• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Source Check GC and Recommendations

AlldayEveryday

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've read a few reviews on different sources. Basically, what I'm trying to do is validate something before I go get scammed. I couldn't find a link to even review the gc products. Is the there a thread with links? Please let me know if I'm posting correctly. I'm not trying to get the boot. There are quite a few rules. Some people say stuff straight. Some, speak in riddles. I'm just trying to pin something bro.

Look under GC's subforum. They haven't edited anything out as far as I know. GC has proven solid for quite a while now and has always done really good by me personally

Look under GC's subforum. They haven't edited anything out as far as I know. GC has proven solid for quite a while now and has always done really good by me personally
I agree but as you are new I don’t think that you will be able to order from them just yet .

I haven't used them but I think I would based on their reviews and reputation. I was about to pull trigger but went with someone else based on product testing. They had issue before with one of their test products I believe but fixed it... get your post count up and I don't think you'll be disappointed using them.

I've never used anyone else yet. Gc is gtg. I've logged my transformation on his subforum.

100 posts or $100 shipping HA!

Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk

I agree but as you are new I don’t think that you will be able to order from them just yet .

I am also new and basically joined to find out more about GC. I almost fell for the bogus website but decided to do some more research first and read the latest STICKY. Saved myself a huge headache. I guess it's time to learn the rules around here and get myself to those 100 points. My last source was from a source review site and I realize now I should have looked a little further.

IML Gear Cream!
I've read a few reviews on different sources. Basically, what I'm trying to do is validate something before I go get scammed. I couldn't find a link to even review the gc products. Is the there a thread with links? Please let me know if I'm posting correctly. I'm not trying to get the boot. There are quite a few rules. Some people say stuff straight. Some, speak in riddles. I'm just trying to pin something bro.

Did GC delete all the threads where members discussed his products? Or are you expecting an Amazon esque link where you can see the product with stars and mini reviews and all?

No. That's my bad. I'm new to the whole online forum thing. I don't expect an Amazon link with stars and reviews. I am a newbie as you can tell. I'm learning the digital world bro. Go easy on me. I'm getting better at it.

trying my hardest to not spam post bs to hit that hundo mark to get the list (facepalm) 100 posts takes a while if you care about what your saying.

edit: ive heard good things about GC here and on other forums as well.

Years of use and no disappointments.

I will add by saying I ordered from another lab that was closing up (legit and made an announcement), well that lab ran out of what I ordered and made arrangements for GC to send me my gear. Been a customer since and I do labs.

LowT

GC is 100% legit & is a Great Guy!
Once u get your post count up givehim a shot u will not regret it!!
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Back