• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Blood test question

Dbstrawbridge7

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’m trying to get my Dr. to put me on TRT.
I’ve been blasting the past 10 weeks.
How long should I wait after my last pin to get my bloodwork done? How many weeks will it take for my levels to drop?

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3-4 weeks but there's a flaw in ur strategy. Ut doc gonna know what ya did by lh and fsh levels

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

I’ve been completely transparent with him. He knows I’m on cycle. He just needs my bloodwork to be low to write me a script.

I’ve been completely transparent with him. He knows I’m on cycle. He just needs my bloodwork to be low to write me a script.

Not trying to sound like a dick but why didn't you ask your doc how long you should wait? If you did and he didnt know you need a different doctor running your trt.

From experience I know having a doctor running trt that only knew basic hormones really sucked. They had me messed up for over a year.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Not trying to sound like a dick but why didn't you ask your doc how long you should wait? If you did and he didnt know you need a different doctor running your trt.

From experience I know having a doctor running trt that only knew basic hormones really sucked. They had me messed up for over a year.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

I did ask him. He’s my GP. He said to wait 1 week but I knew that wasn’t long enough.... But he’s super cool and doesn’t give me a hard time about wanting to blast and cruise....

I did ask him. He’s my GP. He said to wait 1 week but I knew that wasn’t long enough.... But he’s super cool and doesn’t give me a hard time about wanting to blast and cruise....

That's nice to have a cool doctor and everything but realize he doesn't know much about TRT with that statement

I know this is an older thread but I cane upon while doing a search and it's exactly the question I had.

I'm on Dr prescribed TRT. 200 MG per week.

If I waited a month or so after a blast of 500 MG test cyp per week - how would the doctor know what I did by looking at my blood test?

My Doc only checks test level, shbg, estradiol, albumin, hemoglobin and hematocrit and PSA.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back