• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Very important information SCAM SITE

gear church

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Someone is impersonating me. There is a website gearchurch.is which acts like it's me but is only offering Hilma products and is apparently scamming people or at least one person who has contacted me.

I only have 2 email addresses and no website. If you need the email addresses you can contact ldog, my rep and he will make sure you have the correct information.

DO NOT CONTACT ANYONE THAT USES ORDERS@GEARCHURCH.IS

That is not me and you will be scammed.

Along with that PLEASE always make sure of the email address you are sending emails to because someone else is phishing people using some odd variations of my name such as gaerchurch@protonmail.com or whatever.

Thanks for the info

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Here is the bottom line...if your not dealing with me or GC, your wasting your time or money.

Gotta say. When people are faking it...churches shit must be solid and reputable to see any gain from impersonation.

IML Gear Cream!
Damn thats crazy! Thanks for the heads up and I second the fact that people impersonating you would indicate at the very least someone that does good business but mostly likely has primo products! The best around! 👌 👌 👌

Where can I email??

He said “If you need the email addresses you can contact ldog, my rep and he will make sure you have the correct information.”

Please see the sale thread listed below for details on how to move forward.

Been a while, brother! Current list please, I’m back in the game after a divorce 🤷*♂️

Nothing is handled here. Go see the sale thread below and follow directions.

Been a while, brother! Current list please, I’m back in the game after a divorce 路*♂️

I've ordered from DG, naps and a few others with occasional success but potency is usually an issue - I have been reviewing sponsors, reading forums and wold like to try GC... but I am new here and read that I need to have 100 posts before I'm able to use them - is this accurate?

I've ordered from DG, naps and a few others with occasional success but potency is usually an issue - I have been reviewing sponsors, reading forums and wold like to try GC... but I am new here and read that I need to have 100 posts before I'm able to use them - is this accurate?

Yes

As Crue mentioned...yes.

QUOTE=osseous;1827473]I've ordered from DG, naps and a few others with occasional success but potency is usually an issue - I have been reviewing sponsors, reading forums and wold like to try GC... but I am new here and read that I need to have 100 posts before I'm able to use them - is this accurate?[/QUOTE]

Wish I would have seen this a few weeks ago when I placed my order. Ugh.

Thank you for the information. You know your doing something right when others try and steal and imitate.

I actually saw gc mentioned on a forum, I was looking for the site,I'm glad I saw this.

Back