• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

AR-10 panther arms..

1300$ ish

its a Remington company I think. Actually a local company for me.

No particular reason. Just to have.

Last edited:
It's all about the SBRs and AR pistols nowadays. Get one you can spray one handed out the window.

Cheaper or just a cool hobby ?
you could build 3 for the price of 1, but you will figure out what you prefer and be able to make it to you liking. I enjoy building them, problem is it takes less than an hour and the wife complains about all the guns I got. you can build them off grid too, ghost guns

you could build 3 for the price of 1, but you will figure out what you prefer and be able to make it to you liking. I enjoy building them, problem is it takes less than an hour and the wife complains about all the guns I got. you can build them off grid too, ghost guns

particular place to look for parts ?

They are right Roid if your worried about money. I have purchased 4 AR-15’s (2 Bushmasters, 2 Colts) and to be honest by the time I was done making them how I wanted them they barely even resembled the originals. Now I have boxes full of stock parts sitting around. There’s a ton of places to purchase the parts online or you could go to one of those gun shows. You can always find good deals there or you might find one that’s already done to your liking for a lot less money.

If you really want to do it, get a 80% lower and go off the grid. But those are best in 5.56

.223 tactical is good liberal medicine from beyond your front porch.

Other than that a shotgun will do for in home defense.

.223 tactical is good liberal medicine from beyond your front porch.

Other than that a shotgun will do for in home defense.

I tend to agree about the shotguns, but if and you do actually have to fire, you're going to do a lot of damage to your house. I love my shockwave but Id rather put a few 9 mm hollow points in someone if I had the choice so I dont end up with giant holes in my drywall, not to mention bits of organs, bone, and everything else that a 12 guage shell will scatter.

This is all hypothetical because Ive never had to fire any of my guns in self defense but I spend a lot of time fantasizing about it lol

If you really want to do it, get a 80% lower and go off the grid. But those are best in 5.56

im going to have to catch up on the lingo. Never crossed my mind to build one honestly.

https://palmettostatearmory.com/

Get a kit and build your own ... you'll learn how they operate and save some $. Have lots of ARs and found PSA to be my favorite. I can run junk/cheap ammo through it and never have problems compared to my higher-end ones that are particular about better ammo. And, they shoot just as good with comparable optics.

I used to have a sw mp15 sport. I became quite adept at breaking it down for cleaning and reassembly. If I could easily strip and reassemble a complete AR, would it stand to reason i could easily build one from parts?

I used to have a sw mp15 sport. I became quite adept at breaking it down for cleaning and reassembly. If I could easily strip and reassemble a complete AR, would it stand to reason i could easily build one from parts?
Yes. And even if you had questions along the way, there is plenty of info available. As stated above, PSA is an amazing company for many different products and reasons.

Get Shredded!

Yep, very easy. Lots of youtube videos and only need a few tools ($20-25 worth). Buy a stripped lower that's registered at a FAA dealer, then the rest is shipped to your home.

Here’s a mask to go with your new toy Roid.

6e89090c50d9d891275ee4a68242ec0a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

particular place to look for parts ?
palmeto state armory has good kits and the upper is usually assemble I bought 2 from them and a couple from 22mods4all. got the 80% kit from 80% arms 2 years ago I was able to buy 6 80% lowers for $150, good luck finding them now

Back