• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Please take a look at these blood levels

colorado

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Please disregard the "green" highlights. These labs don't factor in anything other than a predesignated range.

Female, 37 years old. She's had a hysterectomy but she still has her ovaries, although she was told that she potentially has damage to her ovaries. She hasn't had a menstrual cycle in over 4 years.

The top Testosterone is "free" test and the lower is Total, MS.

Does she look like a good candidate for TRT? To me, it looks like she's on the lower end of where she needs to be with DHEA-S, E2 and her Test.

Thanks for taking a look.
PhimWh7BuedY4FwXm 9ESBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAIJuAQDgbtY4IECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECCQV0AgnNdbbwQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIEMgmIBDORq0jAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQI5BUQCOf11hsBAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgSyCQiEs1HriAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAnkFBMJ5vfVGgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgACBbAIC4WzUOiJAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgEBeAYFwXm 9ESBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAIJuAQDgbtY4IECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECCQV0AgnNdbbwQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIEMgmIBDORq0jAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQI5BUQCOf11hsBAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgSyCQiEs1HriAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAnkFBMJ5vfVGgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgACBbAIC4WzUOiJAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgEBeAYFwXm 9ESBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAIJuAQDgbtY4IECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECCQV0AgnNdbbwQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIEMgmIBDORq0jAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQI5BUQCOf11hsBAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgSyCQiEs1HriAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAnkFBMJ5vfVGgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgACBbAIC4WzUOiJAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgEBeAYFwXm 9ESBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAIJuAQDgbtY4IECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECCQV0AgnNdbbwQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIEMgmIBDORq0jAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQI5BUQCOf11hsBAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgSyCQiEs1HriAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAnkFBMJ5vfVGgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgACBbAIC4WzUOiJAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgEBeAYFwXm 9ESBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAIJuAQDgbtY4IECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECCQV0AgnNdbbwQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIEMgmIBDORq0jAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQI5BUQCOf11hsBAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgSyCQiEs1HriAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAnkFBMJ5vfVGgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgACBbAIC4WzUOiJAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgEBeAYFwXm 9ESBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAIJuAQDgbtY4IECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECCQV0AgnNdbbwQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIEMgmIBDORq0jAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQI5BUQCOf11hsBAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgSyCQiEs1HriAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAnkFBMJ5vfVGgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgACBbAIC4WzUOiJAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgEBeAYFwXm 9ESBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAIJuAQDgbtY4IECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECCQV0AgnNdbbwQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIEMgmIBDORq0jAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQI5BUQCOf11hsBAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgSyCQiEs1HriAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAnkFBMJ5vfVGgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgACBbAIC4WzUOiJAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgEBeAYFwXm 9ESBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAIJuAQDgbtY4IECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECCQV0AgnNdbbwQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIEMgmIBDORq0jAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQI5BX4P1iHrQQk00eOAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:
Most doctors are very black and white, so even if she's on the lower end of the reference range, she's still "in range" and should not require treatment. If she's not feeling well with these numbers then it would be worth running it by her doctor.

Good luck adding test and staying in range.

Don't think it would be easy.

These "ranges" unfortunately aren't clearly broken down by this lab. For example, they're giving the range that a woman "could" be in if she's anywhere from 16 years old to 90 years old, pre or postmenopausal, and anywhere from day 3 of a menstrual cycle and the way to the 3rd trimester of pregnancy. Which is why I was trying to point out to disregard the ranges posted on the results. Once broken out into more specific parameters for her (i.e. age, not pregnant, etc) is becomes a much clearer picture.

She's 37, hasn't had a menstrual cycle in over 4 years and can't get pregnant because she doesn't have a uterus.

I'm just looking for opinions and others to take a look at it. If a Dr isn't willing to treat lower hormone levels, we have no issues self-prescribing if necessary.

Her test and e2 are a little on the low end, but most doctor's won't prescribe based on those numbers. Her ovaries are still working, but probably not well. She needs to have them yanked. I'm assuming she's getting mood swings and everything, which is why she's looking into it.

