• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Trump, Melania test positive for coronavirus

heavyiron

Community Veteran
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
[FONT=&quot]WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump has tested positive for the coronavirus, a stunning development that came hours after he confirmed one of his longest-serving aides with whom he had recently traveled also received a positive test result.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The revelation had implications for the president's health, the administration's response to the pandemic and also the Nov. 3 election, during which Trump has leaned on states to reopen and has claimed that the nation is "turning the corner" on the virus.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"Tonight, @FLOTUS and I tested positive for COVID-19," Trump tweeted early Friday morning. "We will begin our quarantine and recovery process immediately. We will get through this TOGETHER!"

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...melania-test-positive-coronavirus/5891100002/
[/FONT]

The question is how did he get it, you can’t even be near him if you haven’t been tested?

Somebody explain this to me.
I thought this was a hoax.
Oh wait a sec.. U guys said this was a "plandemic"... ahh okay.

I think it’s a political move.

makes sense in a way.

makes sense in a way.

Okay....enlighten us as to how this makes sense as a political move.
Ohhhh.. U mean Idiot can use this as an excuse to explain his loss come November??
Maybe...

Hey Listen I’m in no way a Biden fan. I think his wife should have stepped in long ago and told him “Look hunny your two days older than dirt, your starting to make a fool of yourself with your babbling etc. etc. It’s time to get out” but I just don’t see how Trump can survive this politically unless I’m just too stupid to see a good way for the Presidents team to spin it. You know the Democratic Party will use this to swing all the undecided voters. They will use the Presidents health now as an issue. The egg on his face for having the big rallies, etc. I hope I’m wrong and Trumps team can use it as a positive but how? What a bummer. I really do hope the best for Trump as far as his health and his wife’s and his Aides health. Who knows if he gets sick he may not even want to return. I doubt it based on his personality but who knows now. Just so depressing.

You know the Democratic Party will use this to swing all the undecided voters.

Pretty sure there are very few undecided voters. This won't affect his supporters. Not to the point where they would be caught saying it out loud. Hopefully this will enlighten people on the importance of just wearing a fucking mask. Fuck ur rights...put the fucken thing on!

[h=1]'No one was wearing masks,' Christie says of debate prep[/h]https://news.yahoo.com/no-one-wearing-masks-christie-120847366.html

IML Gear Cream!
And at the debate, he was making fun of Joe for wearing a mask everywhere...the irony

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s got to sting a little for Trump for sure

Somebody explain this to me.
I thought this was a hoax.
Oh wait a sec.. U guys said this was a "plandemic"... ahh okay.

The virus is real. The fear is a hoax.

Im actually glad he got it, you know why? Hydroxychloroquine will be used, it will beat the viruses ass and Trump will never wear a mask again. He might not even have it but just saying he has it, bc truthfully it will shut people the hell up.

This will pave the way for all of us to get rid of masks.

The fact is possibly ALL of us will catch this virus eventually. Just like most of us have had the flu.

This will never go away completely and these draconian lockdowns are a hoax.

Coronavirus is a virus and it is VERY treatable and curable.

With a 99.9% survival rate. I know at least 4 ASF forum members who have had this virus. I wont reveal who bc I am sworn to their privacy but dont be fooled how common this virus is.

This was a biological weapon and hoax by China, the Globalists and the democrats.

Pretty sure there are very few undecided voters. This won't affect his supporters. Not to the point where they would be caught saying it out loud. Hopefully this will enlighten people on the importance of just wearing a fucking mask. Fuck ur rights...put the fucken thing on!

'No one was wearing masks,' Christie says of debate prep

https://news.yahoo.com/no-one-wearing-masks-christie-120847366.html

Bud there are a TON of Americans that are just plain confused on wtf to do still. Especially now after that debacle of a debate. Most Americans aren’t super smart like everyone here when it comes to politics. A lot are just simple hard working MoFos that just want a good life and want to make the right decision for their families. They could care less about all the side show bullshit that you and others do. They want someone to just tell them who is the best guy for their country so they can vote. This unfortunate event of the President catching Covid-19 will absolutely work in one of the candidates favor for those who have been waiting for something to help them decide. Most people could care less about Presidents getting blowjobs, paying taxes, etc. but when it comes to the health of the President that’s a whole different story. Hopefully it’s a false positive and Trump can throw that in everyone’s faces.

