• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Presidential Debate

Get Shredded!
Prob bc its Russia and thats common

Update

Here is what Biden got caught wearing

120654617_809517069818479_4234142833628994031_n.png

Cmon man you think Biden was wearing a wired communication system lol

In the year 2020 with all the wireless communications available to the public. I’m sure the deepstate has wireless comms for Biden

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cmon man you think Biden was wearing a wired communication system lol

In the year 2020 with all the wireless communications available to the public. I’m sure the deepstate has wireless comms for Biden

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with your thought process. But if it's not that, then what is it?

It’s a heart rate monitor.... “help I’ve fallen and I can’t get up” kind of thing lol

Look up the brand fellas. These are used by the Military, etc.

The reason he went with wired is because of this: (wireless does not have this option)

[h=1]Savox T-M, T-C[/h]
A comfortable throat microphone for communication in high-noise environments or other extreme conditions. Enables even whispered communication.

Key Benefits

• Versatile Comfortable and sensitive throat microphone
  • Can be worn with or without helmet, with protective suits, mask unit, and hoods when boom microphone headset is not practical for wear
  • Enables exceptional performance in high noise environments including whispered communication
  • Flexible, washable fabric neck band
  • Adapts to Savox Classic PTTs and RSMs
  • D-shape speaker provides comfort for extended wear

Look up the brand fellas. These are used by the Military, etc.

The reason he went with wired is because of this: (wireless does not have this option)

Savox T-M, T-C

A comfortable throat microphone for communication in high-noise environments or other extreme conditions. Enables even whispered communication.

Key Benefits

• Versatile Comfortable and sensitive throat microphone
  • Can be worn with or without helmet, with protective suits, mask unit, and hoods when boom microphone headset is not practical for wear
  • Enables exceptional performance in high noise environments including whispered communication
  • Flexible, washable fabric neck band
  • Adapts to Savox Classic PTTs and RSMs
  • D-shape speaker provides comfort for extended wear

I would assume something like this. There possibly was also a Plan A wireless option that had issues and this was Plan B. Happens all the time in the tech world, especially if there are last minute complications (which are all too common).

Do you guys want to see another debate or was one enough?

What else is there to say?

Do you guys want to see another debate or was one enough?

What else is there to say?

Only if it’s a fair moderator not that liberal piece of shit Chris Wallace.

Yep...he is well known to have left views and truly showed this as a moderator.

Only if it’s a fair moderator not that liberal piece of shit Chris Wallace.

Oh yeah, Im up for another debate

We need to see various topics discussed by both Trump and Biden

That debate was an ugly shit show but then again, the current state of affairs is nothing less then that.

I don't blame Trump for coming out with guns blazing to every question and being defensive. They have lied, slandered and manipulated his entire Presidency. The Moderator was corrupt and as biased as it gets, so F*** him and Biden. This was a rigged as it gets and if Trump wants to Crash and Burn it, so be it.

Theres no decency when you aren't being treated decent.

Live by the Sword, die by the sword.

Trump gave them what they put out. It was deserved.

Id love to see a 2nd debate if it were one of substance, I dont think it will be much different than the first one though. The pussy republicans will never push for fairness when choosing a moderator. Biden will use comms, no real policy questions will be asked and answered. A 2nd debate will just be more sound-bytes twisted to fit a narrative, imo.

IML Gear Cream!
I agree with you guys and with the recent news of the positive Covid test...I think both campaigns will just ride it out till election day. To be honest, I'm ready for all of this to be over.

I really hope there is another debate. There is soooo much more to be discussed. They just need to discuss/debate with a little class. I’m sure both candidates will come with better tactics if there is another one.

I hope your right TO.

I really hope there is another debate. There is soooo much more to be discussed. They just need to discuss/debate with a little class. I’m sure both candidates will come with better tactics if there is another one.

Back