• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Stenbolone & DHB Cycle Log

I do an update

Test 1/2 ml - 125 mg X3 a week (Monday, Wednesday, Saturday)
DHB 0,5-0,7 ml - 50-70 mg ED
Stenbolone 0,5-0,7 ml - 50-70 mg ED

Pip: nonexistent
Side: none
Pump: a lot
Sex drive: high and low, normal, being at home alone I don't have many stimulus.

Although I'm not pushing hard and not having access to the gym, I remain full and pumped.

Diet
I eat 4 meals a day, around 3000 Kcal/day just as maintenance.

Ipamorelin
I'm on the last bottle.
I have done various dosage tests and I must say that I feel like I am taking a sleeping pill.
I sleep like a baby and sometimes even during the day.
If I don't take it for a couple of days, this kind of lethargy goes away.
200 mcg per day is manageable. over 200 mcg X2 a day or 300 mcg X2 or X3 a day is just too much for me. I fall asleep and don't wake up for 12 hours straight.

This can be good and useful for example when you have problems sleeping. With tren or other drugs, it could be a great addition to be able to remedy the sides and sleep (and grow).

In addition, as always, I take 100 mcg t4 to replace the thyroid and hcg 2 times a week.

I’m curious Phill, do you realize that after you open a vial of AAS that hormone is exposed to air and is no longer sterile.

IML Gear Cream!
I’m curious Phill, do you realize that after you open a vial of AAS that hormone is exposed to air and is no longer sterile.

Yes sure
What's the point?

Did you realize that when you use the needle, the needle is exposed to the air, passes through the stopper and then enters the vial?
Plus, when the oil comes out, the air comes in to compensate for the space, so ... where's the difference?

In the vial there is oil and air, it is not vacuum packed and in any case once opened the air enters neither more nor less, you cannot do anything with it.

Many even, to facilitate the exit of the oil, inject as much air as the oil you want to take.
By the same physical principle as before, the oil comes out faster, leaving space for the air just introduced into the vial.

I always wondered why you stripped your vials down bare-naked, either way, they still look good with the name on it :p
do you do the same with protein tubs, rip that sticker right off that bitch?

barebacking!

I always wondered why you stripped your vials down bare-naked, either way, they still look good with the name on it :p
do you do the same with protein tubs, rip that sticker right off that bitch?

barebacking!

guys, the vial is glass, the top is not.
it is necessary to do separate collection to save the planet!

guys, the vial is glass, the top is not.
it is necessary to do separate collection to save the planet!
I would do a back flip if I seen vials in the recyclable bin in my local town.. That's hard core earth loving, doing your part role.. :twothumbs:

ipamorelin over.
I get my last sleep :)

Ipamorelin review

I have tried 200 mcg once a day up to 1 mg split 3 times a day.
The more I go up with the dose the more I sleep, it feels like a sleeping pill.

In the end I used it 300-350 mcg in the evening before bed and I don't wake up until the next morning.

If taken in the morning, more than 200mcg, or during the day, I get sleepy during the day and of course it depends on whether you can sleep or if you have to work.

A great addition when you have sleep problems.

Another thing I noticed, no drastic changes, but the skin has improved.
I have shitty skin, very oily and with many imperfections of blackheads, small pimples, etc.
When I wax my back where I suffer from folliculitis I always get irritations.
Well, in this period with ipamorelin, no irritation, no pimples, significantly better skin.

Now I have 5 PAL-GHK vials to try, let's see the comparison.

How are you liking this combo? I tried sten and enjoyed it but I have yet to give dhb a try and it intrigues me

How are you liking this combo? I tried sten and enjoyed it but I have yet to give dhb a try and it intrigues me
I love it!

Zero side, zero pip, lots of pump

The only "flaw" is that the gyms are closed and not being able to train hard I decided not to go up with the doses.
I had planned to take 1ml for each, but stopped at around 0.5-0.7ml.

With the new year I will change my cycle, but I will certainly repeat this later next winter.

Get Shredded!
I love it!

Zero side, zero pip, lots of pump

The only "flaw" is that the gyms are closed and not being able to train hard I decided not to go up with the doses.
I had planned to take 1ml for each, but stopped at around 0.5-0.7ml.

With the new year I will change my cycle, but I will certainly repeat this later next winter.

I need some horsemeat recipes !! Lol. I do miss the pics! Post em up Phil!

Max

Stenbolone & DHB Cycle Log

just because of you

Omg! I need a few kilos!! Looks like w a nice dry rub then a drop on hot coals for a quick touch !! Delicious!! With some white Rice and Hoisin!!

Max

Cycle end :(

Last bottles of stenbolone and dhb finished.
considered the current situation with closed gyms, Christmas, etc. I don't open others.

I take a "break" with test only and proviron until new year, for a month or so.
When the shop reopens, I will plan the new cycle hoping for a return to the gym.

Despite the bad situation, the little equipment to train, and a maintenance-only diet, the cycle was fantastic.
to be repeated ... or to try if you've never done it before.

zero pip and zero side effects.

to recap:
Test 250-300 mg/week
Stenbolone 350-500 mg/week
DHB 350-500 mg/week

I haven't used AI lately but my nipples say it's time to start again, especially now that I will only have test and proviron.
Sore nipples, a little water retention and the sex drive is gone.
But I know it is only temporary, nothing is lost, there is only to rebalance e2.

If I forgot something, or if you have any questions, I am here for you.

Back