Thread: so what if

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Rep Points

so what if

ive been seeing the time during a cycle is to be no longer than 20wks , ,
    guess youre receptors get burned out? or the body catches up?

i ask becasue i have a friend , who is eaither dumb or smart..

he has been cycling for over a yr now, i think he said his test e is up to like 1600mg wk, and he said 750mg tren e- wk (hard to belive but ill go with it)

he says his body is no diffrent on cycle than if he was over weight, i guess he means as far as blood pressure and so on,

now truth be told,, this mofo grew , and keeps growing , so i wonder

you could do yr long cycles if you upped the mg ever 3 months or so?

now i know its not healthy ,., but what is that we do?

im sure his kidneys are fucked , and his liver is shit, but he says he is fine,, no bloods done tho , so i guess he can just "feel " lol

but why do we keep cycles to 4 -5 months tops? is it for our kidneys to clean out,, or is it just a bro science?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,802 Posts
    Rep Points

Your friends prolly gonna die at a early age.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    457 Posts
    Rep Points

He's already dead inside.. probably pisses V8

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    663 Posts
    Rep Points

anyone who does tren for over 3 months is an idiot imo. just way too harsh on your body-not too mention over a gram and a half of test? I really think anything over a gram is a waste. And to say he feels no worse than being overweight? what kind of comparison is that? my boss is very overweight and cannot walk from his car to the front of the office w/o getting winded so.....i'll be honest and admit I don't stick to the "rules", but i'm not trying to commit suicide either. maybe stretch a cycle to 4 or 5 months or maybe don't cruise as much as i blast but this scenario here is ridiculous imo. I tell u why he doesn't do bloods-he doesn't want to know! he's def. not smart bro- know some guys from back in the day that used to do shit like this- four of my close friends- 3 of them are dead( one in his late 30's, the other two in their mid 40's) the last one is doing ok after a heart transplant!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,186 Posts
    Rep Points

I dunno. I been on a gram of anadrol a couple grams of tremblone and a couple grams of testerone for two years now. I don know the real dozes becoz i don mesure them. As far as helth, im fine. Nuthin wronged wif my speachbor gognitive skills and even tho my piss is a little red coming out its no problem coz i swithed to waring red skivvies and you cant evun tell. My rippin headaches are just part of the game yo if you tryna get gainz. All this teknicul stuff about milugrams is stupid. Go for it bros! Yolo bitches! My massive hart pushes out my chest making my peks look yuge. Prolly up the dozes.
    btw, where can i buy a kidney or livur?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    184 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm glad he's only on 750mg Tren E, because 800 is too much and irresponsible.

About why to cycle on and off.. and length of time.. there's this thing called myostatin.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,069 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CoachCabo View Post
    I dunno. I been on a gram of anadrol a couple grams of tremblone and a couple grams of testerone for two years now. I don know the real dozes becoz i don mesure them. As far as helth, im fine. Nuthin wronged wif my speachbor gognitive skills and even tho my piss is a little red coming out its no problem coz i swithed to waring red skivvies and you cant evun tell. My rippin headaches are just part of the game yo if you tryna get gainz. All this teknicul stuff about milugrams is stupid. Go for it bros! Yolo bitches! My massive hart pushes out my chest making my peks look yuge. Prolly up the dozes.
    btw, where can i buy a kidney or livur?

UNCLE Z REP
    WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,186 Posts
    Rep Points

To be fair to the OP and to give some sort of answer about duration....
    I have been on gear since March. Way longer than intended BUT I extended my competiin season, am competing AND take what are relatively lower doses. Mircodoses compared to some cats here.
    Smart? Probably not. But itís just another calculated risk like many I have taken through life.
    20 weeks is good for the average guy on a conservately dosed, low toxicity compound run.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    457 Posts
    Rep Points

That Jacked look is fading and chasing it will have you in deep crap quicker than you think..classic mistake..even the Pros have to come off one day..when you see what happens to a guy that's been on for a yr or more,and comes off..not pretty on the outside but much worse on the inside..be the wiser and do 12 or 16 wks..do your PCT or TRT..and live to do another cycle.. I've seen far too many guys having a stroke or heart attack at 42,and wondering WHY..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Rep Points

just to be clear , i dont plan on running gear like he does , i just wanted to see what people say so i can show him how dumb he is, i dont know how he does tren like he does and live , but he sure does ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,186 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by zionoir626 View Post
    That Jacked look is fading and chasing it will have you in deep crap quicker than you think..classic mistake..even the Pros have to come off one day..when you see what happens to a guy that's been on for a yr or more,and comes off..not pretty on the outside but much worse on the inside..be the wiser and do 12 or 16 wks..do your PCT or TRT..and live to do another cycle.. I've seen far too many guys having a stroke or heart attack at 42,and wondering WHY..
    One interesting note is that my body is responding differently to diet and other normal prep protocols. If I had to call it something it wouldbe that my body is starting to revolt against the 7+ months of strict diet and drugs.
    FWIW....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,939 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by beastmode1985 View Post
    just to be clear , i dont plan on running gear like he does , i just wanted to see what people say so i can show him how dumb he is, i dont know how he does tren like he does and live , but he sure does ..
    It's going to catch up to him. His heart will really get hammered, and he'll end up with some good plaque buildup from the terrible lipids he is guaranteed to have. Then he probably also has unchecked high blood pressure, which will contribute to the heart damage and will wind up doing a number on his kidneys over the long run. The liver will probably be fine as long as he doesn't go too hard with orals on top of the rest.

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,154 Posts
    Rep Points

The more gear one takes doesn't equate to more gains. Actually start having diminishing returns. With greater risk.

He can tell himself (lie) that all is well and that what he is doing isn't a problem, but it's a fantasy.

I don't think there is anything you can tell him or show him to change his mind. What would? A blood test.

If he agrees, have him get one. If he is correct, and the panels come back in relatively normal range...he is correct and we need to stfu. lol

Super duper mod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,451 Posts
    Rep Points

Just how big and jacked Did your friend get with all of this tren ?
    Advanced 2.0 the pip hits like a hammer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    188 Posts
    Rep Points

Tell him to stop wasting his time with that tren E shit for one. If you're gonna do it, do it right.