• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Epithalon

Kylo Tren

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Has anyone here tried Epithalon from anywhere and if so what was your experience and who was your source? For those who may not know epithalon is a peptide/research chemical that extends your telemers. Telemers are the things in your body that tell you how old you are. So you may be 26 years of age but your body and brain may be 40 depending on how you treat it, damage done from drugs, smoking, partying, lack of sleep, bad diet, too much gear etc...

It also works with your pineal gland to boost cognitive ablilities, it has been shown to have much much more anti aging properties than HGH and with zero side effects. Based on studies done on elderly humans, the group that took the compound lived about 7 years longer than the control group. It has even shown promise in treating Alzheimer’s and dementia. I’m just the messenger so dont bite my head off with the “it sounds too good to be true” comments. This is just what I’ve read and the studies they’ve done. The whole point of science is to improve our lives as much as possible and science has worked for hundreds of years to find ways to cheat death and fight illness and keep us alive longer, so why couldn’t it be true that they have found something that works? Just saying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just did some cursory digging on pubmed and a few other places. this looks very interesting. I'll be digging deeper for knowledge's sake. Thanks for introducing the compound!

"WES15" at checkout for 15% off at RECON PEPTIDES

https://www.reconpeptides.com/product/epithalon/

[h=1]EPITHALON 10mg[/h]$25.99
22281244_135767737056955_579145685_o.png

Not to be a dick, but to conduct research the way that one scientist guy did at the St. Petersburg Institute of Bioregulation and Gerontology, one would require 20 vials ($500)...

or am i missing something?

Back