• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Clen question

ghostman2020

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Okay i have a quick question. My brain is shutoff right now for some reason...lol! I have liquid Clen @ 5mg per 1ml. I have a 1ml insulin needle to use to gage dosage. I want to use/ start off with 40mcg. So what line on the needle would be that......HELP!!

There are 1000mcg per milligram
You have 5mg or 5000mcg

At 40mcg, 5mg has 125 doses of 40mcg. So there is no normal syringe to dose as It is less that 1 on a slin pin.

Sorry. Ask a pharmacist for a mcg dosing syringe or you can dilute it with water and do the math.

Max

This is not advice. Talk to a professional

I meant to say I have ALBUTEROL

Jag! I just did all that math for nothing!! Albuterol is taken in mg .

Ghostman owes Max a few minutes! Lol .

ALBUTEROL :

Albuterol tablets for performance enhancement and peak fat burning was 16-24mg/4-6tabs. It is noted that users started with a low dosage of 4-8mg and ramped up to 8mg three times per day for short periods of 3-8 weeks and it worked best at divided doses of 4-8mg.
Max
#yourwelcome

Last edited:
sorry guys I was on my way out to the gym and was so pumped up that I fucked that whole thread up. I am good now...........:fucktard:

Okay i have a quick question. My brain is shutoff right now for some reason...lol! I have liquid Clen @ 5mg per 1ml. I have a 1ml insulin needle to use to gage dosage. I want to use/ start off with 40mcg. So what line on the needle would be that......HELP!!
This doesn't seem right. Most clean come in 20 or 40mcg

Standard practice is to start out with a low dosage of 20 to 30 mcg for the first two day

Clen is taken 1 week on / one week off

just my 2 cents but.... you could cut it with more of (whatever) its in... thats the only way i can imagine you to measure out that kind of dosage...

hier sehen sie wie sieht

https: //www.straightanursingstudent.com/dosage-calculations-the-easy-way/

Good luck

Back