• ๐Ÿ‘‹Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • ๐Ÿ’ชCheck Out IronMag Labs Andro Hardยฎ - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! ๐Ÿ’Š
  • ๐Ÿ‘‰Check Out Platinum Pharms๐ŸŒฝCorn Hole Sale!๐ŸŒฝ

Shoes?

Wrestling shoes

Xero Shoes explained. They have zero drop with wide toe box. Which means you wonโ€™t cramp your toes and force them together. I used to love wearing Otomix shoes back in the day but these are so much better! All other shoes weaken your feet.

https://youtu.be/90ipQ4vn-u0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Wrestling shoes
I like a thin sole makes me feel more like barefoot. I'd run barefoot if it were barring foot injury and perform quite well I believe. I live near alot of national forest land and like to tear up them trails down to the river still at 40 yo

Sent from my moto e6 (XT2005DL) using Tapatalk

I like a thin sole makes me feel more like barefoot. I'd run barefoot if it were barring foot injury and perform quite well I believe. I live near alot of national forest land and like to tear up them trails down to the river still at 40 yo

I need to feel the earth, I need that flat feel. My gym won't let people use socks when doing legs. I like these over chucks. Plus you get a nice wrap of support on the ankles. They are cheap too and fit in just about every gym bag leaving plenty of space, or locker.

It is....using the contours on your feet to excel at running.
They were designed for this.

It is....using the contours on your feet to excel at running.
They were designed for this.

Really? I would assume supported shoes where better yet you do have a point with how long we've been here compared to sneakers. Good point!
I still couldn't run bare, I do walk around shopping with m wrestling shoes when I leave the gym. lol

Really? I would assume supported shoes where better yet you do have a point with how long we've been here compared to sneakers. Good point!
I still couldn't run bare, I do walk around shopping with m wrestling shoes when I leave the gym. lol
It's just comfortable to me and yes I been doing it some years but no out of nessicety I just enjoy trekking barefoot. I guess if you don't have the taste for it it just doesn't seem...natural?

It's just comfortable to me and yes I been doing it some years but no out of nessicety I just enjoy trekking barefoot. I guess if you don't have the taste for it it just doesn't seem...natural?

I was born and raised around the woods, I can dig it, barefoot while hunting frogs with a bow in the mud flats, for fish bait. Good times being a kid.:daydream:
I was more of a climbing a tree and sitting there for hours alone kinda guy.

Try Xero shoes itโ€™s the closest you can get to barefoot with a zero drop sole and wide toe box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back