Trump, Melania test positive for coronavirus

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts
    Rep Points

U really need to stop sucking Trump's dick just because he's the president.
    He's an elected official.
    Not God.
    He doesn't get respect JUST because he's the president
    What kind of sick fucking loyalty is THAT?
    :: prudence ::

Arnold
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,110 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    U really need to stop sucking Trump's dick just because he's the president.
    He's an elected official.
    Not God.
    He doesn't get respect JUST because he's the president
    What kind of sick fucking loyalty is THAT?
    The most powerful position in the world and he was elected with zero political experience, but heís ďstupidĒ. Lol
    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS

HOT BABES GALLERY

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,792 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by E.J.D View Post
    Has any of the anti Trump people on this board actually articulated reasons for the dislike, hate and disdain for him? He's far from perfect like everyone in this world. Brash and aggressive at times. Maybe his aggressiveness threatens some that are weak in nature. I'm truly curious why he triggers such hate in some. There never seems to be actual reasons why.
    he used to be a democrat. Heís got their playbook memorized ... they now deem him a serious threat to there ability to continuously reign terror upon the common man. They fear losing there stranglehold upon the working class. Trump is the mortal enemy of the corrupt politicians on both sides since he was elected.

the democratic sheep voters only hate him because there overlords tell them too.

for the record... I wish def pon many scumbag politicians... Iím all in for the labels they give me... Iím ok with killing in the name of and if it shall be it shall be.... this country belongs to the middle class... not the corporations. Not the social burdens, not the generational welfare gimme more gimme more , not the millionaire public servents... it belongs to us. So if you arenít willing to kill or die for it, it doesnít belong to you either (not directed at you EJD , in reference to those that say itís mmmmm they donít wish to eliminate the enemies of free western civilization... because those enemies wish def Pon us all !

so... fight fire with fire... for the strong willed will inherit the ashes and we humans are very capable of turning ash to brick n mortar...

yes, I hope the cuomos and Clintonís and Pelosi sand Schumerís of the world get the gook flu and I hope they succumb. I hope trump lives and if not I hope his son /daughter carry on the legacy. Because they are pretty much all we got...

unless you want me to do it... if thatís the case ... start a go fund me for my campaign so I can show you how tiny government in a totally free market will even itself out and create a better life for every class of folk involved

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,915 Posts
    Rep Points

MILF King + Multislacker 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    he used to be a democrat. Heís got their playbook memorized ... they now deem him a serious threat to there ability to continuously reign terror upon the common man. They fear losing there stranglehold upon the working class. Trump is the mortal enemy of the corrupt politicians on both sides since he was elected.

the democratic sheep voters only hate him because there overlords tell them too.

for the record... I wish def pon many scumbag politicians... Iím all in for the labels they give me... Iím ok with killing in the name of and if it shall be it shall be.... this country belongs to the middle class... not the corporations. Not the social burdens, not the generational welfare gimme more gimme more , not the millionaire public servents... it belongs to us. So if you arenít willing to kill or die for it, it doesnít belong to you either (not directed at you EJD , in reference to those that say itís mmmmm they donít wish to eliminate the enemies of free western civilization... because those enemies wish def Pon us all !

so... fight fire with fire... for the strong willed will inherit the ashes and we humans are very capable of turning ash to brick n mortar...

yes, I hope the cuomos and Clintonís and Pelosi sand Schumerís of the world get the gook flu and I hope they succumb. I hope trump lives and if not I hope his son /daughter carry on the legacy. Because they are pretty much all we got...

unless you want me to do it... if thatís the case ... start a go fund me for my campaign so I can show you how tiny government in a totally free market will even itself out and create a better life for every class of folk involved

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,255 Posts
    Rep Points

Former counselor to the president Kellyanne Conway announced she had tested positive for COVID-19 and was experiencing mild symptoms, including a cough.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kel...-mild-symptoms

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate any illegal activity.
    Read the Rules Please

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    653 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm arriving pretty late to this thread. Been away from this board for awhile, (very involved with building the race car in my avatar, although I've recently had a set back on that project due to a back injury). I don't see why there should be any political effect negative or positive merely from President Trump getting covid. But I can see it being more possible it becoming a positive for him in the near future if anything at all. As far as mask wearing, that's a joke. This is a virus, and it's going to take it's course whether you wear a mask or not. You know why? Because viruses ARE AIRBOURNE, and the microbes from any virus are so small, that all of them are going right through those masks while people are talking and breathing through them. They are microscopic, so how in the world does anyone think that the mask is doing anything????

The whole mask wearing thing is nonsense. It's merely a way that the powers that be hope to keep people away from panic. Nothing more. And some people have fallen for it hook line and sinker. It amazes me when I even see people in their cars while driving and alone wearing a mask. It's like their pacifier that they're wearing. All while doing absolutely nothing.
    Last edited by Tall Deck; 10-02-2020 at 08:10 PM.

Arnold
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,110 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Deck View Post
    I'm arriving pretty late to this thread. Been away from this board for awhile, (very involved with building the race car in my avatar, although I've recently had a set back on that project due to a back injury). I don't see why there should be any political effect negative or positive merely from President Trump getting covid. But I can see it being more possible it becoming a positive for him in the near future if anything at all. As far as mask wearing, that's a joke. This is a virus, and it's going to take it's course whether you wear a mask or not. You know why? Because viruses ARE AIRBOURNE, and the microbes from any virus are so small, that all of them are going right through those masks while people are talking and breathing through them. They are microscopic, so how in the world does anyone think that the mask is doing anything????

The whole mask wearing thing is nonsense. It's merely a way that the powers that be hope to keep people away from panic. Nothing more. And some people have fallen for it hook line and sinker. It amazes me when I even see people in their cars while driving and alone wearing a mask. It's like their pacifier that they're wearing. All while doing absolutely nothing.
    I agree on both points. Trump will recover and it will be a positive thing. And Iíve been saying masks are worthless for the past 6 months.
    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS

HOT BABES GALLERY

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    325 Posts
    Rep Points

Shit looks like someone put corona in the republicans water. There's like 5 now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    669 Posts
    Rep Points

Karma has no menu. You get served what you deserve.
    Last edited by tommygunz; 10-03-2020 at 12:21 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    653 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by tommygunz View Post
    Karma has no menu. You get served what you deserve.
    So everyone who contrated Corona so far "deserved" it, eh??? Hmmmmm..... I guess you wouldn't be very effective working in a hospital

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Greybeard View Post
    Well hell, I like the tweet because he said ď weíll get through this togetherĒ not because he has the China Virus.
    That's YOUR reason for liking it. Not the majority. It was L O A D E D
    with negative comments. Kinda creepy wishing bad on a human. But this is where we're at. If it were Bidden it woulda been the same way.

So everyone who contrated Corona so far "deserved" it, eh??? Hmmmmm..... I guess you wouldn't be very effective working in a hospital
    He's not saying that and you know it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    653 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post

He's not saying that and you know it.
    What's he saying bright boy?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    218 Posts
    Rep Points

This is how it makes sense to me.

He fills brings his name on all social media and the news and completely buries the image of Biden. People are talking about trump for good or for bad but at the end what are you hearing about Biden?

This is a good way of getting into peoples head without people noticing.

Think about it!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    623 Posts
    Rep Points

[QUOTE=kilsong;1757756]That's YOUR reason for liking it. Not the majority. It was L O A D E D
    with negative comments. Kinda creepy wishing bad on a human. But this is where we're at. If it were Bidden it woulda been the same way.

It's disturbing what society has sunk to when people like Zara Rahim tweet "It's been against my moral identity to tweet this for the past four years, but, I hope he dies," ... If it was Biden I hope people wouldn't be so disrespectful like she was. Maybe I'm just naive.

I have, I guess a misplaced belief in humanity that we as a collective whole are better than this type behavior. Even the person I dislike the most in my life I would never say what she did.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts
    Rep Points

What's he saying bright boy?
    Well dickwad..if u need me to spell it out in a way your limited intelligence can grasp it, I will.
    Here...it's from the www...
    Karma (car-ma) is a word meaning the result of a person's actions as well as the actions themselves. It is a term about the cycle of cause and effect. According to the theory of Karma, what happens to a person, happens because they caused it with their actions. ... Karma is not about punishment or reward