Pharmacom Store

How long does test last

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

How long does test last

I have some test left over unopened and was curious how long it would be good for? Any advice would help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,939 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybager50 View Post
    I have some test left over unopened and was curious how long it would be good for? Any advice would help
    This is a question we have talked a lot about and in my view: it makes a huge difference, who made it; the way and where it has been stored and for how long. If in a perfect room temp, covered from any light, and not moved can last 6-10 yrs. Is is good? Maybe. Is it something you wanna try ? I donít think so. Even if full potency: why take ANY chance when Test is $40-60 ?? Just start over is My opinion. I used 6+ year exp ampules and orals that were foil blister packed and boxed and sealed. They were good to go. But, I wouldnt do it again. Too cheap to use.

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

I've used test that's been open for over a year on multiple occasions.

Most of the time, it's been G2G. However, I have had times where I've gotten what I believed to be "test flu" and pain that lasted for several days after each injections. I did that 3 weeks in a row before I decided that it wasn't simply because I had been off for so long. Once that happened, I'll never use opened vials again because it was pretty clear to me that there had been some kind of contamination. Not worth getting a cyst or far worse.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    658 Posts
    Rep Points

I think the key here is u said unopened, correct? like Max said as long as it's been @ room temp and the seal isn't broken, it should be gtg for years imo. I've used test that was sealed @ room temp for 2 years and didn't have any issues. And heard of guys using it older than that. As long as it was made RIGHT the first time, it should be fine.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

So theyíve been it a closet in a shoe box no light and not been moved. No crystals or anything Iíve seen with gear before. Just curious if itíll still be strong enough stuff. Thanks for the input!

Quote Originally Posted by hot rod View Post
    I think the key here is u said unopened, correct? like Max said as long as it's been @ room temp and the seal isn't broken, it should be gtg for years imo. I've used test that was sealed @ room temp for 2 years and didn't have any issues. And heard of guys using it older than that. As long as it was made RIGHT the first time, it should be fine.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    658 Posts
    Rep Points

yeah man, i'm no expert on the shelf life of test, but i've done some that i had for 2 years and i've heard many guys say as long as it was brewed right to start with, it will last for many years. should be just as strong as it always was imo. someone correct me if i'm wrong, but i think u r gtg. U never said exactly how long it's been?