• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Keeping deca in on a cruise

Edraulic

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just finished first cycle of 500 test c and 300 deca per week and wonder if I can keep a little deca in the mix during my regular bi weekly trt dose without messing myself up? If so how much?

The deca has helped alot with elbow and shoulder pain. Also knee pain. Doesn't do much for the back though.

Alot of docs are prescribing low dose deca along with Testosterone for their HRT, usually for joint relief. Usually keeping deca at, or below the Testosterone dosage.

I run Deca year long for joint pain at 120 mg a week with my 200mg trt of cyp...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m on Deca year round as part of my TRT protocol, 1:1 with my test which is 200mg/split. My doc says at that dose I can run it indefinitely without issue.

I’m on Deca year round as part of my TRT protocol, 1:1 with my test which is 200mg/split. My doc says at that dose I can run it indefinitely without issue.

Any libido issues

Injections once a week, twice a week?

I run 150mg weekly almost year round and have never had libido issues even at 50 years old.
How much test do you run with the deca? Also, how does your blood work look? I've been thinking about adding another compound (primo) during my cruise for the first time, but not sure if or how bad it will effect my blood work.

Back