• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Ok to run first Test cycle without blood work beforehand

FrankZane

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's up boys.

I just got everything I need to run my first cylcle. Picked up 5 vials of Test E, 50 1mg Arimidex tabs, and 50 20mg Nolvadex tabs. I also got 23g x 1" pins and I'm planning to start with glutes and possibly do quads and shoulders later on. FYI I'm 5'10" 185, about 12% bf.

Here's the plan:
Weeks 1-3:
150mg Test E, every 3.5d.
Weeks 3-12:
200mg Test E, every 3.5d.
.5mg Arimidex every 3.5d.

Two weeks after last pin:
2 week: 20mg Nolvadex ED.
4 weeks: 10mg Nolvadex ED.

Seems pretty standard but I just want to make sure I'm not missing anything. My main question is - am I safe running this w/o bloods beforehand? I'm 25 with no underlying health problems that I know of. I'm eager to pin now because the timing works out that I can get 12 weeks in before traveling over the holidays. My student health insurance plan hasn't kicked in for the year yet so I'm between coverage and don't want to wait and have to push back my cycle to January. I'll get coverage soon, but if I pin now I don't have to postpone the cycle.

Thanks for the feedback.

Last edited:
Pre cycle blood work is among the most important, because that's where you establish your baseline numbers. In your case, THE most, as this is your first run. Your choice though

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

Just pin a cc of test twice a week. After month get your blood checked and report back. Then we can advise you on using an AI or not.

I am not taking the piss here. IF you are just using test this dosage is fine and you shouldn't be throwing ancillaries at it until you know you need them.

agree w/ all the guys above me here. most test is 250mg/ml, just do the 500 wk and do bloods after 4 and go from there. good luck!

People owe it to themselves to do pre-bloods, mid-bloods and post-bloods. This way you have notes to review by seeing where you came from, where you went and where you ended up. Without bloods people are just winging it and assuming this or that is going on with no real concrete evidence to support it other than speculation.

If people want to treat "symptom" with something they have never done before with what appears on the surface to be mild/to moderate while acting cool as a cucumber, so be it, all the while on the inside shit of going on like a squirrel in traffic, changing directions erratically in every other direction.

At such a young age 25 - Why do you consider not doing it, is it because you're not familiar with it and seems like an unnecessary step? I wouldn't pass up the opportunity to have at least an understanding of where you are before hand, especially at 25.
Because you may end up playing a game with chasing numbers there after, all the while you have no clue where you were or what is the proper protocol to get you where you should be, conformably.
You already made it this far finding a message forum doing research, might as well keep going. It's not like you didn't have a clue this was an option by scoring test off some local guy and just taking his gym rat advice.

Pre cycle blood work is among the most important, because that's where you establish your baseline numbers. In your case, THE most, as this is your first run. Your choice though

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

Absolutely and especially at his age.

You need a baseline before you start and after you finish.

baseline bloodwork is priceless..

you dont have to wait for coverage you can get bloods done on your own,

check out privatemdlabs

My suggestion is based on the reality that hardly anyone actually gets blood tests. If only one test is in the cards, managing estrogens converting and knowing the effect of 500mg of test would be on the top of my list. If he isn’t getting regular tests for health markers like people should be, meaning EVERYBODY, the i fully agree he should get pre, mid and post testing done.

Alright, I'm convinced. Thanks for all the great advice so far. Going to get my insurance sorted out and get a blood panel done early next week. In the event that I have to wait two weeks or so for the results, I'm going to start the cycle and discontinue if any issues arise. I'll still have the baseline numbers pre-test.

Is the four week point a good place in a 11 or 12 week cycle to do a secondary blood test to determine whether or not I need to take my Arimidex? And are "post-bloods" done after completing the test cycle or after completing PCT?

Thanks again for the advice. I'm trying to do this right but there's a lot of conflicting information out there on all of these topics.

IML Gear Cream!
baseline bloodwork is priceless..

you dont have to wait for coverage you can get bloods done on your own,

check out privatemdlabs

Which privatemdlabs test did you use? I'm looking at doing the $74 bodybuilding hormone panel:

Complete Blood Count / CBC (includes Differential and Platelets): WBC, RBC, Hemoglobin, Hematocrit, MCV, MCH, MCHC, RDW, Platelet Count, MPV and Differential (Absolute and Percent - Neutrophils, Lymphocytes, Monocytes, Eosinophils, and Basophils)
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): Albumin, Albumin/Globulin Ratio (calculated), Alkaline Phosphatase, ALT, AST, BUN/Creatinine Ratio (calculated), Calcium, Carbon Dioxide, Chloride, Creatinine with GFR Estimated, Globulin (calculated), Glucose, Potassium, Sodium, Total Bilirubin, Total Protein, Urea Nitrogen
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Male, IA (MALES ONLY)

Which privatemdlabs test did you use? I'm looking at doing the $74 bodybuilding hormone panel:

Complete Blood Count / CBC (includes Differential and Platelets): WBC, RBC, Hemoglobin, Hematocrit, MCV, MCH, MCHC, RDW, Platelet Count, MPV and Differential (Absolute and Percent - Neutrophils, Lymphocytes, Monocytes, Eosinophils, and Basophils)
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): Albumin, Albumin/Globulin Ratio (calculated), Alkaline Phosphatase, ALT, AST, BUN/Creatinine Ratio (calculated), Calcium, Carbon Dioxide, Chloride, Creatinine with GFR Estimated, Globulin (calculated), Glucose, Potassium, Sodium, Total Bilirubin, Total Protein, Urea Nitrogen
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Male, IA (MALES ONLY)
male athletic anti-aging panel (quest)

its the best one has everything you need

you wanna make sure when getting estrogen tested its (ultrasensitive LC/MS) and for testosterone its the (LC/MS) for the most accurate readings

Back