Trump, Melania test positive for coronavirus

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 261
  1. #61
    Senior Member

    kilsong's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Posts
    823

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    134
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    209
    Thanked in
    155 Posts
    Rep Points
    55697858

    U really need to stop sucking Trump's dick just because he's the president.
    He's an elected official.
    Not God.
    He doesn't get respect JUST because he's the president
    .
    What kind of sick fucking loyalty is THAT?
    :: prudence ::

  2. #62
    Arnold
    ADMINISTRATOR

    The Admin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    20,315

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    516
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,636
    Thanked in
    5,110 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    U really need to stop sucking Trump's dick just because he's the president.
    He's an elected official.
    Not God.
    He doesn't get respect JUST because he's the president
    .
    What kind of sick fucking loyalty is THAT?
    The most powerful position in the world and he was elected with zero political experience, but heís ďstupidĒ. Lol
    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS



    HOT BABES GALLERY

  3. #63
    Senior Member

    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    9,471

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,669
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,303
    Thanked in
    3,792 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by E.J.D View Post
    Has any of the anti Trump people on this board actually articulated reasons for the dislike, hate and disdain for him? He's far from perfect like everyone in this world. Brash and aggressive at times. Maybe his aggressiveness threatens some that are weak in nature. I'm truly curious why he triggers such hate in some. There never seems to be actual reasons why.
    he used to be a democrat. Heís got their playbook memorized ... they now deem him a serious threat to there ability to continuously reign terror upon the common man. They fear losing there stranglehold upon the working class. Trump is the mortal enemy of the corrupt politicians on both sides since he was elected.

    the democratic sheep voters only hate him because there overlords tell them too.


    for the record... I wish def pon many scumbag politicians... Iím all in for the labels they give me... Iím ok with killing in the name of and if it shall be it shall be.... this country belongs to the middle class... not the corporations. Not the social burdens, not the generational welfare gimme more gimme more , not the millionaire public servents... it belongs to us. So if you arenít willing to kill or die for it, it doesnít belong to you either (not directed at you EJD , in reference to those that say itís mmmmm they donít wish to eliminate the enemies of free western civilization... because those enemies wish def Pon us all !

    so... fight fire with fire... for the strong willed will inherit the ashes and we humans are very capable of turning ash to brick n mortar...

    yes, I hope the cuomos and Clintonís and Pelosi sand Schumerís of the world get the gook flu and I hope they succumb. I hope trump lives and if not I hope his son /daughter carry on the legacy. Because they are pretty much all we got...

    unless you want me to do it... if thatís the case ... start a go fund me for my campaign so I can show you how tiny government in a totally free market will even itself out and create a better life for every class of folk involved

  4. #64
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    5,781

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,446
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,874
    Thanked in
    1,915 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    MILF King + Multislacker 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    he used to be a democrat. Heís got their playbook memorized ... they now deem him a serious threat to there ability to continuously reign terror upon the common man. They fear losing there stranglehold upon the working class. Trump is the mortal enemy of the corrupt politicians on both sides since he was elected.

    the democratic sheep voters only hate him because there overlords tell them too.


    for the record... I wish def pon many scumbag politicians... Iím all in for the labels they give me... Iím ok with killing in the name of and if it shall be it shall be.... this country belongs to the middle class... not the corporations. Not the social burdens, not the generational welfare gimme more gimme more , not the millionaire public servents... it belongs to us. So if you arenít willing to kill or die for it, it doesnít belong to you either (not directed at you EJD , in reference to those that say itís mmmmm they donít wish to eliminate the enemies of free western civilization... because those enemies wish def Pon us all !

    so... fight fire with fire... for the strong willed will inherit the ashes and we humans are very capable of turning ash to brick n mortar...

    yes, I hope the cuomos and Clintonís and Pelosi sand Schumerís of the world get the gook flu and I hope they succumb. I hope trump lives and if not I hope his son /daughter carry on the legacy. Because they are pretty much all we got...

    unless you want me to do it... if thatís the case ... start a go fund me for my campaign so I can show you how tiny government in a totally free market will even itself out and create a better life for every class of folk involved

  5. #65
    Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,681

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    969
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,510
    Thanked in
    1,255 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Former counselor to the president Kellyanne Conway announced she had tested positive for COVID-19 and was experiencing mild symptoms, including a cough.

    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kel...-mild-symptoms

    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate any illegal activity.
    Read the Rules Please

  6. #66
    Senior Member

    Tall Deck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    4,201

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,013
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    877
    Thanked in
    653 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I'm arriving pretty late to this thread. Been away from this board for awhile, (very involved with building the race car in my avatar, although I've recently had a set back on that project due to a back injury). I don't see why there should be any political effect negative or positive merely from President Trump getting covid. But I can see it being more possible it becoming a positive for him in the near future if anything at all. As far as mask wearing, that's a joke. This is a virus, and it's going to take it's course whether you wear a mask or not. You know why? Because viruses ARE AIRBOURNE, and the microbes from any virus are so small, that all of them are going right through those masks while people are talking and breathing through them. They are microscopic, so how in the world does anyone think that the mask is doing anything????

