Trump, Melania test positive for coronavirus

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 261
  1. #91
    United States of China
    ADMINISTRATOR
    The Admin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    23,528

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    599
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13,783
    Thanked in
    6,808 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by _BeastMode View Post
    Thatís easy...the left doesnít romanticize about the old south or fly the confederate flag; the left is far more diverse (white, black, hispanic, Asian); the left believes the constitution is a living document and not strict constructionists; the left appoints judges that view the law and constitution in a similar fashion; the left supports unions, which has helped establish a middle class; the left cares about the environment; the left believes in equal rights for all regardless of race, sex, religion, or sexual orientation; the left are not isolationists and sees ourselves as a global community; the left believes in science and tends to be more educated; and the left has hotter chics....and Biden adopts most if not all of these positions. Those are just a few of the reasons.
    ...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS



  2. #92
    Senior Member
    _BeastMode's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,349

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    176
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    500
    Thanked in
    369 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by The Admin View Post
    ...
    Lol, exactly why I knew answering would be a complete waste of time and energy but wasnít going to dodge the question. The right think only their positions are correct. I guess weíll see what the country thinks on November 3rd. Liking our chances


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #93
    United States of China
    ADMINISTRATOR
    The Admin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    23,528

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    599
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13,783
    Thanked in
    6,808 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by _BeastMode View Post
    the left doesnít romanticize about the old south or fly the confederate flag;
    I didn't need to read any further than this.
    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS



  4. #94
    Senior Member
    _BeastMode's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,349

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    176
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    500
    Thanked in
    369 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by The Admin View Post
    I didn't need to read any further than this.
    I put that first for a reason. Since those on the right seem confused why African-Americans side with the left. U dnt need to agree and not seeking ur approval. Those are MY reasons and looking forward to voting for Joe on November 3rd.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #95
    United States of China
    ADMINISTRATOR
    The Admin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    23,528

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    599
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13,783
    Thanked in
    6,808 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by _BeastMode View Post
    I put that first for a reason. Since those on the right seem confused why African-Americans side with the left. U dnt need to agree and not seeking ur approval. Those are MY reasons and looking forward to voting for Joe on November 3rd.
    Are you from Africa, have you ever even been to Africa? Just because your skin is brown doesn't make you an African.
    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS



  6. #96
    Senior Member
    _BeastMode's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,349

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    176
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    500
    Thanked in
    369 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by The Admin View Post
    Are you from Africa, have you ever even been to Africa? Just because your skin is brown doesn't make you an African.
    Gezus, if Iím going to burn brain cells Iíd rather smoke weed


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #97
    United States of China
    ADMINISTRATOR
    The Admin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    23,528

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    599
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13,783
    Thanked in
    6,808 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by _BeastMode View Post
    Gezus, if Iím going to burn brain cells Iíd rather smoke weed
    Youíre probably more American than I am, did your grandparents immigrate here from Africa? Mine immigrated here from Italy I guess Iím special, Iím an Italian American even tho Iíve never even been to Italy. I deserve special minority rights.
    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS



  8. #98
    Registered User
    Glycomann's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    dungeon
    Posts
    577

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    125
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    412
    Thanked in
    253 Posts
    Rep Points
    238517415

    Quote Originally Posted by The Admin View Post
    ...
    You mean like the funny hair guy dealing with the two nit-wits at the debate last week?

  9. #99
    United States of China
    ADMINISTRATOR
    The Admin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    23,528

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    599
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13,783
    Thanked in
    6,808 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Did you know that when Italians started immigrating to the US they were so heavily discriminated against many changed their last names so they could get jobs? If you know anything about Italians you know our last names are unmistakable.
    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS



  10. #100
    Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR
    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    10,900

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,580
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,415
    Thanked in
    2,111 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate any illegal activity.
    Read the Rules Please

  11. #101
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    515

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    147
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    78
    Thanked in
    60 Posts
    Rep Points
    878354198

    I almost feel this was a political move as well. Trump and lots of his administration are now suddenly positive. Red flag goes up. Him and his staff take the new experimental corona antiviral that he is catching so much shit for and all of them make a full swift recovery. Win for them.

    Also Trump doesn't have to go to rig debate. Win.

    The only hang up with be would getting getting his nominee voted in and sworn in on time.
    Last edited by sityslicker1; 10-04-2020 at 05:39 AM.



  12. #102
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,692

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    602
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    919
    Thanked in
    532 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by sityslicker1 View Post
    I almost feel this was a political move as well. Trump and lots of his administration are now suddenly positive. Red flag goes up. Him and his staff take the new experimental corona antiviral that he is catching so much shit for and all of them make a full swift recovery. Win for them.

    Also Trump doesn't have to go to rig debate. Win.

    The only hang up with be would getting getting his nominee voted in and sworn in on time.
    They still have time to get her sworn in after the election even if he loses. They are daring the democrats to go ape shit on her days before the election especially Kamala Harris.

  13. #103
    Senior Member
    Unlisted's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    8,510

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    129
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    377
    Thanked in
    231 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by _BeastMode View Post
    Yeah, that should tell u a lot about what we think of the right


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    its not what you thing its how youve been conditioned. Theres a big diff there.

    Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
    Please do the reserch needed to pursue your needs....

  14. #104
    Carpet-Chewer
    Augustine5I's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    6,809

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,576
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,446
    Thanked in
    1,925 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by _BeastMode View Post
    I put that first for a reason. Since those on the right seem confused why African-Americans side with the left. U dnt need to agree and not seeking ur approval. Those are MY reasons and looking forward to voting for Joe on November 3rd.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Itís so insulting. The assumption some make at classify and labeling anyone with brown or black skin as African American.

    Itís ignorant. And divisive.

    Walk up to a guy from Haiti, Jamaica, etc and call them an African American without knowing anything about them except skin color??

    Itís the very definition of racism. Judge by skin color alone.

    They arenít from Africa and donít ever want to be from Africa. They are Haitian or Jamaican for example.

    For the African descendants lumping dark skin colored ppl with themselves is ignorant. Insulting. And divisive.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #105
    Senior Member
    _BeastMode's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,349

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    176
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    500
    Thanked in
    369 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Augustine5I View Post
    Itís so insulting. The assumption some make at classify and labeling anyone with brown or black skin as African American.

    Itís ignorant. And divisive.

    Walk up to a guy from Haiti, Jamaica, etc and call them an African American without knowing anything about them except skin color??

    Itís the very definition of racism. Judge by skin color alone.

    They arenít from Africa and donít ever want to be from Africa. They are Haitian or Jamaican for example.

    For the African descendants lumping dark skin colored ppl with themselves is ignorant. Insulting. And divisive.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Whoís making that assumption? And I donít believe ur in any position to speak for Haitians, Jamaicans, or anyone from the Caribbean.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-03-2020, 03:53 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-20-2020, 01:57 PM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-04-2019, 02:52 AM
  4. Tren test positive
    By movingsteel 79 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-18-2019, 03:29 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums