• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Good Gear

Nyde

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Good gear
So, I have always been able to afford gear like Samsons gear, alpha pharma, brand name gear, pharmacom (all overseas gear which I feel is best, but, now with a kid on the way (first baby ever) and my income isn't the very best, I'm confused on who to use. Who can I trust and use that actually has GOOD GEAR that doesn't cost as much as Samsons gear, alpha pharma g

Good gear
So, I have always been able to afford gear like Samsons gear, alpha pharma, brand name gear, pharmacom (all overseas gear which I feel is best, but, now with a kid on the way (first baby ever) and my income isn't the very best, I'm confused on who to use. Who can I trust and use that actually has GOOD GEAR that doesn't cost as much as Samsons gear, alpha pharma g
Juice pal
Flash labs
Monster
All domestic, all great in my experience.

You’ll never go wrong with gorilla.

i put their gear against any other sponsor or even legit pharmaceutical.

Can’t beat gorilla for quality

Can’t beat SXript for price

both top sources.

Sxcript is low quality. Very similar to Dutch Pharma, if not the same shit.

Gorilla, I don't know why, makes me and my friend feel ill. Yes, Ill as in sick.

IML Gear Cream!
as far as price, u can't beat Redbird(SXcript). and it's quality gear too. Also, Gear Church is good in my experience. But there's many others (gorilla, J-PAL, Feral) just to name a few. good luck bro!

Ive never had a bad product from Gorilla.
And theyre about as cheap as Id feel comfortable paying tbh. (I won't count the superdrol that I was underwhelmed with because I haven't found any that really compares to the old stuff)

I have high hopes for juice pal. Also very reasonable. We'll see. First pack on the way.

Back in the day I got tremendous results off Legend gear. Dunno if they're still around but they were dirt cheap and surprisingly potent in my experience.

I had awful results with Dutch. Not bashing just the truth. There may or may not have been any hormone in it.

Sxcript is low quality. Very similar to Dutch Pharma, if not the same shit.

Gorilla, I don't know why, makes me and my friend feel ill. Yes, Ill as in sick.
u certainly have a right to your opinion sir, but me and a couple of my friends have had great results w/ SXCRIPT. The labs don't lie brother-that's just a fact- but good luck to u my man.

What about Flash labs, they any good?

Would it matter if I gave Flash a g2g? You say you're "confused" about who to use, but each time someone throws out a source you're not that confused anymore; "Uncle Z too expensive, GF makes your friend ill, DP and Sxcript low quality." To me it looks like your just bashing sources.
BTW, Flash is g2g

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

Get Shredded!
Would it matter if I gave Flash a g2g? You say you're "confused" about who to use, but each time someone throws out a source you're not that confused anymore; "Uncle Z too expensive, GF makes your friend ill, DP and Sxcript low quality." To me it looks like your just bashing sources.
BTW, Flash is g2g

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

Those are labs that I already used in the past and they failed me. This is why I am confused on who to use now. I know whos the best here and it's PSL, but I'm not doing the overseas route now due to this pandemic shit. Last time I ordered PSL overseas, I was left waiting for 2 months for that package to arrive. I already learned my lesson, won't be doing that again until the pandemic goes away. And, from years of experience, PSL domestic NOT the same as overseas. I don't care what anyone says. The quality and potency, not the same. So, if I'm going to do psl domestic, then I might as well just try to find (through the help of my brothers here on this beautiful lovely forum of ours) a source that sells GREAT products at GREAT AFFORDABLE PRICES.

Remember, I'm having my first baby at age 44. I cannot be spending huge amounts of money on myself anymore. It's time for little me to succeed. I need more money for him. However! I refuse to spend money, if it's less than what I usually spend on gear to then receive gear that will either make me feel sick, shitty, in pain and gain little to no results of what I really need and want.

Feral Gear. Very high quality product, competitively priced and excellent customer service.

Feral Gear. Very high quality product, competitively priced and excellent customer service.

Feral gear is also the very same lab that's sold me masteron when reality when I had to test out it came back as testosterone. Lmao

Feral gear is also the very same lab that's sold me masteron when reality when I had to test out it came back as testosterone. Lmao

I'm sorry that happened to you. I imagine the situation was rectified, no?
I have never had any issues with Feral, only good results, and stand by what I said.
Best of luck

I'm sorry that happened to you. I imagine the situation was rectified, no?
I have never had any issues with Feral, only good results, and stand by what I said.
Best of luck

No. He offered to send me more of the same. Why would I want more of the same? Even offered to give me the money back. I told him to just keep it. Last thing I need is people to make enemies with me when all I did was just bring their errors to the light

Well you already knew your answer coming in. You aren't meant for this game anymore. Stop juice. Focus on your kid. All done.
No. He offered to send me more of the same. Why would I want more of the same? Even offered to give me the money back. I told him to just keep it. Last thing I need is people to make enemies with me when all I did was just bring their errors to the light

I have a better Idea. Instead of giving this clown the names of all the good sources, that ofcourse he already knows all about, let the thread die so he takes his ass elsewhere and peddles his bullshit. I mean if he already knows EVERYTHING why ask? With all his experience and especially at age 44 he should know what to do instead of making a post inquiring about cheap and absolutely perfect sources. Just my humble two cc’s though.

Speaking of sources whatever happened to Viking. They were my go to for a few years and I completely forgot they existed until just now.

I need to lay off the Peyote

Back