    The whole mask wearing thing is nonsense. It's merely a way that the powers that be hope to keep people away from panic. Nothing more. And some people have fallen for it hook line and sinker. It amazes me when I even see people in their cars while driving and alone wearing a mask. It's like their pacifier that they're wearing. All while doing absolutely nothing.
    Last edited by Tall Deck; 10-02-2020 at 08:10 PM.

  7. #67
    Arnold
    ADMINISTRATOR

    The Admin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    20,315

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    516
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,636
    Thanked in
    5,110 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Tall Deck View Post
    I'm arriving pretty late to this thread. Been away from this board for awhile, (very involved with building the race car in my avatar, although I've recently had a set back on that project due to a back injury). I don't see why there should be any political effect negative or positive merely from President Trump getting covid. But I can see it being more possible it becoming a positive for him in the near future if anything at all. As far as mask wearing, that's a joke. This is a virus, and it's going to take it's course whether you wear a mask or not. You know why? Because viruses ARE AIRBOURNE, and the microbes from any virus are so small, that all of them are going right through those masks while people are talking and breathing through them. They are microscopic, so how in the world does anyone think that the mask is doing anything????

    The whole mask wearing thing is nonsense. It's merely a way that the powers that be hope to keep people away from panic. Nothing more. And some people have fallen for it hook line and sinker. It amazes me when I even see people in their cars while driving and alone wearing a mask. It's like their pacifier that they're wearing. All while doing absolutely nothing.
    I agree on both points. Trump will recover and it will be a positive thing. And Iíve been saying masks are worthless for the past 6 months.
    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS



    HOT BABES GALLERY

  8. #68
    Senior Member

    bigtime916's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    In the Basement
    Age
    46
    Posts
    4,580

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    334
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    502
    Thanked in
    325 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Shit looks like someone put corona in the republicans water. There's like 5 now.

  9. #69
    Senior Member

    tommygunz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    10,463

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    637
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,181
    Thanked in
    669 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Karma has no menu. You get served what you deserve.
    Last edited by tommygunz; 10-03-2020 at 12:21 AM.

  10. #70
    Senior Member

    Tall Deck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    4,201

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,013
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    877
    Thanked in
    653 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by tommygunz View Post
    Karma has no menu. You get served what you deserve.
    So everyone who contrated Corona so far "deserved" it, eh??? Hmmmmm..... I guess you wouldn't be very effective working in a hospital

  11. #71
    Senior Member

    kilsong's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Posts
    823

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    134
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    209
    Thanked in
    155 Posts
    Rep Points
    55697858

    Quote Originally Posted by Greybeard View Post
    Well hell, I like the tweet because he said ď weíll get through this togetherĒ not because he has the China Virus.
    That's YOUR reason for liking it. Not the majority. It was L O A D E D
    with negative comments. Kinda creepy wishing bad on a human. But this is where we're at. If it were Bidden it woulda been the same way.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tall Deck View Post
    So everyone who contrated Corona so far "deserved" it, eh??? Hmmmmm..... I guess you wouldn't be very effective working in a hospital
    He's not saying that and you know it.
    :: prudence ::

  12. #72
    Senior Member

    Tall Deck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    4,201

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,013
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    877
    Thanked in
    653 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post


    He's not saying that and you know it.
    What's he saying bright boy?

  13. #73
    Senior Member

    bigbeef1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    far far away
    Posts
    573

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    299
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    389
    Thanked in
    218 Posts
    Rep Points
    216304664

    This is how it makes sense to me.

    He fills brings his name on all social media and the news and completely buries the image of Biden. People are talking about trump for good or for bad but at the end what are you hearing about Biden?

    This is a good way of getting into peoples head without people noticing.

    Think about it!!

  14. #74
    Senior Member

    E.J.D's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    in the gym
    Posts
    1,674

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    382
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    905
    Thanked in
    623 Posts
    Rep Points
    1924835916

    [QUOTE=kilsong;1757756]That's YOUR reason for liking it. Not the majority. It was L O A D E D
    with negative comments. Kinda creepy wishing bad on a human. But this is where we're at. If it were Bidden it woulda been the same way.

    It's disturbing what society has sunk to when people like Zara Rahim tweet "It's been against my moral identity to tweet this for the past four years, but, I hope he dies," ... If it was Biden I hope people wouldn't be so disrespectful like she was. Maybe I'm just naive.

    I have, I guess a misplaced belief in humanity that we as a collective whole are better than this type behavior. Even the person I dislike the most in my life I would never say what she did.

  15. #75
    Senior Member

    kilsong's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Posts
    823

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    134
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    209
    Thanked in
    155 Posts
    Rep Points
    55697858

    Quote Originally Posted by Tall Deck View Post
    What's he saying bright boy?
    Well dickwad..if u need me to spell it out in a way your limited intelligence can grasp it, I will.
    Here...it's from the www...
    Karma (car-ma) is a word meaning the result of a person's actions as well as the actions themselves. It is a term about the cycle of cause and effect. According to the theory of Karma, what happens to a person, happens because they caused it with their actions. ... Karma is not about punishment or reward
    :: prudence ::

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-03-2020, 03:53 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-20-2020, 01:57 PM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-04-2019, 02:52 AM
  4. Tren test positive
    By movingsteel 79 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-18-2019, 03:29 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums