• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Trump, Melania test positive for coronavirus

Get Shredded!
Lmao!!! Ur easily impressed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stunned is probably a better word. Just never expected to click on a thread and see all that. You guys do you. Whatever makes ya happy.

Lol, and I’m the racist. One thing I know for sure. When my time comes, it won’t be by ur cowardly hands.

See you on the battlefield

Ok I gotta ask. And this is not meant as a slam on anyone here I’m just curious. When it comes to race. Are these the views you guys really have in real life away from the internet or is this just “The Pit” type talk? What I mean by that is if you guys were all sitting together in let’s say a bar and having a few drinks discussing politics. And as it usually does here it ended up about race. Would you guys threaten, wish death and call each other racial slurs in person sitting across from each other? Again I’m just curious. Thanks

:funny:
Actually niggers abort in the millions... keeps the birth rate down and less low IQ monkeys from breeding.

Thank you God!!

Just wish you were one of the statistics... that would be icing on the watermelon.

Hopefully some other animal will put your lights out in the “hood” and no one will miss you.

Ok I gotta ask. And this is not meant as a slam on anyone here I’m just curious. When it comes to race. Are these the views you guys really have in real life away from the internet or is this just “The Pit” type talk? What I mean by that is if you guys were all sitting together in let’s say a bar and having a few drinks discussing politics. And as it usually does here it ended up about race. Would you guys threaten, wish death and call each other racial slurs in person sitting across from each other? Again I’m just curious. Thanks

It’s very much their real views but feel emboldened to use racial slurs on this forum because it’s the internet and can hide behind their words...thus the term keyboard warrior. U really think Augustine would call me nigger or monkey to my face? Lol, of course not...these bigots find refuge behind their keyboards. And while the Pit is generally a sewer hole, there’s only a couple dudes on this forum that use those slurs openly.

It’s very much their real views but feel emboldened to use racial slurs on this forum because it’s the internet and can hide behind their words...thus the term keyboard warrior. U really think Augustine would call me nigger or monkey to my face? Lol, of course not...these bigots find refuge behind their keyboards. And while the Pit is generally a sewer hole, there’s only a couple dudes on this forum that use those slurs openly.

I don’t know man. Some of you guys, you included, just blow my mind with the way you talk to each other whether it’s behind a computer screen or not. Maybe it’s the way I was brought up or maybe I’m just really naive to the way things really are. I just don’t carry the hate that some of you do towards other races. That’s gotta be a tough way to live man. I mean I’ve fought white guys in a cage, black guys, brown guys, you name it but I never prepped for a fight based on their color or refused to shake their hand at the end because they were black or brown. I’ve fucked white chics, black chics, brown chics and never turned any of it down based on race. Hell I’ve even been to prison where I’m pretty sure I’ve seen mankind at its worst and I still never carried the hate you guys do. I’m not preaching and I’m certainly no saint. I guess I’m just fucked up in other ways. Each to their own. Carry on. Respect until disrespected.

Actually niggers abort in the millions... keeps the birth rate down and less low IQ monkeys from breeding.

Thank you God!!

Just wish you were one of the statistics... that would be icing on the watermelon.

Hopefully some other animal will put your lights out in the “hood” and no one will miss you.

Wasn't the founder of plan parenthood racist as fuck?? Im pretty sure she was. And now this a major supporting issue for people on the left. The irony.

Wasn't the founder of plan parenthood racist as fuck?? Im pretty sure she was. And now this a major supporting issue for people on the left. The irony.

I found it "Margaret Sanger, must join that list. In promoting birth control, she advanced a controversial "Negro Project," wrote in her autobiography about speaking to a Ku Klux Klan group and advocated for a eugenics approach to breeding for “the gradual suppression, elimination and eventual extinction, of defective stocks — those human weeds which threaten the blooming of the finest flowers of American civilization.”]

So Margaret Singer actually created plan parenthood to weed out blk people. Plan parenthood is support by the left. And majority of blk people are left. **scratching head** hmmm some fucked up shit right here.

IML Gear Cream!
I found it "Margaret Sanger, must join that list. In promoting birth control, she advanced a controversial "Negro Project," wrote in her autobiography about speaking to a Ku Klux Klan group and advocated for a eugenics approach to breeding for “the gradual suppression, elimination and eventual extinction, of defective stocks — those human weeds which threaten the blooming of the finest flowers of American civilization.”]

So Margaret Singer actually created plan parenthood to weed out blk people. Plan parenthood is support by the left. And majority of blk people are left. **scratching head** hmmm some fucked up shit right here.

You are absolutely correct.

Blacks are too stupid to know they are controlled modern day slaves to a system that feeds and clothes them... with government programs up the ass.

Why? To secure their vote. They’ve traded their freedom to choose over a vote.

If you left them alone? They would see what it is to make it on your own. Sink or swim.

Like everyone else.

I don’t really hate black ppl.

Just don’t like the bad examples, which there are many many more of unfortunately.

Blacks are more racist then whites. Just give them the opportunity and you will find out. I grew up in black neighborhoods where I was the “minority” and know of what I speak.

