• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Recent Grey top bloodwork serum/igf

DragonNRG

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I posted my last blood results a few months back but did not follow the 3 hour IM protocol last time so here we are round 2.

This time I did 10 iu at 10:45 am in my right quad then had blood pulled at exactly 1:45 pm.

I’ve been on Hgh since March of last year, I took a 1 month break in January. Pulled bloods at the beginning of summer then decided to give gh another 5 week break.

This go around I’ve been on the greytops for going on 4 weeks at 3iu a day M-F

Attachments

• B20C91D4-4051-4C16-B30D-05D4E44D2658.png
    B20C91D4-4051-4C16-B30D-05D4E44D2658.png
    393.2 KB · Views: 68
Last edited by a moderator:
You pulled a 9.5ng/mL on 10iu? That's another terrible one. IGF isn't good either but no one will question that bad of a serum I wouldn't think.

For reference these bloods are from when I tested in May, I was on 6 iu at the time but didn’t pin IM and nowhere near the 3 hour mark. Same drugs

Attachments

• 91F0A948-8D89-4BCB-8E04-100F706E010E.jpeg
    91F0A948-8D89-4BCB-8E04-100F706E010E.jpeg
    268 KB · Views: 57
Not been looking good lately in the sub-forum . Thanks for doing these and posting the info there’s rHGH in the vial .... maybe a minuscule amount?

I have a theory to test so I’m going to switch back to orange tops for the next 5 weeks and I’ll run bloods again after.

If my IGF and serum levels are higher the next time I run bloodwork I will know it’s the greys.

For reference these bloods are from when I tested in May, I was on 6 iu at the time but didn’t pin IM and nowhere near the 3 hour mark. Same drugs
I was gonna say it looks like a little less than 50% if what it should be. Both of these are about the same per the IGF scores.

Those results suck. Who’s greytops are these ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Those are bad numbers. You didn't post your 4 week protocol like we talked about, you only say I've been on greys for 4 weeks??? How many iu per day, per week??

Same thing here, this was 6iu everyday for how long??? Same drugs meaning greytops??? 10iu 1hr before blood draw?? All this information is needed, you have to give more details or people can't make an assessment of your results

Last edited:
Those are bad numbers. You didn't post your 4 week protocol like we talked about, you only say I've been on greys for 4 weeks??? How many iu per day, per week??

I’ve been on Hgh since March of last year, I took a 1 month break in January. Pulled bloods at the beginning of summer then decided to give gh another 5 week break. This go around I’ve been on the grays for going on 4 weeks

I started again 4 weeks ago at 3iu a day M-F.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same thing here, this was 6iu everyday for how long??? Same drugs meaning greytops??? 10iu 1hr before blood draw?? All this information is needed, you have to give more details or people can't make an assessment of your results

I feel like I’ve explained in my post and pm but I’ll try to be more detailed.

The last picture wasn’t following the IM protocol, remember my thread from a couple months back where I posted bloods but didn’t shoot IM 3 hours prior?

The IGF was higher on 6iu but the GH Serum was also a lot lower. Again from previous post been on since March last year.

I’ve been on Hgh since March of last year, I took a 1 month break in January. Pulled bloods at the beginning of summer then decided to give gh another 5 week break. This go around I’ve been on the grays for going on 4 weeks

I started again 4 weeks ago at 3iu a day M-F.

Thanks I edited your first post to add 3iu M-F

I feel like I’ve explained in my post and pm but I’ll try to be more detailed.

The last picture wasn’t following the IM protocol, remember my thread from a couple months back where I posted bloods but didn’t shoot IM 3 hours prior?

The IGF was higher on 6iu but the GH Serum was also a lot lower. Again from previous post been on since March last year.

Yes I know but I'm trying to clear things up for the public who is reading this.

So the first serum test in May 2020 is no good because you drew blood too quickly (unknown hrs) and not in the 3-4hr serum protocol.

September 2020 3iu 5 days a week for "going on 4 weeks" of greytops = igf 153

May 2020 6iu (unknown days a week?) of greytops (unknown weeks?) = igf 298

You still don't see where data is missing?

Last edited:
Yes I know but I'm trying to clear things up for the public who is reading this.

So the first serum test in May 2020 is no good because you drew blood too quickly (unknown hrs) and not in the 3-4hr serum protocol.

September 2020 3iu 5 days a week for "going on 4 weeks" of greytops = igf 153

May 2020 6iu (unknown days a week?) of greytops (unknown weeks?) = igf 298

You still don't see where data is missing?

Ok I see now, On May I was taking 6 iu greys 7 days a week. 3 iu am and 3 iu pm before bed.

I started the Greys after my January break so February.

After my blood results in May I took another 5 weeks off this summer in July and most of August.

I resumed last month and have been taking 3ius M-F

Ok I see now, On May I was taking 6 iu greys 7 days a week. 3 iu am and 3 iu pm before bed.

I started the Greys after my January break so February.

After my blood results in May I took another 5 weeks off this summer in July and most of August.

I resumed last month and have been taking 3ius M-F

Thanks for clearing that up. So you were on the greytops for at least 8 weeks at 6iu a day, 7 days a week when you got the 298 igf in May.

Thanks for clearing that up. So you were on the greytops for at least 8 weeks at 6iu a day, 7 days a week when you got the 298 igf in May.

Yes, I’m switching to orange tops next vial so I can do redo the tests.

I’m leaning toward desensitization due to anti bodies.
The next bloods I run should be able to answer that question.

Man I'm ready for the sample test to come back!

I hate seeing the last couple bloods knowing I got my mini fridge full and sticking my wife and I every day.

However I have been experiencing "slight sides" which I know means nothing.. First time ever on GH 2.5 am 2.5 before bed.

Wife 2.5 before bed and she hasnt "felt" anything. But I will remain a believer until the sample test lets us know for sure.

Seems like so many variables play a roll in blood testing GH but like I said Im a virgin so I could be wrong.

Get Shredded!
Man I'm ready for the sample test to come back!

I hate seeing the last couple bloods knowing I got my mini fridge full and sticking my wife and I every day.

However I have been experiencing "slight sides" which I know means nothing.. First time ever on GH 2.5 am 2.5 before bed.

Wife 2.5 before bed and she hasnt "felt" anything. But I will remain a believer until the sample test lets us know for sure.

Seems like so many variables play a roll in blood testing GH but like I said Im a virgin so I could be wrong.

Please do not get me wrong I have made several orders through Iron Lion and I have full confidence in their product. There is a unique look your muscles get when using hgh and it’s aesthetic as fuck so I know it’s real.

I may need to spend at least 3 months off as it’s been almost 18 months since I started, I think antibodies play a factor.

Last edited:
Back