• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Trump, Melania test positive for coronavirus

Get Shredded!
I’m not telling you to do anything, I’m just telling you that you’re not African, you’re an American.

Then Francis Coppola is not Italian. Someone should tell him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mental illness... thats what we witnessed today with him leaving that hospital.
Mental illness with a huge side of megalomania.

Bahaha it's already starting. It's getting pretty cloudy out. It won't be long.

Then Francis Coppola is not Italian. Someone should tell him.

His grandparents immigrated here from Italy, so his lineage is Italian but he’s an American.

I will never refer to a “black person” as an African American unless they tell me they were born in Africa and immigrated to the US.

Bro, this guy can’t intelligently answer you.

He is a racist bigot who projects onto you what he thinks...

He is a simple parrot whose group identification as “democrat” or “African American” is severely defended by anyone daring to raise such a question.

giphy.gif

Your ever so eloquent comments in this thread radiate intelligence. You definitely don’t come off like a dim witted child, mindlessly repeating racist talking points to impress his bigoted buddies. I’m sure beastmode feels real simple compared to you.

Last edited:
I will never refer to a “black person” as an African American unless they tell me they were born in Africa and immigrated to the US.

Unfortunately him and his group identification will never see how un-American it is to reference themselves in this way.

It’s divisive.

If we take this approach then it makes sense to use Irish American, euro American, Asian American, etc.

Think about how ridiculous this would be?

But again, look at where it’s coming from.

The leadership of his “group” has successfully misled them to believe such jargon.

If they determined using the term negro was once more the term, he would go back to that... it’s whatever they are told.

They have been taught not how to think, but what to think.

And they don’t know why they think it.

Pathetic.

I can't prove or disprove that my ancestors were Nazis or heck even Jews. I don't go around telling people I am a German Nazi or a German Jew though. I agree with Sensei Admin, I'm American. My skin could be 50 different colors and Id still say I'm American.

giphy.gif

Your ever so eloquent comments in this thread radiate intelligence. You definitely don’t come off like a dim witted child, mindlessly repeating racist talking points to impress his bigoted buddies. I’m sure beastmode feels real simple compared to you.

HAHAHAH...imbecile Augustine liked your post.

HAHAHAH...imbecile Augustine liked your post.

Why not? Everything he said was basically true.

Shouldn’t you be out around the playgrounds looking for your next prey?

IML Gear Cream!
Why do I need to look? Your son is texting me right now.

This whole thread is fucking ridiculous. No one on this forum can take it when someone has a different point of view as them. Some of you are racist fucks, some are followers and others are idiots. I’m here for AAS, it’s a fucking bodybuilding forum that has turned into straight trash, just like the rest of this country. Everyone gets their feelings hurt, others think they are always right. This last 6 years has been pitiful representation of what this country is about. Fuck this shit, I just want to drink with friends, push weight at work, and be with my family. Fuck all of you this place has turned into a joke

Why do I need to look? Your son is texting me right now.

You’re a fucking pedophile.

And you know it. Prone to it. Lives deep down inside... like an itch you can’t scratch.

Resistance is futile you sick fuck.

You should be castrated. And you know it.

You look at little boys and their asses. Quietly. Secretly. Wantingly.

Longing for the opportunity. It’s in your sick twisted dick sucking dna.

So of course you want my son to text you!!

This whole thread is fucking ridiculous. No one on this forum can take it when someone has a different point of view as them. Some of you are racist fucks, some are followers and others are idiots. I’m here for AAS, it’s a fucking bodybuilding forum that has turned into straight trash, just like the rest of this country. Everyone gets their feelings hurt, others think they are always right. This last 6 years has been pitiful representation of what this country is about. Fuck this shit, I just want to drink with friends, push weight at work, and be with my family. Fuck all of you this place has turned into a joke

Look at my posts. Advice and contributions always.

These dicks?? Political and racist posts. Always.

Beastmode is a member as long as me practically. And I have 6 times the posts.

He is a agitation to this forum.

Man there is a reply from you that straight says “Don’t go melting nigger” that’s a real contribution. Like I said this whole thread is trash

Man there is a reply from you that straight says “Don’t go melting nigger” that’s a real contribution. Like I said this whole thread is trash

True.

But much of it, including that one is in response to insults.

You are right, I let myself get dragged along in their bullshit.

True.

But much of it, including that one is in response to insults.

You are right, I let myself get dragged along in their bullshit.

Just tell them you identify as an African American woman. According to the party of “science” that’s perfectly acceptable...

Just tell them you identify as an African American woman. According to the party of “science” that’s perfectly acceptable...

No joking.... my son will apply to college in a few years.

Having him put that down.

Some people can only bring feels to an argument instead of facts, what do you expect??

Fuck you too brah. If its so bad, leave bitch.

Get Shredded!
Look at my posts. Advice and contributions always.

These dicks?? Political and racist posts. Always.

Beastmode is a member as long as me practically. And I have 6 times the posts.

He is a agitation to this forum.

That's funny.
All u offer here is insults because u think it makes u look like a tough guy
U use ASF to perpetuate your fake alter ego.
You don't say any of this stuff in real life to real people.
You'd be dead by now if u did.
Why not come out as the LITTLE bitch you are?
I know all about coming out... I can help.

negged for hurting my feelings

Fuck you too brah. If its so bad, leave bitch.

Ouch please no. Someone I don’t know said Fuck you. Oh it bothers me so much. Sound familiar oh shit it’s you.

Why are you such a bitch? Who cares what other people type. You can still get what you claim to seek here so stop your whining you cunt.
Ouch please no. Someone I don’t know said Fuck you. Oh it bothers me so much. Sound familiar oh shit it’s you.

Why are you such a bitch? Who cares what other people type. You can still get what you claim to seek here so stop your whining you cunt.

Lol I’m the bitch, I post some shit about the thread and you comment because you got your feelings hurt. Pretty much what my first post was about and I took no sides. Guess who the bitch is now, I’ll quit wasting my time on you.

Who are u to call anyone a bitch. You’ve taken more dick in the ass than anyone on this forum. U and Augustine share the same fucked up, racist mindset and both cowardly hide on internet boards and say shit u would never say in person. But before the end of this year, both of u will get exactly what’s coming to u.

Oh I didnt get my feelings hurt boy. I just made an observation just like you did in your initial post except I see your input as being a whiny cunt.
Lol I’m the bitch, I post some shit about the thread and you comment because you got your feelings hurt. Pretty much what my first post was about and I took no sides. Guess who the bitch is now, I’ll quit wasting my time on you.

Look BitchMode, don't talk out yo black ass ok. I am not racist but I do have a sense of humor and yeah, I find some of August's post pretty funny. That doesn't mean I agree with all his viewpoints. In summary, go fuck yourself.
Who are u to call anyone a bitch. You’ve taken more dick in the ass than anyone on this forum. U and Augustine share the same fucked up, racist mindset and both cowardly hide on internet boards and say shit u would never say in person. But before the end of this year, both of u will get exactly what’s coming to u.

Look BitchMode, don't talk out yo black ass ok. I am not racist but I do have a sense of humor and yeah, I find some of August's post pretty funny. That doesn't mean I agree with all his viewpoints. In summary, go fuck yourself.

Now I know whose dick Augustine has down his throat

0ac65acd87133ae761576c2f317b4ca0.jpg

Back