The only way to stop racist bigot ideas? Is to not teach it to children. It’s too late for beastmode... his mind is set.

Children learn it. But not just from parents. It’s every time they see divisive behavior around them. When they see Black entertainment awards, black television network, all black colleges, black history month... etc.

It foster a label. An identity. An us and them.

All Ego bullshit.

It’s when you teach white children to feel guilt and demand reparations for something they never did....

I want to work hard, make money and live in peace. Feel safe in my home. That’s it.

Just like in my state (Texas) many ppl assume someone speaking Spanish is from Mexico. We make generalizations all the time. Just look at these posts. I’m a democrat so folks will make generalizations about me thinking they know who I am and what I believe. In all honesty, I do the same for those on the right. But those on the right can’t be truthful and admit to their own biases.

What's your thoughts on Dan Crenshaw? Being you live in Texas.

Are you a independent enough thinker to take each politician on a case for case basis to make the best decision for America moving forward. Or do you vote straight blue across the board no matter what? I see in my city team blue is all blue with signs on their lawns for every Democrat that's running for higher positions. Just curious. You have been very open with your views is why I ask.

Are you a independent enough thinker to take each politician on a case for case basis to make the best decision for America moving forward. Or do you vote straight blue across the board no matter what? I see in my city team blue is all blue with signs on their lawns for every Democrat that's running for higher positions. Just curious. You have been very open with your views is why I ask.

No matter what he says... he votes dem all the way for his “race.”

Another slave incapable of free thought. On the government tit.

You are absolutely correct.

Blacks are too stupid to know they are controlled modern day slaves to a system that feeds and clothes them... with government programs up the ass.

Why? To secure their vote. They’ve traded their freedom to choose over a vote.

If you left them alone? They would see what it is to make it on your own. Sink or swim.

Like everyone else.

The more u open ur mouth the more ignorant u sound. I don’t know what black person hurt u but u should forgive them.

I don’t really hate black ppl.

Just don’t like the bad examples, which there are many many more of unfortunately.

Blacks are more racist then whites. Just give them the opportunity and you will find out. I grew up in black neighborhoods where I was the “minority” and know of what I speak.

The only way to stop racist bigot ideas? Is to not teach it to children. It’s too late for beastmode... his mind is set.

Children learn it. But not just from parents. It’s every time they see divisive behavior around them. When they see Black entertainment awards, black television network, all black colleges, black history month... etc.

It foster a label. An identity. An us and them.

All Ego bullshit.

It’s when you teach white children to feel guilt and demand reparations for something they never did....

I want to work hard, make money and live in peace. Feel safe in my home. That’s it.

It all makes sense now. U were too poor to live in the nice neighborhoods so u had to slum it up with the blacks. U weren’t preyed upon because u was white, u were targeted because u are weak. Even as an adult, ur still that lil bitch no one wants to play with.

The more u open ur mouth the more ignorant u sound. I don’t know what black person hurt u but u should forgive them.

Okay monkey.

Why don’t you explain to everyone why most blacks are democrats.

Try to act intelligently.

Show me how ignorant I am by putting intelligent responses together rather then insults??

It all makes sense now. U were too poor to live in the nice neighborhoods so u had to slum it up with the blacks. U weren’t preyed upon because u was white, u were targeted because u are weak. Even as an adult, ur still that lil bitch no one wants to play with.

You couldn’t have made it where I lived... yeah, was poor.

Not fucking privileged like your nigger friends say all the time.

But guess what? I am debt free. Own my home. Have a business. And over a million in a 401k.

How about you? Lol. Your kids will serve fries to my son at Burger King.

I get a kick how Democrats are supposed to be independent thinkers and consider candidates on a case by case basis when Republicans in the south vote red exclusively. I’ll answer ur question this way. I vote blue unless a republican gives me reason to vote otherwise...and no republican has given me a reason to vote for them, especially in Texas. What I think of Crenshaw? He’s another republican. He votes with his party 99% of the time.

Okay monkey.

Why don’t you explain to everyone why most blacks are democrats.

Try to act intelligently.

Show me how ignorant I am by putting intelligent responses together rather then insults??

Try to act intelligently? Lmao!!! Coming from the half retarded bigot who barely finished grade school. I’m sorry we don’t use the term retarded anymore...we say dumb as fuck.

Get Shredded!
You couldn’t have made it where I lived... yeah, was poor.

Not fucking privileged like your nigger friends say all the time.

But guess what? I am debt free. Own my home. Have a business. And over a million in a 401k.

How about you? Lol. Your kids will serve fries to my son at Burger King.

Ur little lawn care gig is not a real business. And LMAO@a million in ur 401k Okay.

And Please dnt fucking procreate!!! I truly believe the world would be a better place today if u were either aborted or swallowed.

Ur little lawn care gig is not a real business. And LMAO@a million in ur 401k Okay.

And Please dnt fucking procreate!!! I truly believe the world would be a better place today if u were either aborted or swallowed.

