• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson pedo robot Skit on SNL years ago starting to raise eyebrows

Fuck him. I lost all respect for his swole ass when I saw his endorsements for Biden and Harris.. he’s a fucking sell out. I legit got pissed off and my feels got hurt cause I actually looked up to him and valued his motivational speeches, and his bodybuilding journey.. but now.. I won’t waste time watching any more motivational videos/movies and I’ve unfollowed him on all social media platforms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The crocks been a fraud for awhile. Glad he finally sealed his fate to the rest of the world.

e84825fe5bc4485c2eb5e0f8a33e9a5b.jpg

Wtf
Sick ass MF
Yeah if someone kicked off a joke like that I would return it with I can make a hell of a noose.
10 years old not funny at all.
Any one with children would stop and get a little fired up especially if there kids are still that old.

That is evil comedy.

IML Gear Cream!
Wtf
Sick ass MF
Yeah if someone kicked off a joke like that I would return it with I can make a hell of a noose.
10 years old not funny at all.
Any one with children would stop and get a little fired up especially if there kids are still that old.

That is evil comedy.

Based on the lack of responses to the video I posted I don’t think most people here took 5 minutes to watch it. But I’m not surprised that’s the American attention span. People share articles all day on social media they don’t even bother to read, and boycott Netflix over a movie that didn’t bother to watch.

I never watch SNL. The only skit I liked was celebrity jeopardy. This skit isn't dark humor or funny in anyway. Was there any push back when this aired years ago? Who's more at fault the writers who wrote the skit or the rock for agreeing to do it?

I never watch SNL. The only skit I liked was celebrity jeopardy. This skit isn't dark humor or funny in anyway. Was there any push back when this aired years ago? Who's more at fault the writers who wrote the skit or the rock for agreeing to do it?
I would of told them to eat shit before I did that skit.
Now I am doing more research on these celebrities and the scandals.
Pretty sick shit like scaring kids and killing them and drinking there blood filled with adrenaline and fear.
Really twisted stuff.
And the people who leak out stuff lose fame and or die.
Even a boxer came out and said Hollywood is twisted.

Last edited:
Yeah this truly sucks ass !!!
I thought from the way that he portrayed himself that he had some morals but then again like i told my wife its television and you never know what these people are really doing behind the scenes. Guess all if hollywood is in on it, it’s probably part of the price they pay to be rich and famous and that’s all they care about. But when they stand before God they will be judged accordingly and in that i am happy

Crazy what money and fame can do to someone.

You would think he had unlimited adults throwing them selfs at him for sex.
But he would rather have something else...

What about the animated movies these creeps are producing.
I remember the old Disney scandals like sex written in the clouds.
What kind of stuff are they trying to prep our kids with.

What about the animated movies these creeps are producing.
I remember the old Disney scandals like sex written in the clouds.
What kind of stuff are they trying to prep our kids with.

I don’t remember anything about that brother where would i find some info on it ?

I don’t remember anything about that brother where would i find some info on it ?

There was a animator that worked on the lion king I believe was a sex offender. Believe sex was written in the sky in a scene during the movie if memory serves me correctly.

There was a animator that worked on the lion king I believe was a sex offender. Believe sex was written in the sky in a scene during the movie if memory serves me correctly.

Wow thats messed up !! One of the most popular child shows ever too

Back