring and all" lmfao

For years I have been only wearing minimalist shoes. I only wear Xero minimalist shoes. Got every color and even got my kids and wife wearing them too.

For years I have been only wearing minimalist shoes. I only wear Xero minimalist shoes. Got every color and even got my kids and wife wearing them too.
Xero?
The ones with toes?

Skechers wide fit for any style. Helps keep plantar fasciitis at bay also

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ASICS and Brooks.

If you're doing cardio in vans or just some plain shoe, you're probably not doing much.

Get eight weeks into a prep doing 45 minutes or more mm every day.... You'll have the worst feet ever.

My first recommendation to guys who start prep, better get a high quality pair of sneaks.

Xero?
The ones with toes?

No those are Vibram 5 finger toed shoes.

Xero is a zero drop shoe with wide toe box so it doesn’t smash your toes together like all other shoes do. It’s the closest you can get to the ground and closest to being barefoot.

https://xeroshoes.com/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back