Ok to run first Test cycle without blood work beforehand

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Ok to run first Test cycle without blood work beforehand

What's up boys.

I just got everything I need to run my first cylcle. Picked up 5 vials of Test E, 50 1mg Arimidex tabs, and 50 20mg Nolvadex tabs. I also got 23g x 1" pins and I'm planning to start with glutes and possibly do quads and shoulders later on. FYI I'm 5'10" 185, about 12% bf.

Here's the plan:
    Weeks 1-3:
    150mg Test E, every 3.5d.
    Weeks 3-12:
    200mg Test E, every 3.5d.
    .5mg Arimidex every 3.5d.

Two weeks after last pin:
    2 week: 20mg Nolvadex ED.
    4 weeks: 10mg Nolvadex ED.

Seems pretty standard but I just want to make sure I'm not missing anything. My main question is - am I safe running this w/o bloods beforehand? I'm 25 with no underlying health problems that I know of. I'm eager to pin now because the timing works out that I can get 12 weeks in before traveling over the holidays. My student health insurance plan hasn't kicked in for the year yet so I'm between coverage and don't want to wait and have to push back my cycle to January. I'll get coverage soon, but if I pin now I don't have to postpone the cycle.

Thanks for the feedback.
    Last edited by FrankZane; 09-29-2020 at 06:46 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Rep Points

Pre cycle blood work is among the most important, because that's where you establish your baseline numbers. In your case, THE most, as this is your first run. Your choice though

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,071 Posts
    Rep Points

Id also grab some Clomid and HCG

UNCLE Z REP
    WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,186 Posts
    Rep Points

Just pin a cc of test twice a week. After month get your blood checked and report back. Then we can advise you on using an AI or not.

I am not taking the piss here. IF you are just using test this dosage is fine and you shouldn't be throwing ancillaries at it until you know you need them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    663 Posts
    Rep Points

agree w/ all the guys above me here. most test is 250mg/ml, just do the 500 wk and do bloods after 4 and go from there. good luck!

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,248 Posts
    Rep Points

People owe it to themselves to do pre-bloods, mid-bloods and post-bloods. This way you have notes to review by seeing where you came from, where you went and where you ended up. Without bloods people are just winging it and assuming this or that is going on with no real concrete evidence to support it other than speculation.

If people want to treat "symptom" with something they have never done before with what appears on the surface to be mild/to moderate while acting cool as a cucumber, so be it, all the while on the inside shit of going on like a squirrel in traffic, changing directions erratically in every other direction.

At such a young age 25 - Why do you consider not doing it, is it because you're not familiar with it and seems like an unnecessary step? I wouldn't pass up the opportunity to have at least an understanding of where you are before hand, especially at 25.
    Because you may end up playing a game with chasing numbers there after, all the while you have no clue where you were or what is the proper protocol to get you where you should be, conformably.
    You already made it this far finding a message forum doing research, might as well keep going. It's not like you didn't have a clue this was an option by scoring test off some local guy and just taking his gym rat advice.

Gym Derelict

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,935 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by wesley_swolle View Post
    Pre cycle blood work is among the most important, because that's where you establish your baseline numbers. In your case, THE most, as this is your first run. Your choice though

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle
    Absolutely and especially at his age.

You need a baseline before you start and after you finish.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

baseline bloodwork is priceless..

you dont have to wait for coverage you can get bloods done on your own,

check out privatemdlabs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,186 Posts
    Rep Points

My suggestion is based on the reality that hardly anyone actually gets blood tests. If only one test is in the cards, managing estrogens converting and knowing the effect of 500mg of test would be on the top of my list. If he isnít getting regular tests for health markers like people should be, meaning EVERYBODY, the i fully agree he should get pre, mid and post testing done.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Alright, I'm convinced. Thanks for all the great advice so far. Going to get my insurance sorted out and get a blood panel done early next week. In the event that I have to wait two weeks or so for the results, I'm going to start the cycle and discontinue if any issues arise. I'll still have the baseline numbers pre-test.

Is the four week point a good place in a 11 or 12 week cycle to do a secondary blood test to determine whether or not I need to take my Arimidex? And are "post-bloods" done after completing the test cycle or after completing PCT?

Thanks again for the advice. I'm trying to do this right but there's a lot of conflicting information out there on all of these topics.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Wolves View Post
    baseline bloodwork is priceless..

you dont have to wait for coverage you can get bloods done on your own,

check out privatemdlabs
    Which privatemdlabs test did you use? I'm looking at doing the $74 bodybuilding hormone panel:

Complete Blood Count / CBC (includes Differential and Platelets): WBC, RBC, Hemoglobin, Hematocrit, MCV, MCH, MCHC, RDW, Platelet Count, MPV and Differential (Absolute and Percent - Neutrophils, Lymphocytes, Monocytes, Eosinophils, and Basophils)
    Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): Albumin, Albumin/Globulin Ratio (calculated), Alkaline Phosphatase, ALT, AST, BUN/Creatinine Ratio (calculated), Calcium, Carbon Dioxide, Chloride, Creatinine with GFR Estimated, Globulin (calculated), Glucose, Potassium, Sodium, Total Bilirubin, Total Protein, Urea Nitrogen
    Estradiol
    Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
    Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
    Testosterone, Male, IA (MALES ONLY)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by FrankZane View Post
    Which privatemdlabs test did you use? I'm looking at doing the $74 bodybuilding hormone panel:

Complete Blood Count / CBC (includes Differential and Platelets): WBC, RBC, Hemoglobin, Hematocrit, MCV, MCH, MCHC, RDW, Platelet Count, MPV and Differential (Absolute and Percent - Neutrophils, Lymphocytes, Monocytes, Eosinophils, and Basophils)
    Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): Albumin, Albumin/Globulin Ratio (calculated), Alkaline Phosphatase, ALT, AST, BUN/Creatinine Ratio (calculated), Calcium, Carbon Dioxide, Chloride, Creatinine with GFR Estimated, Globulin (calculated), Glucose, Potassium, Sodium, Total Bilirubin, Total Protein, Urea Nitrogen
    Estradiol
    Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
    Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
    Testosterone, Male, IA (MALES ONLY)
    male athletic anti-aging panel (quest)

its the best one has everything you need

you wanna make sure when getting estrogen tested its (ultrasensitive LC/MS) and for testosterone its the (LC/MS) for the most accurate readings