Tren and kidney problems

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

Tren and kidney problems

I'm 40 years old 5'9 200 lbs at about 13 percent. I have a good many cycles under my belt. Currently I'm on 250 mg test per week and 100 mg tren ace ed. I know that's a lot of tren but I have run it at that amount several times in my previous cycles with little side effects. My diet is pretty good as with my water intake. I am taking n2 guard and all the ancillaries that I am supposed to. About a week ago I started having bad pain on both sides of my spine in lower back. Thought it was lower back pump so I continued everything with addition of taurine and more water. Couple of days ago pain moved to mostly right side. This morning very bad pain knew something wrong so went to the er. Urine test showed small amounts of blood in urine that I couldn't see but it was there. So they drew blood and CT scan and diagnosed me with a small kidney stone that they claim wasn't causing the problem. They did say that I had a major kidney infection that was caused by a uti. And they also threw in there that I had gallstones.

Long story to explain but my specific question is do you think the tren causesd all that or just coincidently that I caught all that while I am running the tren. Obviously discontinuing it to take the antibiotics and probably laying off it for a while.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,857 Posts
    Rep Points

Sounds like coincidence. Unless you're also running an oral?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,218 Posts
    Rep Points

100mg tren ace everyday? So 700mg/week?

dude... I gotta see what you look like! You should be a shredded veiny beast... post up some pics bruh!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,010 Posts
    Rep Points

Could be coincidence, but if I get dehydrated at all on tren it makes my kidneys hurt. Especially my right one, which has been infected before. It seems like it's pretty hard on the kidneys. Especially if you've been on it a while or at high dose. 700mg weekly is definitely a high dose lol.

I'd personally drop the tren for a while and see what happens.

Did you get a metabolic blood panel to see how your kidney function is doing?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

Not really much on posting pictures on here but yes the veins are pretty sick. I don't know the specific number on kidney function but the Dr did say it was on the high side.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    531 Posts
    Rep Points

I canít help with the Kidney stones and all that but I can tell you from my experiences while training for fights and specifically with Tren. Well all AAS but seemed like with Tren, and even now, itís super hard to stay hydrated. Water alone was never enough. My coaches always had me pound down Pediolyte and vitamin water constantly. They both made a huge difference especially once I got behind on trying to stay hydrated. If I used just water even at multiple gallons a day I always seemed to fall further and further behind. When I came here and I hadnít trained for several years I forgot all about the pedialyte and vitamin water and was running into the same old issues until Wes reminded me. Once I jumped back on those two items itís been smooth sailing now for almost two months. Not sure if that helps but there are times you can be dehydrated and not even realize it. Good luck man.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks brother. That is a good point. I drink a lot of water. I don't count it but at least 2 gallons a day. I am an electrician and do a lot of new construction so I am always sweating and pounding water. Piss stays pretty clear during the day. Piss not so Clear at night so there is always room to drink more. I can even tell that I am sometimes dehydrated when I wake up in the middle of the night my mouth feels like I bit into a hot pocket straight out of the microwave. Almost raw it's so dry. Also I have to be careful on my off days or day that I drink enough because sometimes I'm just laying around resting and it's easy to get behind on water intake and be in the hole the next day. Anyway I'm going to run a low dose of test and drop the tren and let these antibiotics take their course. Thanks again for all that has replied.

BTW hot pockets are not part of my current diet
    Last edited by Pathadden; 10-01-2020 at 04:27 AM.