• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Unveiling the truth

Another one bites the dust, I hate to see DJ with Biden’s dick and balls in his mouth because I liked several of his movies, he was funny toothfairy and pretty good with action the rundown... Are there any Hollywood folks who have a shred of allegiance left to the USA or are they all sellouts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They use the "Kindness and Respect" thing often, then talk about beheading Trump, throwing his kids to Pedo's, promoting and funding violence, rioting, racism, classism, etc.

IF they were just honest about their stance I might respect their opinion one iota. (Probably not, but). But because Trump is gruff, grumpy, tells it like it is (doesnt wipe their ass, or coddle/lie like Obozo) he's the devil?

These people have serious mental issues and it only gets worse from here, specially when told to do so, that its OK by Demturdz.

The Bolsheviks are everywhere. Especially in Hollywood. They love the idea of communism because it puts them in control. They are all worthless so power and control is a necessity for their survival and perpetuation of their ilk.

kill em all.

Back