• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Presidential Debate

ldog

Pain is Pleasure
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How many of you guys are going to watch the debate?

Looks like Trump has another obstacle to overcome with this tax stuff....its just always something.

My prediction...
e993200322a831b7111d248c7dfdab4b.jpg

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

He's gonna wipe the floor with Bumbling Joe I have the feeling.

The tax stuff is just bullshit, normal business write-offs and carryover losses. Smoke and mirrors. If it wasn't, the IRS would've smoked his ass years ago.

Gonna try to watch it, probably not in real time but I'll at least watch the recording

The tax stuff is just bullshit, normal business write-offs and carryover losses. Smoke and mirrors. If it wasn't, the IRS would've smoked his ass years ago.

Gonna try to watch it, probably not in real time but I'll at least watch the recording

I’m pretty sure it was around that time the irs was found to be targeting conservative groups, no way in hell they would let Trump slide though the cracks.

Here’s what I’m wondering though, will Trump call out Biden’s senility when he starts rambling incoherently?? That could get real ugly.

I'm watching, if Joe even shows.

I find it funny Biden wouldn't even drug test. You know they are propping him up on every stimulant known to man.

Also the tax thing is a nothing burger. I saw where his Attorney, with head shaking stated Trump paid millions in the year 2016-2017. The reassessed his assetts, etc, after an audit and then he owed $750 dollars.

Trump is a savvy businessman, way way way before Politics. Since the 1980s. If anyone is stupid enough to think he broke tax laws I have a bridge to sell you. Will he have taken every tax break known to man? For fact. And so do you and I. I write off EVERYTHING I possibly can.

The only one here who probably doesn't is Kilsong. Little does he know his charitable contribution to Antifa can be written off this year. At least until they are designated a terrorist organization shortly.

When is it

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

I’m sure an audit like that is normal fir a billionaire lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The problem is that lots of folks are expecting Joe Biden to appear senile. He probably won't. That means an automatic win when expectations are so low.

IML Gear Cream!
The problem is that lots of folks are expecting Joe Biden to appear senile. He probably won't. That means an automatic win when expectations are so low.
True. I'd be surprised to see him do too much better than we've been seeing though. I could be wrong though. They might be hopping him up on noopept or a similar concoction

True. I'd be surprised to see him do too much better than we've been seeing though. I could be wrong though. They might be hopping him up on noopept or a similar concoction
You're seeing mostly edited stuff, though. If somebody filmed everything you said for the next several weeks and then aired only a few seconds of the fuckups, how would you appear?

I don't doubt that he is going a little senile. It's just that his senility has been built up to the point that he can't live up to it in the debates. Because expectations are so low, his performance will be trumpeted as showing he is mentally clear and ready to rule and send you off to a concentration camp. So pack your bags.

You're seeing mostly edited stuff, though. If somebody filmed everything you said for the next several weeks and then aired only a few seconds of the fuckups, how would you appear?
I don't doubt that he is going a little senile. It's just that his senility has been built up to the point that he can't live up to it in the debates. Because expectations are so low, his performance will be trumpeted as showing he is mentally clear and ready to rule and send you off to a concentration camp. So pack your bags.
True. I have my stuff ready, it's just not the stuff they want me to have ready. Lol

This is like watching a lion devour a teddy bear. Biden can’t even form sentences.

Chris Wallace needs to put a muzzle on

So what's the verdict here? Wallace is a democrat yes? It was a crap show for sure. Our country is in such a mess.

So what's the verdict here? Wallace is a democrat yes? It was a crap show for sure. Our country is in such a mess.
Yes we need a REAL president to fix it and Trump's starting to show he's not the one. The people will soon speak on November 3rd.

To me Biden has the edge right now. For starters he showed up and was forceful and coherent in his comments and answers to questions not to mention being honest.

Get Shredded!
Well that was hilarious. Dear God it was an episode of South Park. These are our 2 options? WTF.

Wallace was a condescending dick to Trump in tone and demeanor and was an ass kissing suck up to Biden... very poorly ran and both sides are a disappointment ... It’s hard to imagine that we just witnessed our best and brightest discussing the state of our affairs

Yes we need a REAL president to fix it and Trump's starting to show he's not the one. The people will soon speak on November 3rd.

To me Biden has the edge right now. For starters he showed up and was forceful and coherent in his comments and answers to questions not to mention being honest.

So honest...

STFU Mindless. It takes more than “he showed up and was coherent.

And he lied his ass off like he always does.

you wouldn’t know a real POTUS if he sat in your living room. Mindless, you're so double minded it must be confusing for you to just getup out of your bed every morning so please don't try to sound objective you're not fooling anyone but yourself man

Lol. I usually try to keep my mouth shut when you comment as you are such a flip flopping moron that has no backbone, but this time I gotta tell you, you are a fool. You are honestly what is wrong with this country.

I will say though, I wish trump would have kept his mouth shut a little more and let Biden stumble on and hang himself. He gave Biden ways To get out of speaking when he was about to step on his own dick.

mess all the way around.

I will say though, I wish trump would have kept his mouth shut a little more and let Biden stumble on and hang himself. He gave Biden ways To get out of speaking when he was about to step on his own dick.

mess all the way around.

This all the way.

Let Biden be an idiot

Yeah....its a little sad to watch the country be so divided and head in this direction. I think there is going to be some hardcore protests either way if this election gets contested over ballots and irregularities. My biggest fear is that China with help from Russia and others is watching us implode and will start something to further divide our country. They realize we are ripe for conquering. Just my two cents. With that said, its times to start stockpiling nutritional supplements, ammo and most importantly...syringes.

mess all the way around.

Back