• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

4th cycle, Test + Tbol

Marisol1973

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm back. After my knee injury, starting a new cycle. 9 months clean. This will be my 4th cycle.
Going for simple cycle, Test 500 wk and Tbol 50 ed. Will include Aromasin 10 ed. Liver support ready. PCT ready.

A question:
Usually I pinned Test 2x wk 250. Avoiding spikes in blood.
How bad it is to pin Test 500 1x wk?
It would make my life much easier this way.

personally, i don't think it's that bigga deal whether u do 2x 250 or 1 500. of course the esters make a diff. and guys will say to keep your levels stable u should split it. but too me, if it's e or especially c u won't even notice. i'm sure most guys will say it's better to do 2x250 and i agree-just don't think it matters much. ( now prop or iso- it would) Anyway glad too see your back bro! good luck!

Tbol is an underrated oral,nice clean and hardly any sides..now the results may not blow your socks off but they are without water.. I'm thinking of a Test/DHB/Tbol in the future..

Tbol is an underrated oral,nice clean and hardly any sides..now the results may not blow your socks off but they are without water.. I'm thinking of a Test/DHB/Tbol in the future..

Yes, I was using Tbol before, no news for me here. The cycle you think about I was just about to start, Test, DHB, Winstrol but shit hapend and corona lockdown. Stil have DHB vials and winy, but will use them for my next cycle starting in April 2021.

So, started week 5, Test E 500, Tbol 50 ED, HGH, Ai EOD and N2Guard.
After 6 months of not training I was really depleted, but in decent shape, like natural.
After 4 weeks on this cycle (a simple cycle, nutrition in order) allready bounced back, muscle fullness, vascularity comming back, strength going up. Like what I see in mirror. PsL Test, Tbol, HGH do the job.

Very cool, I’m doing the same for my next cycle but I will add Mast, keep updating and good luck!

Using only cable machines and dumbels, I am stil weak on my leg. Can not transport 45lb plate. Lucky for me, my GYM have all machines needed :) I am even using some machines I newer did before, so finding muscle sorenes in parts of body that newer experience sorenes before.
So happy I am geting back, I am really thankfull ...

Nice. Love Tbol with test and esp NPP. But AI eod on 500mg test. Are you SUPER e2 sensitive or did I miss that?

SXRIPT
“Where everyone can afford it and enjoy it.”

PM me with any questions
Email Red Bird for list redsxript@ctemplar.com

Pinning 1x week and 2x week is not big difference. Today they talk that the best way to keep blood level stable is oin every day even long esters

You can pin the Test once per week. It won't effect things one bit.

Nice. Love Tbol with test and esp NPP. But AI eod on 500mg test. Are you SUPER e2 sensitive or did I miss that?

I mean Ai EOD, not ED as I said ...
No, I'm not sensitive. Using my experience wirh test 500 wk, I start Ai after wk 4 after blood work. E2 was in upper normal corner so I adjust Ai acordingly.

Boy, I can feel now at wk 6 that Test is acumulated in my system. I like this feeling !!! Also I see progress in mirror weekly. And not to mention stone hard boners hahahah

Ah, lockdown, closed GYM for 3rd time. Fuck, just when things started nice for me. Lucky for me I have some equipment at home, pair of adjustable dumbels (up to 90lb each) adjustable bench, bar with some plates 220lb all together and I mounted a bar on a wall for pull ups. I found you can train all body parts with these. ...

Cycle looks good. Sometimes simple is the way to go.

Consider adding in some Masteron or Provi to the mix.

Also unless you know you are sensitive to increased E2 I think aromasin EOD will serve you better than ED.

Looks good. Love me some Tbol

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Cycle looks good. Sometimes simple is the way to go.

Consider adding in some Masteron or Provi to the mix.

Also unless you know you are sensitive to increased E2 I think aromasin EOD will serve you better than ED.

Looks good. Love me some Tbol

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Yes, Aromqsin is EOD, I made a printing mistake hahah.
I am left with 3 weeks on cycle and it was fairly good one. Started with 90kg, now 96kg. Lost a bunch of fat, got abs veins back and muscle fullnes. I am out of GH, waiting for new delivery, GH allways make me lose fat, 3IU daily. I am satisfied with outcome especially because my leg is not 100% back, so leg training is impaired. No heavy squats, just single leg press, extensions, smith machine single leg squats, ...

Cycle done! Last Test injection last Monday. PCT in order. Using HGH, N2Generate, N2Guard, Cardarine, Ostarine, Aromasin, Clomid and Nolvadex according to PCT protocol. Planing on new cycle begining of April, Test E, DHB, Winstrol, Proviron.
Sitting on 97kg and about 11-12% body fat. My knee injuty is holding me from heavy leg workout as well as lockdown. But I will manage.

Back