You gonna elect a prez that’s afraid of the virus to the point he hides away in his basement.... or a prez who has had the virus and has survived it?

I see it as a win.

Soon you’ll see all the woke media saying “I hope he dies from it”.

no one is changing their minds on who they are voting for.

u n b e l i e v a b l e !!!

Believe it.

Masks need to go! They don't do shit in the first place. I like the cloth ones everyone wears, acting like a fashion statement.

Only fashion statement it aligns with is Sharia Law....

No American wants that crap.

All Lives Matter Kilsong. Triggered yet?

makes sense in a way.
Exactly, when the Trump's barely get sick and the entire nation sees it this covid over reaction is over.
He is 74 years old and faces threats like a man on his feet. Biden hides in the basement from the flu and wants to lead this Country. LOL!

Too soon??

156381480f8446c2d331ec039b8a5f18.jpg

Hey my friend your post is precisely why I am glad Trump has the virus

When the leader of the free World is cured and shows how weak the virus is, there will be no excuses left to continue lockdowns.

And only libs and dems are so foolish to misunderstand Trumps commenting on "disinfectants". When I worked in the hospital we used several methods of "disinfectants" including light therapy etc.

Only a fool interprets it to mean chugging Clorox bleach

But carry on, bc ALL LIVES MATTER!

Get Shredded!
Hey my friend your post is precisely why I am glad Trump has the virus

When the leader of the free World is cured and shows how weak the virus is, there will be no excuses left to continue lockdowns.

And only libs and dems are so foolish to misunderstand Trumps commenting on "disinfectants". When I worked in the hospital we used several methods of "disinfectants" including light therapy etc.

Only a fool interprets it to mean chugging Clorox bleach

But carry on, bc ALL LIVES MATTER!

Then there’s a bunch of fools who heard him in real time lol. Don’t be upset cause Trump sounds like a complete idiot at times. U must not have watched the debate. And is all lives matter supposed to upset me? Lmao!! Republicans are so petty. Btw, there’s no “cure” for coronavirus. U have to let it take its course. He should recover like over 90% of ppl do, but still doesn’t excuse how irresponsible and reckless he has been. It’s poetic justice in a way.

Then there’s a bunch of fools who heard him in real time lol. Don’t be upset cause Trump sounds like a complete idiot at times. U must not have watched the debate. And is all lives matter supposed to upset me? Lmao!! Republicans are so petty. Btw, there’s no “cure” for coronavirus. U have to let it take its course. He should recover like over 90% of ppl do, but still doesn’t excuse how irresponsible and reckless he has been. It’s poetic justice in a way.

Thats the funny thing I'm not a republican and in fact I think the two party system is a major part of the problem.

I'm an Independent voter, and I have only voted for one person in my entire life and that was Trump.

The only other "politician" that was President I had respect for was Reagan. And they tried to polish him off.

And there is a cure. Both cortocosteroids and hydroxycholoroquine have a 100% success rate when treated within 2-4 days.

Studies from 2005 prove this.

I know you might not like to hear it, but it's the truth sir. Now I like you, but that won't stop me from stating the obvious to you. I worked in the med field and administered meds x10+ years. If you don't have that same or more experience then you simply cannot argue "meds" or studies with me. There are plenty of doctors who will say Hydroxycholoroquine doesn't work (even though unbiased studies prove it does)

Theres a name for those doctors. Demoncrats.

Thats the funny thing I'm not a republican and in fact I think the two party system is a major part of the problem.

I'm an Independent voter, and I have only voted for one person in my entire life and that was Trump.

The only other "politician" that was President I had respect for was Reagan. And they tried to polish him off.

And there is a cure. Both cortocosteroids and hydroxycholoroquine have a 100% success rate when treated within 2-4 days.