Leaving the ovaries after removing the uterus is about the worst idea there is, but most hack GYNs do that. Same happened to my wife. She went and got the ovaries removed and went on HRT with e2 and test and now she feels a million times better. She also started test before she had the ovaries removed, and it did help a lot. Her test levels were lower though, around 7-20 but females fluctuate a lot throughout the day and week, so the blood testing is almost impossible to nail down. She started 10mg cyp weekly and it made a huge difference.

I've personally never seen 100mg/ml Cyp or Enth around here. But it shouldn't be that hard to pull low doses from a 250mg vial with a slin pin, as every 10 units is 25mg, so 5 unit's is 12.5mg, etc. Less pinning volume compared to 100mg/ml as well. Also, there aren't a ton of female members here and probably only a couple of knowledgable ones, but they rarely post.

I've personally never seen 100mg/ml Cyp or Enth around here. But it shouldn't be that hard to pull low doses from a 250mg vial with a slin pin, as every 10 units is 25mg, so 5 unit's is 12.5mg, etc. Less pinning volume compared to 100mg/ml as well. Also, there aren't a ton of female members here and probably only a couple of knowledgable ones, but they rarely post.
Yeah if she started on 10mg weekly, it's best to thin some out to 100mg/mL like you were saying. Just buy usp filtered oil that's the same as the carrier, and run it through a .22um syringe filter.

To make 10mL of 100mg/mL from 250mg/mL test cyp:

Add 4mL of the 250mg test cyp to sterile sealed vial. Load 10mL syringe with filtered oil. Put syringe filter on syringe. Push the air out of the filter until it's cleared, then push the oil out into something until you get to 6mL. Put needle on the syringe filter, and push the remaining 6mL into the sterile sealed vial with the test. Heat it a little and shake until it becomes homogeneous. You now have 100mg/mL test cyp.

Now, have her take either 10mg subq once weekly, or like my wife prefers, split into two sub-q injections per week. Less fluctuation with the twice weekly dosing and the subq also slows the absorbtion and prevents the peaks and valleys.

That's personally what we did, and it worked great. Then the first chance she gets, have those worthless ovaries removed before she ends up getting endometriosis (which can happen just in the ovaries without a uterus) and then she can supplement both her test and estradiol. Then she can regulate exactly how much of each she wants and use it to control things like irrational emotions, etc. My wife only takes .25mg estradiol daily and 20mg test cyp. She hates the emotional bullshit that comes with the e2, so she only does enough to feel good and not cause bone density loss lol. Some women also take progesterone, but that didn't work for my wife.

Sounds like your mind is already made up.

Go ahead and fire her up!

She will grow a beard and talk like a man in no time.

This ain't no game, this shit can have a big downside when adding a predominantly male hormone.

Sounds like your mind is already made up.

Go ahead and fire her up!

She will grow a beard and talk like a man in no time.

This ain't no game, this shit can have a big downside when adding a predominantly male hormone.

Lol no she won't. 10mg and even 20mg weekly won't make hardly any difference depending on the woman. 10mg weekly will probably put her in high normal range.

Woman beed testosterone, and when these hacks only prescribe them estrogen for hrt they're miserable emotional wrecks. When a woman's ovaries don't produce enough hormones it causes a lot of problems across the board. Physical issues, poor recovery, uncontrollable fat gain, emotional instability, depression, you name it. My wife went through the ringer. It wasn't until we added testosterone when she started feeling normal again. No side effects other than increased libido and very slightly deeper voice, which she already has a deep voice for a woman naturally. Even on 20mg weekly.

Her sister was going through the same shit and we told her to go to a good private HRT doctor in town. He immediately prescribed her a compounded testosterone/estradiol/progesterone cream with a higher test to e2 ratio. She started feeling great within a couple days. Again, zero side effects for her other than crazy libido.

Most women get screwed by ignorant doctor's and misinformation and end up miserable the rest of their lives. There's no reason to do that. Plus, if there's any negatives, she can always stop and they'll go away. They don't become permanent unless you allow them to linger for too long.

