• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

deca and your liver

Mako

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
okay; so I tried searching to see if this topic was already covered. I didn't see any relevant post. But I need ya'll to help me understand:

1. currently on my round of accutane and in a place where my liver enzymes are stable.
2. I have 3 months of accutane left, but then, at the end I have to have liver bloods done again

I want to start my deca cycle as we're going into the winter months. but... should i just wait till i'm done with accutane and bloodwork for derm, then go?

Good question. To my knowledge, deca will be fine however npp can be a little hard on the liver. Dont take that to the bank tho and wait for people smarter than me to reply

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

This is a good question.... I’m interested in understanding the mechanism involved that allows oils to affect liver values myself.

ive seen this mentioned before but I was always under the impression that methylated orals are what to watch out for as far as liver function goes... am I mistaken? If yes, how so?

These are just some studies to read:

https://www.mdedge.com/dermatology/...tinoin-lipids-and-liver-enzymes-acne-patients

Read page one Results: nice bit of info{rat study} but was noted that it was done for the benefit of studying due to use in males and athletes. They concluded that it is always good to get bloodwork done and to be used under supervision to control any side effects.
https://www.longdom.org/open-access...antioxidant-antoxsilyma-2157-7609-1000224.pdf

Supps that helped with use of nandrolone Decanoate: {rat study}

Antox consists: of Beta-Carotene, Grape seed extract, Green Tea Extract, Lycopene, Selenium, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Zinc.

Silymarin is active in : milk thistle

Max

This is a good question.... I’m interested in understanding the mechanism involved that allows oils to affect liver values myself.

ive seen this mentioned before but I was always under the impression that methylated orals are what to watch out for as far as liver function goes... am I mistaken? If yes, how so?
I can answer 2nd half of ??? Soon as break comes

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

3000mg of
Inositol and Choline a day for thirty days will flush your liver. Great thing to do after a cycle. I use half this amount minimum daily along with 1200mg of milk thistle. Helps keep my liver healthy.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

^ this has also been my belief

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was on a pretty hefty and aggressive treatment of accutane from my dermatologist, during that time I was also on quite a few compounds including nandrolone, they were happy with my blood work although the ranges were off and that was to be expected because of the aggressive treatment, I didn't tell him that I was on anything. I believe I have a thread about it somewhere. I'm not suggesting anyone use compounds while taking accutane, but at the same time I am saying it's not as dangerous as people make it out to be especially jumping on right after... like anything in life taking a little bit of a break and stepping back and regrouping and recouping is always best.. that's when you will feel at your best. it won't kill you to go back on, but you may feel a little under the weather. I felt slightly beat up because of the accutane, but it didn't stop me. if in the event in the future I go on another course of accutane, I'm just going to stay on my TRT, and I'm going to wait a little while after the treatment is done before I go back on, this way I can compare.

IML Gear Cream!
Going to depend on your accutane dose also, my labs are not affected at all on 20mg per day accutane

Deca being milder than most compounds,opposed to Tren and other harsher ones..but would depend on both doses as well as duration of the Accutane..I have never noticed Deca causing any liver issues over 20+ yrs,however,other compounds were ran with Deca..as I would imagine you will as well...

I didn’t think so many ppl were using or had used accutane.

Interesting

Going to depend on your accutane dose also, my labs are not affected at all on 20mg per day accutane

some people don't really have bad reactions..
my dermatologist was really supportive the entire time, he does this for a living and he sees blood work from all sorts of people on a daily basis. he was telling me this was completely perfectly normal. he also did mention something that a lot of us don't think about, there's people that take a shitload of medications for whatever health reasons, and they hardly ever get blood work, and he told me there's a lot of people walking around pretty beat up and not even knowing it. he basically called all of the Google feedback on accutane "Google cry babies"..

ok cool, I used a pretty hefty protocol evacutane while taking a decent amount of gear.. I seen the numbers, they weren't pretty, but they weren't awful.. I would love to compare them to just a TRT, I'm really curious of how different they'll be.
mind you I'm talking aggressive treatment, not 10-20mgs ED or EOD..

I didn’t think so many ppl were using or had used accutane.

Interesting

you kind of have to if you are at all susceptible to the increased test that makes acne more intense. I will say, it's a miracle---my skin after 4 months has never been better but i have to hit 7 months total at my rate to get full dose and be done.

you kind of have to if you are at all susceptible to the increased test that makes acne more intense. I will say, it's a miracle---my skin after 4 months has never been better but i have to hit 7 months total at my rate to get full dose and be done.

True.

Just be aware... my back acne was more due to the swings in hormones then anything else.

Once I dosed properly it went away.

No pimples at all now. None.

Not saying this is you. FYI

Back