Gym etiquette for idiots

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    312 Posts
    Rep Points

Gym etiquette for idiots

1.) Put your fucking weights back and put them in the proper order on the racks. Nobody wants to pick up after your lazy asses!!!!

2.) Clean the equipment you just used!!! This is standard protocol even before everyone got crazy with the Covid Shit!!! Donít be a disrespectful piece of shit!!!

3.) If you want to socialize go to a spot designated for socializing ESPECIALLY if you see someone bleeding PURPLE!!!(That would be me!!!) Just move the fuck out of the way. Unless your hitting on a hot chic then I understand and will wait.

4.) Use deodorant!!! Donít care how hard your working out!! Thereís no reason to stink!!!

5.) Dont bounce around when gym is packed!!! There are people at the gym that take it seriously so try and respect them. Get your work done and move on!!!!

6.) Respect your elders!!! Donít EVER disrespect someone of an older age that is there working hard PERIOD!!!

7.) Donít flex in the mirror if there are others working out. Itís embarrassing to you and others!!! Just donít do it on the main floor. If you want to pose or stare at yourself go to the locker room. They have mirrors there.

Sorry had to vent!!!! I experienced all this today and I was ready to tear someoneís arm off and give it back in a few days when they learned how to act.

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,085 Posts
    Rep Points

And don't blast jungle music on your iphone...not interested in that shit or how gangsta you think you are...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,793 Posts
    Rep Points

9) Don't hog the equipment!!! Let others work in with you, especially when gym is crowded.
    10) If someone is struggling, help if you can.
    11) Unload your bars and machines when done, unless the next person is OK with what you left. I can't quite tell how many times I see females struggling to unload a leg press machine some lazy prick left.
    Last edited by MindlessWork; 10-02-2020 at 12:39 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    312 Posts
    Rep Points

12.) Take whatever attachment off the cables, clean, and return to the attachment rack. One it keeps the gym neat and tidy and two it lets everyone else know that machine is now open. This way polite people like myself donít need to walk around and waste my time asking everyone around that machine if they are using it!!!

13.) Please Please Please donít throw your weights down to the ground with a huge grunt so everyone in the gym is forced to look at you!!! Chances are if you have to do that you are a huge Cunt anyway so save yourself a little embarrassment and act like youíve done that weight before. Iím a super polite person but this move right there will make me approach you and I will let you know it just pissed me off. Nothingís worse than an attention whore when Iím focused on my workout!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    312 Posts
    Rep Points

Again let me clarify. My rules are meant for mostly normal people. Hot chics, slow adults and older people need not adhere to the rules. They are special in my humble opinion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts
    Rep Points

Most important. "STAY OUT OF MY FUCKING WAY"!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AR-15 View Post
    12.) Take whatever attachment off the cables, clean, and return to the attachment rack. One it keeps the gym neat and tidy and two it lets everyone else know that machine is now open. This way polite people like myself donít need to walk around and waste my time asking everyone around that machine if they are using it!!!

13.) Please Please Please donít throw your weights down to the ground with a huge grunt so everyone in the gym is forced to look at you!!! Chances are if you have to do that you are a huge Cunt anyway so save yourself a little embarrassment and act like youíve done that weight before. Iím a super polite person but this move right there will make me approach you and I will let you know it just pissed me off. Nothingís worse than an attention whore when Iím focused on my workout!!!!!
    #13 is facts dude. I deal with that shit literally everyday. Very fucking annoying.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,793 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ghostman2020 View Post
    Most important. "STAY OUT OF MY FUCKING WAY"!
    Yep, it's MY set NOT yours so stay out of my face!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AR-15 View Post
    Again let me clarify. My rules are meant for mostly normal people. Hot chics, slow adults and older people need not adhere to the rules. They are special in my humble opinion.
    Ohh yes how activity stops when a hot female walks into the weight area, with all eyes locked on her!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    312 Posts
    Rep Points

14.) Wear shoes while working out. Iím not sure if itís just me cause I absolutely hate feet but wtf is it with these guys that insist on wearing flip flops while working out? I mean who the fuck wants to see some guy walking around the gym with his ugly ass dirty add toes flopping around. Ok even if you take away the fact that most guys donít know how to take proper care of their feet and they look like claws rather than nails. Donít they realize they are dragging their toes across dirt and spit and all kinds of germs on a gym floor? Fucking disgusting if ya ask me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,571 Posts
    Rep Points

Having a home gym allows one to lift naked. Itís way for primal and you get better gainz. Youíre not squatting deep enough until your nuts touch the floor at the bottom of the squat. Youíre running bunk gear or are too old to lift if your nuts hit the floor at the top of the squat.

its a great way to find out if your doing it right.

just fyi

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,724 Posts
    Rep Points

@milf The unspoken rule is youíre 20%stronger when either she or you are naked, thatís another way to get MORE gainz ďIntensityĒ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    312 Posts
    Rep Points

Thank You once again MK. Now I have this wonderful mental pic of some old man wearing flip flops doing squats with his low hangers dragging all over the floor!!! Wtf!!!!!

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,724 Posts
    Rep Points

Get your mind under control my man. Milf isnít middle aged and he wears slides with socks
    Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,571 Posts
    Rep Points

Iím pretty much middle age. I plan on retiring at 65 so Iíll prolly die right then... which makes me almost exactly middle aged lol

and I wear crocs with socks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    312 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    Iím pretty much middle age. I plan on retiring at 65 so Iíll prolly die right then... which makes me almost exactly middle aged lol

and I wear crocs with socks
    For the record I wasnít thinking of you as the old guy. I was thinking more in the lines of Coach!!!! Lol