Lol no she won't. 10mg and even 20mg weekly won't make hardly any difference depending on the woman. 10mg weekly will probably put her in high normal range.

Woman beed testosterone, and when these hacks only prescribe them estrogen for hrt they're miserable emotional wrecks. When a woman's ovaries don't produce enough hormones it causes a lot of problems across the board. Physical issues, poor recovery, uncontrollable fat gain, emotional instability, depression, you name it. My wife went through the ringer. It wasn't until we added testosterone when she started feeling normal again. No side effects other than increased libido and very slightly deeper voice, which she already has a deep voice for a woman naturally. Even on 20mg weekly.

Her sister was going through the same shit and we told her to go to a good private HRT doctor in town. He immediately prescribed her a compounded testosterone/estradiol/progesterone cream with a higher test to e2 ratio. She started feeling great within a couple days. Again, zero side effects for her other than crazy libido.

Most women get screwed by ignorant doctor's and misinformation and end up miserable the rest of their lives. There's no reason to do that. Plus, if there's any negatives, she can always stop and they'll go away. They don't become permanent unless you allow them to linger for too long.

Okay, so I might be exaggerating a little....

But, she is already in range, not like she suffers from any type of hormonal imbalance.

Maybe if she was into competing on some level yes.

BTW, there is only one person in the foursome household allowed to abuse hormones. Otherwise there would be mayhem on a felony level

:)

But, she is already in range, not like she suffers from any type of hormonal imbalance.

BTW, there is only one person in the foursome household allowed to abuse hormones. Otherwise there would be mayhem on a felony level

I wish my chicks would do just a little gear to get their sex drive on my level. Of course I don't live with em.

Lol I figured you were exaggerating, but there is a lot of misunderstanding regarding women and testosterone. She is in "normal" range, but women's naturally produced steroid hormones fluctuate continually, so if she takes 5 tests she'll show suffering results each time. My other issue, as explained to me by a local HRT/TRT doctor, is that the ranges for women are not well set or understood. It's like saying a man with 280ng/dL is healthy and normal...but feels like shit, tired, poor recovery, all the low T symptoms. For him, he's not normal. Same applies to women.

But hey, when the wife needs and gets on test it's awesome lol. Very little of the emotional bullshit and a lot more sex. My wife loves being able to control her hormone levels exactly how she wants them. It's way better than the roller coaster she was on before. She hated that

Yeah if she started on 10mg weekly, it's best to thin some out to 100mg/mL like you were saying. Just buy usp filtered oil that's the same as the carrier, and run it through a .22um syringe filter.

To make 10mL of 100mg/mL from 250mg/mL test cyp:

Add 4mL of the 250mg test cyp to sterile sealed vial. Load 10mL syringe with filtered oil. Put syringe filter on syringe. Push the air out of the filter until it's cleared, then push the oil out into something until you get to 6mL. Put needle on the syringe filter, and push the remaining 6mL into the sterile sealed vial with the test. Heat it a little and shake until it becomes homogeneous. You now have 100mg/mL test cyp.

Now, have her take either 10mg subq once weekly, or like my wife prefers, split into two sub-q injections per week. Less fluctuation with the twice weekly dosing and the subq also slows the absorbtion and prevents the peaks and valleys.

That's personally what we did, and it worked great. Then the first chance she gets, have those worthless ovaries removed before she ends up getting endometriosis (which can happen just in the ovaries without a uterus) and then she can supplement both her test and estradiol. Then she can regulate exactly how much of each she wants and use it to control things like irrational emotions, etc. My wife only takes .25mg estradiol daily and 20mg test cyp. She hates the emotional bullshit that comes with the e2, so she only does enough to feel good and not cause bone density loss lol. Some women also take progesterone, but that didn't work for my wife.

I wasn't meaning to say to thin out the 250mg test, but I suppose if she would rather pin more oil it can be done and your method for doing that seems simple enough. I personally thought it would be fine the pull 5 unit's from the 250mg vial and just pin that for 12.5mg. but if you are deadset on precise dosing in 10mg increments, you would indeed need to have 100mg/ml test.

Back