• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How much protein can you handle in your drink

ghostman2020

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok I make protein drinks 2x daily that have 125mg Protein total in them. I handle them so easy without gas, running to the bathroom. Whats your limit?

Supposedly I’ve read 25

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Till your body expels unwanted protein

Ok I make protein drinks 2x daily that have 125mg Protein total in them. I handle them so easy without gas, running to the bathroom. Whats your limit?
I'm assuming you meant 125G not mg.

If so, that is an absurd amount to drink, your body is not utilizing anywhere near all of that and is just been dispelled in your urine.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

50g is the max I go for whey in a single shake.

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Yea I meant grams, my bad. yea i use to think that too. I started off training my body with 25grams and years later I am at 125.

I do 90g post workout. The longer you have been doing it, the more you can use. Definitely noticed better recovery compared to 40-50g pwo too.

Till your body expels unwanted protein

Expels?

If the quantity of calories consumed in the form of carbohydrates and lipids is sufficient to cover the energy requirements, the excess protein inevitably transforms into storage FAT
(high-protein and high-calorie diet).

Back