• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Trump, Melania test positive for coronavirus

Get Shredded!
U really need to stop sucking Trump's dick just because he's the president.
He's an elected official.
Not God.
He doesn't get respect JUST because he's the president
What kind of sick fucking loyalty is THAT?

U really need to stop sucking Trump's dick just because he's the president.
He's an elected official.
Not God.
He doesn't get respect JUST because he's the president
What kind of sick fucking loyalty is THAT?

The most powerful position in the world and he was elected with zero political experience, but he’s “stupid”. Lol

Has any of the anti Trump people on this board actually articulated reasons for the dislike, hate and disdain for him? He's far from perfect like everyone in this world. Brash and aggressive at times. Maybe his aggressiveness threatens some that are weak in nature. I'm truly curious why he triggers such hate in some. There never seems to be actual reasons why.

he used to be a democrat. He’s got their playbook memorized ... they now deem him a serious threat to there ability to continuously reign terror upon the common man. They fear losing there stranglehold upon the working class. Trump is the mortal enemy of the corrupt politicians on both sides since he was elected.

the democratic sheep voters only hate him because there overlords tell them too.

for the record... I wish def pon many scumbag politicians... I’m all in for the labels they give me... I’m ok with killing in the name of and if it shall be it shall be.... this country belongs to the middle class... not the corporations. Not the social burdens, not the generational welfare gimme more gimme more , not the millionaire public servents... it belongs to us. So if you aren’t willing to kill or die for it, it doesn’t belong to you either (not directed at you EJD , in reference to those that say it’s mmmmm they don’t wish to eliminate the enemies of free western civilization... because those enemies wish def Pon us all !

so... fight fire with fire... for the strong willed will inherit the ashes and we humans are very capable of turning ash to brick n mortar...

yes, I hope the cuomos and Clinton’s and Pelosi sand Schumer’s of the world get the gook flu and I hope they succumb. I hope trump lives and if not I hope his son /daughter carry on the legacy. Because they are pretty much all we got...

unless you want me to do it... if that’s the case ... start a go fund me for my campaign so I can show you how tiny government in a totally free market will even itself out and create a better life for every class of folk involved

MILF King + Multislacker 2024
he used to be a democrat. He’s got their playbook memorized ... they now deem him a serious threat to there ability to continuously reign terror upon the common man. They fear losing there stranglehold upon the working class. Trump is the mortal enemy of the corrupt politicians on both sides since he was elected.

the democratic sheep voters only hate him because there overlords tell them too.

for the record... I wish def pon many scumbag politicians... I’m all in for the labels they give me... I’m ok with killing in the name of and if it shall be it shall be.... this country belongs to the middle class... not the corporations. Not the social burdens, not the generational welfare gimme more gimme more , not the millionaire public servents... it belongs to us. So if you aren’t willing to kill or die for it, it doesn’t belong to you either (not directed at you EJD , in reference to those that say it’s mmmmm they don’t wish to eliminate the enemies of free western civilization... because those enemies wish def Pon us all !

so... fight fire with fire... for the strong willed will inherit the ashes and we humans are very capable of turning ash to brick n mortar...

yes, I hope the cuomos and Clinton’s and Pelosi sand Schumer’s of the world get the gook flu and I hope they succumb. I hope trump lives and if not I hope his son /daughter carry on the legacy. Because they are pretty much all we got...

unless you want me to do it... if that’s the case ... start a go fund me for my campaign so I can show you how tiny government in a totally free market will even itself out and create a better life for every class of folk involved

I'm arriving pretty late to this thread. Been away from this board for awhile, (very involved with building the race car in my avatar, although I've recently had a set back on that project due to a back injury). I don't see why there should be any political effect negative or positive merely from President Trump getting covid. But I can see it being more possible it becoming a positive for him in the near future if anything at all. As far as mask wearing, that's a joke. This is a virus, and it's going to take it's course whether you wear a mask or not. You know why? Because viruses ARE AIRBOURNE, and the microbes from any virus are so small, that all of them are going right through those masks while people are talking and breathing through them. They are microscopic, so how in the world does anyone think that the mask is doing anything????

The whole mask wearing thing is nonsense. It's merely a way that the powers that be hope to keep people away from panic. Nothing more. And some people have fallen for it hook line and sinker. It amazes me when I even see people in their cars while driving and alone wearing a mask. It's like their pacifier that they're wearing. All while doing absolutely nothing.

Last edited:
I'm arriving pretty late to this thread. Been away from this board for awhile, (very involved with building the race car in my avatar, although I've recently had a set back on that project due to a back injury). I don't see why there should be any political effect negative or positive merely from President Trump getting covid. But I can see it being more possible it becoming a positive for him in the near future if anything at all. As far as mask wearing, that's a joke. This is a virus, and it's going to take it's course whether you wear a mask or not. You know why? Because viruses ARE AIRBOURNE, and the microbes from any virus are so small, that all of them are going right through those masks while people are talking and breathing through them. They are microscopic, so how in the world does anyone think that the mask is doing anything????

The whole mask wearing thing is nonsense. It's merely a way that the powers that be hope to keep people away from panic. Nothing more. And some people have fallen for it hook line and sinker. It amazes me when I even see people in their cars while driving and alone wearing a mask. It's like their pacifier that they're wearing. All while doing absolutely nothing.

I agree on both points. Trump will recover and it will be a positive thing. And I’ve been saying masks are worthless for the past 6 months.

