Compounding Pharma vs. Prescription Testosterone

Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Senior Member

    shawn4425's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    550

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    275
    Thanked in
    201 Posts
    Rep Points
    7025342

    Compounding Pharma vs. Prescription Testosterone

    So I've decided to cut back and cutback to a tru TRT level for a few months. Get my HDL back up and get a little healty.

    Now.

    I've been kinda hit or miss with with Sources lately. But I have a good vial of Test400E. A couple vials of a TestpTestE blend.

    I have a script, and a source from a compunding pharmacy. The compounding pharmacy is way cheaper then my script and is in GSO.

    What would you do
    Use your UGL stock pile
    Your script
    And is compounding pharmacy's as reliable as.a script one would take to CVS.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Senior Member

    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    13,366

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18,445
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,848
    Thanked in
    6,743 Posts
    Rep Points
    627365407

    Quote Originally Posted by shawn4425 View Post
    So I've decided to cut back and cutback to a tru TRT level for a few months. Get my HDL back up and get a little healty.

    Now.

    I've been kinda hit or miss with with Sources lately. But I have a good vial of Test400E. A couple vials of a TestpTestE blend.

    I have a script, and a source from a compunding pharmacy. The compounding pharmacy is way cheaper then my script and is in GSO.

    What would you do
    Use your UGL stock pile
    Your script
    And is compounding pharmacy's as reliable as.a script one would take to CVS.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    The one that suits whatever level/dosage you want to do, and the administration used. IM or Sub Q.

    Max

  3. #3
    Senior Member

    shawn4425's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    550

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    275
    Thanked in
    201 Posts
    Rep Points
    7025342

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    The one that suits whatever level/dosage you want to do, and the administration used. IM or Sub Q.

    Max
    Heard that, I want to grab the vial from the compounding pharmacy, mainly because I'm looking for some stable consistency. I know UGL can be varied in dose. And I want to take it down kinda low normal range. I was more curious if compounding pharmacy's were as consistent as scripts. Heard some weird thing

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by shawn4425; 10-02-2020 at 12:41 PM.

  4. #4
    Senior Member

    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    13,366

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18,445
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,848
    Thanked in
    6,743 Posts
    Rep Points
    627365407

    Quote Originally Posted by shawn4425 View Post
    Heard that, I want to grab the vial from the compounding pharmacy, mainly because I'm looking for some stable consistency. I know UGL can be varied in dose. And I want to take it down kinda low normal range. I was more curious if compounding pharmacy's were ad consistent as scripts. Heard some weird thing

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    If it is the 160/40 blend , it is good. But, so are a lot of 400mg UG tests. I would definitely get a bunch of total test labs purchased with a code . So you can check on your level whenever you want for about $28. They have specials every now and then. I am sure you definitely are on top of that part! Good luck!! If you do end up using tiny, daily sub q amounts; let me know how it goes. Using .15-.28 units sounds easy as pie. Lol

    Max

  5. #5
    Senior Member

    MustardTiger's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    343

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    51
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    102
    Thanked in
    88 Posts
    Rep Points
    1020100

    My experience so far with UGL is its either overdosed or underdosed while my prescription is right on the money. So I trust prescription more for an accurate dose, which is super important for TRT since your riding a fine line.

Similar Threads

  1. Right Way to Inject Prescription Testosterone
    By The Admin in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-15-2019, 08:15 PM
  2. Domestic Pharma Grade Testosterone 80$
    By Drugsgear in forum Drugs Gear
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-01-2019, 08:25 PM
  3. Domestic Pharma Grade Testosterone 80$
    By Drugsgear in forum Sponsor Sales and Promos
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-07-2016, 04:08 AM
  4. 100 ml Asia pharma Testosterone only 550$--1 guy only! shipped!
    By world-pharma.org in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-18-2014, 01:31 PM
  5. 100ml Asia pharma Testosterone only 600$!
    By world-pharma.org in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 05-19-2014, 08:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums