• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Has anyone researched or tried BioTe?

jayvin37

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
BioTe is Biologically Identical Testosterone taken from pigs and put into pellet form (like a grain of rice) and inserted into you subcutaneously and last for up to 4 to 5 months.. Inheard good things about it and gave it a try. WORK got way to crazy and knew I was going to be out of town working sun up to sun down for several months and would be able to work out and didn’t want to bring my AAS TRT with me so gave it a try .. Got blood taken 3 weeks after last pin and test was at 233 so they determined to put 2000 mg of this pig test in me, 3 weeks later test was almost 1200 but doesn’t feel like it ... so wondering if anyone has been down this road or know someone that has and would love to hear opinions and feed back and anything good or bad about BioTe

I went the bio t way before I started injections. Personally didn't care for it. The price was outrageous and not covered by insurance for starters and the pain was so bad I couldnt sit down for 10 to 12 days after pellet insertion. Felt good for a couple of days when it finally kicked in then nothing for 6 months. What a waste of money in my opinion. Bang for the buck injections cant be beat.

Ya shit sucks , waste of time and money advise not for anyone to do

My endo tried selling me on some shit you wipe in your nose 3 times a day. Just pin, so much better.

I know no one using this and I have a ton of clients, ex patients.

I have even used a buccal mucosa version, its liteally a sticky tablet an you put the pellet above your top teeth (incisors) and it supposed to stick there for 12 hours, even while eating and drinking. What a shit show it was. I swallowed it a few times on accident and it has Silica in it and then you just feel like crap all day.

Out of all of the options I have seen in 20+ years I have to say good old INJ or even the Test Gels is the way to go.

Also putting a pellet into your skin, even birth control, alot of people don't realize that can cause an immuno compromised response. Your body sees a foreign agent and then signals to protect against this infection. The result can be weakened immune system, mild fever constantly, etc.

Back