Shit looks like someone put corona in the republicans water. There's like 5 now.

IML Gear Cream!
Well hell, I like the tweet because he said “ we’ll get through this together” not because he has the China Virus.

That's YOUR reason for liking it. Not the majority. It was L O A D E D
with negative comments. Kinda creepy wishing bad on a human. But this is where we're at. If it were Bidden it woulda been the same way.

So everyone who contrated Corona so far "deserved" it, eh??? Hmmmmm..... I guess you wouldn't be very effective working in a hospital
He's not saying that and you know it.

This is how it makes sense to me.

He fills brings his name on all social media and the news and completely buries the image of Biden. People are talking about trump for good or for bad but at the end what are you hearing about Biden?

This is a good way of getting into peoples head without people noticing.

Think about it!!

with negative comments. Kinda creepy wishing bad on a human. But this is where we're at. If it were Bidden it woulda been the same way.

It's disturbing what society has sunk to when people like Zara Rahim tweet "It's been against my moral identity to tweet this for the past four years, but, I hope he dies," ... If it was Biden I hope people wouldn't be so disrespectful like she was. Maybe I'm just naive.

I have, I guess a misplaced belief in humanity that we as a collective whole are better than this type behavior. Even the person I dislike the most in my life I would never say what she did.

What's he saying bright boy?
Well dickwad..if u need me to spell it out in a way your limited intelligence can grasp it, I will.
Here...it's from the www...
Karma (car-ma) is a word meaning the result of a person's actions as well as the actions themselves. It is a term about the cycle of cause and effect. According to the theory of Karma, what happens to a person, happens because they caused it with their actions. ... Karma is not about punishment or reward
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uYWYWPc9HU

It wouldn't have been the same if it were Joe Biden. Republicans don't have blind hatred for him. No one starts foaming at the mouth when they hear his name.

Where was all this self-righteousness when Obama was getting death threats? Selective outrage...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Admittedly I love this song and this group. Even the videos cool.

But saying Karma is Trump getting sick is just an evil mentality. In honesty, Trump was the first one to recommend HydroxyChloroquine. Granted he was spoon fed that expert information by a team of experts, he didn't just guess that Med out of thin air. His true "Karma" as you guys say, will be when he wins a Nobel Peace Prize. I can't wait to see the meltdowns when that happens.

Remember when Obama got one? For doing nothing LMAO.

Not only that but it is evil to wish upon America, loss of business, massive unemployment, and massive suicides and mental health issues as a result of not the virus, but the reactions to the virus, such as lockdowns. Fear mongering. Certain states banning Meds that treat the Virus and then of course shoving all sick patients into Nursing homes , causing massive deaths.

The numbers are as high as they are from the mishandling of the CDC, Chine, WHO, Fauci, Governors like Cuomo, etc. In no way is it Trumps fault even a little bit.

This is how it makes sense to me.

He fills brings his name on all social media and the news and completely buries the image of Biden. People are talking about trump for good or for bad but at the end what are you hearing about Biden?

This is a good way of getting into peoples head without people noticing.

Think about it!!
even the anti trump comedians like colbert and trevor noah are wishing him and his family well you may be onto something there

Get Shredded!
Where was all this self-righteousness when Obama was getting death threats? Selective outrage...

I never agreed with all the hate and I especially hate those memes about his wife being a man or barrack being a monkey, he was our president, disagree with policies but show a little respect

I never agreed with all the hate and I especially hate those memes about his wife being a man or barrack being a monkey, he was our president, disagree with policies but show a little respect

And I was never a proponent of talking about Melania’s history as a model with some explicit photos; or folks calling the Biden ticket Joe and the Hoe. Politics is a dirty game on both sides.

Then there’s a bunch of fools who heard him in real time lol. Don’t be upset cause Trump sounds like a complete idiot at times. U must not have watched the debate. And is all lives matter supposed to upset me? Lmao!! Republicans are so petty. Btw, there’s no “cure” for coronavirus. U have to let it take its course. He should recover like over 90% of ppl do, but still doesn’t excuse how irresponsible and reckless he has been. It’s poetic justice in a way.

funny how minorities cling to the left even though the left has strategically dismantled them for decades.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

funny how minorities cling to the left even though the left has strategically dismantled them for decades.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Yeah, that should tell u a lot about what we think of the right

Trump blood!

Attachments

• trump blood!.jpg
    trump blood!.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 50
Yeah, that should tell u a lot about what we think of the right

Without saying anything about the right or Trump list everything about the left and Biden you like.

Nobody should ever be subjected to death threats. It's unacceptable. No place for it.

Without saying anything about the right or Trump list everything about the left and Biden you like.

That’s easy...the left doesn’t romanticize about the old south or fly the confederate flag; the left is far more diverse (white, black, hispanic, Asian); the left believes the constitution is a living document and not strict constructionists; the left appoints judges that view the law and constitution in a similar fashion; the left supports unions, which has helped establish a middle class; the left cares about the environment; the left believes in equal rights for all regardless of race, sex, religion, or sexual orientation; the left are not isolationists and sees ourselves as a global community; the left believes in science and tends to be more educated; and the left has hotter chics....and Biden adopts most if not all of these positions. Those are just a few of the reasons.

The most powerful position in the world and he was elected with zero political experience, but he’s “stupid”. Lol

he is not as smart or successful or had anywhere near the accomplishments in life as a drug user on a steroid forum has had. maybe one day, just maybe....

Back