Studies from 2005 prove this.

I know you might not like to hear it, but it's the truth sir. Now I like you, but that won't stop me from stating the obvious to you. I worked in the med field and administered meds x10+ years. If you don't have that same or more experience then you simply cannot argue "meds" or studies with me. There are plenty of doctors who will say Hydroxycholoroquine doesn't work (even though unbiased studies prove it does)

Theres a name for those doctors. Demoncrats.

In all seriousness, I’m no doctor and dnt play one on tv. But from all accounts my understanding is there’s no cure. Now there are treatments to help manage symptoms and decrease the time one is either symptomatic or contagious, but that’s far from a cure. But I’m no expert, but seems to me that we wouldn’t still be in the current state of affairs with new surges in the Midwest and New York if there was a cure. Maybe we’re thinking of the same thing in different ways.

Believe it.

Masks need to go! They don't do shit in the first place. I like the cloth ones everyone wears, acting like a fashion statement.

Only fashion statement it aligns with is Sharia Law....

No American wants that crap.

All Lives Matter Kilsong. Triggered yet?

No..triggered at all.
Question---what if Idiot comes out and NOW starts telling us to wear masks?
Will u then approve?

No..triggered at all.
Question---what if Idiot comes out and NOW starts telling us to wear masks?
Will u then approve?

Absolutely not

Trump is not a doctor or medical professional.

Well good then...there's hope for u yet!

WRECKLESS

[h=1]The White House Knew Trump Had Likely Been Exposed to the Virus. He Traveled and Held Events Anyway[/h]https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/10/trump-knew-exposed-maskless-campaign-trail-hope-hicks-showing-symptoms.html

All he cares about is getting reelected.

In all seriousness, I’m no doctor and dnt play one on tv. But from all accounts my understanding is there’s no cure. Now there are treatments to help manage symptoms and decrease the time one is either symptomatic or contagious, but that’s far from a cure. But I’m no expert, but seems to me that we wouldn’t still be in the current state of affairs with new surges in the Midwest and New York if there was a cure. Maybe we’re thinking of the same thing in different ways.

Great point sir.

Cuomo and the other Governors put very very sick people into nursing homes and that killed alot of people.

Be honest with yourself sir, please.

The CDC has backtracked and changed their stance 100x by now, am I wrong?

The WHO is owned by China. They are funded by China and they helped set the stage for this.

I hope you can be honest with yourself and look hard and deep at this topic. Like I said, I like and respect you. Hell I even like Kilsong, even though his posts can be annoying at times, I wanna bet my posts are annoying at times.

Lets look at truth. Take out politics. Get rid of that crap.

This virus was put into place for a reason. To eliminate the economy that was doing very very well. To elicit control and to help bring in Globalism.

There has been a massive wealth transfer in this whole debacle. Small businesses have crashed and companies and corporations like Walmart and Amazon, who the globalists love, have seen massive increases in Wealth.

The mask mandate (to a medical professional) is a scheme. Now another issue is, that doctors can't just speak up about it , bc guess what. They are licensed. And States and politicians will go after their licenses. So for fear of keeping their jobs many of them keep their mouths shut.

Again, take politics out of this and look at this from a "medical" perspective. No one mandates what masks you wear. When I worked in the hospital, in a contagious setting you had to be suited up, the masks were N95s and they had to be disposed of in a certain manner. And you can never ever ever re use.

In this case, the Governors guidelines allow cloth masks, bandanas, I mean you can put duct tape on your face and no one will blink an eye.

It's a scheme sir. Its a scheme.

Wake up everyone. Wake up people. I'm your friend and I am here to help. If the masks helped medically I'd be a proponent. Everything I have done for 20+_ years on forums is to help people. So you will take my advice on endocrinology but not my medical advice on this? What gives?

Wes...first off--u LOVE my posts--dont fucken lie.
Secondly--there is no proof that this virus was "put" anywhere.

I do understand exactly what ur saying---and I'm NOT saying it's not plausible. But until it's proven, it's just speculation.

Back