The best thing?? Is that everything I said is true... and your pathetic life is your own monkey fault.

You wish it weren’t.

I truly have the last laugh.

Btw, I knew you wouldn’t be able to respond intelligently. Your IQ is for shit.

Average IQ for blacks is basically retarded levels. Look it up.

That’s why they got rid of the term. To make sorry negros feel better. Lol.

A rose is still a rose. Even if it smells like a monkey.

I get a kick how Democrats are supposed to be independent thinkers and consider candidates on a case by case basis when Republicans in the south vote red exclusively. I’ll answer ur question this way. I vote blue unless a republican gives me reason to vote otherwise...and no republican has given me a reason to vote for them, especially in Texas. What I think of Crenshaw? He’s another republican. He votes with his party 99% of the time.

Everyone should be a independent thinker. Think for themselves and not follow a political line 100%. Not every candidate on both sides represent the party they belong to. There are plenty of turds floating in both pools. Every candidate should be taken on a case for case basis.

Everyone should be a independent thinker. Think for themselves and not follow a political line 100%. Not every candidate on both sides represent the party they belong to. There are plenty of turds floating in both pools. Every candidate should be taken on a case for case basis.

Exactly right.

However, libertards have convinced blacks that the republicans are racist and keep them “down.”

Yet the democrats are the founders of the kkk. Lol.

They aren’t educated obviously and just want the government assistance (that keeps them down).

My family had to use welfare once... we were struggling. But we were embarrassed and got off ASAP.

Blacks have no shame. No self respect.

Even to be demanding money in the form of reparations as a means to get another free check.

Not one has been victimized of slavery. But love to play the victim.

Sad.

@Augustine51
“Not one has been victimized of slavery. But love to play the victim.”

“Sad.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Brother i may not agree with everything you say but mostly i do and this statement right here is the most true of all !!! It’s bullshit the way things are catered to certain races or “a certain race” i am a direct descendant of Chief Osceola which for the record was Native American in case some aren’t educated on that and i work my ass to the bone for any and everything i have or have ever had. My ancestors had it way worse than any blacks but you don’t see the same disgraceful behavior being portrayed by them as these BLM pieces of scum !!
Nobody owes you shit so stop being little bitches get off your asses and work like everybody else !!!

Last edited:
Exactly right.

However, libertards have convinced blacks that the republicans are racist and keep them “down.”

Yet the democrats are the founders of the kkk. Lol.

They aren’t educated obviously and just want the government assistance (that keeps them down).

My family had to use welfare once... we were struggling. But we were embarrassed and got off ASAP.

Blacks have no shame. No self respect.

Even to be demanding money in the form of reparations as a means to get another free check.

Not one has been victimized of slavery. But love to play the victim.

Sad.

The welfare system was originally designed to temporary help people out when life kicks you hard. It was a great and good intentioned system to help people who are struggling when life does what life does. Nowdays it's a abused system that is used and abused by the lazy, non willing to work people in society who want handouts.
There needs to be total reform of the current welfare system. Put a limit on how many months maybe like 6 you can draw benefits. Then have a stipulation that you can only draw it twice during your lifetime. Also take half the money used for welfare system convert it into a program to help veterans out. Veterans are some of the most neglected people in society. They served this country and should be taken care of for their service. I would love to see empty malls converted into living facilities where veterans can have good housing.

Abortion kills roughly 300,000-400,000 black people per year in this country, yet not a word from blm..... they are easily manipulated by race and have been conditioned to think the Democrats are on their side.

Abortion kills roughly 300,000-400,000 black people per year in this country, yet not a word from blm..... they are easily manipulated by race and have been conditioned to think the Democrats are on their side.

“The forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe.

For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that bc his handle was wood he was one of them.”

Fun fact BLM s finances are managed by actblue. Any "unclaimed" funds get spread around the democratic party. Which is all of it since not 1 dime last I heard was given back to any black neighborhood or family. Hmmm where did all that money go then..

Good points. It is not just about blacks when it comes to welfare and 'disadvantaged' youth but they are the squeakiest wheel and they get most grease.
I've seen disadvantaged siblings from the same family and environment choose as adults to lead completely different lives. Some on welfare, some make a modest living and some do quite well.
At some point, the individual as an adult has to take accountability for their actions and stop blaming their past or in blacks wanting reparation cases, what happened hundreds of years before they were even born. Why should the taxpayers be on the line for able bodied people who choose to be bums and schemers?

@Augustine51
“Not one has been victimized of slavery. But love to play the victim.”

“Sad.”

Brother i may not agree with everything you say but mostly i do and this statement right here is the most true of all !!! It’s bullshit the way things are catered to certain races or “a certain race” i am a direct descendant of Chief Osceola which for the record was Native American in case some aren’t educated on that and i work my ass to the bone for any and everything i have or have ever had. My ancestors had it way worse than any blacks but you don’t see the same disgraceful behavior being portrayed by them as these BLM pieces of scum !!
Nobody owes you shit so stop being little bitches get off your asses and work like everybody else !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Back